Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... (1045 Views)

4 Highly Effective Job Search Tips For 2019 That Works / Cover Letter Layouts, Formats And Samples To Improve Your Job Search / Still Searching For Project Topics Amd Materials? Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2022
In the next 5 minutes I will be revealing to you the same business model that I am using to generate as much as 100k to 240k weekly using my smartphone.

Even if you have a good job that pays you well, I'm sure an extra 200k weekly would have some good things to do for you.

Hello, My name is Iniubong Jeremiah. I don't have a job in this bad economy. Though it's my fault because I resigned from the only one that I had.

But don't pity me because I now make 5X of my salary weekly from the comfort of my home doing very simple things that even a primary school pupil can do.

Before we get there, let me tell you a little about myself so that you know that if you make a wise choice from here you can have even better testimony to tell….

Back then in 2021 I was a poor broke boy.
When I finished my Diploma program after struggling to see myself through school, I went in search of a job that could pay anything above 50k.

After a long search I couldn't find any. So I resorted to anyone that could at least pay 20k. Yes it was that bad!

Early this year, I finally found a teaching job that offered to pay 25k for teaching 4 subjects in 4 classes.

As a poor desperate Diploma holder, I had no choice but to take the job. You can imagine the rest of the story, I wouldn't want to bore you with it.

But then I came across this same business model I want to introduce to you. I decided to try it out and the only thing I regret doing is not starting it earlier.
Here is where my financial evolution began:

During the holiday by March, I stumbled into a post like this on Facebook that explained a very interesting business model that required just my phone and a little capital to register and begin.
(I will be training the first 100 people to DM me for free )

So I didn't waste time because I wanted to make a bold step towards resignation when school resumed.

So I registered and started and, in two weeks I made 240k with my phone.
I almost ran mad.
I have attached screenshots of my few payments below

So my phone could actually bring my financial liberation and I was here blaming the government all these years. Since then, I've been making more than this weekly.
As for the job, of course I resigned!!!

You may think I'm just lucky, but no, I'm not. I have also trained a lot of people who are now competing with me in this weekly 6 figures business.
So it's not about luck, it's work rather.

So, are you interested in the business model that gave me the confidence of leaving the same job I hunted for months?

The same business that helped me grow my account from N3500 to N240k in two weeks?
The same business that made me 180k in one week?

If your answer is yes, check below this post you will see my private WhatsApp number in the signature section. Send me a message on WhatsApp now before the group gets filled.

Get my free training on how I make 6 figures weekly with my smartphone.
The training will be free so message me now via WhatsApp by using the number in my signature below�

All the screenshots below are weekly earnings from this business.

1 Share

Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Don't miss this training for anything. Be among the next batch of interpreneurs.

My WhatsApp number is right below this post in the signature section
Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
So I'll be training the 4 batch in 3 days time.

Always a maximum of 20 luckiest fast trainees needed.

You can secure a seat now by sending me a message via WhatsApp ( number in my signature below)

Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Opportunities like this is not always for everyone.

But thank God there are still learned people who have grabbed it.

You still have a chance to join now
Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
To all those who have registered, Anticipate the training by exactly 9pm tomorrow. It is gonna change your lives except you miss it...
Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Below is what I mean when I say it pays weekly.

As early as 1:38am today, my weekly pay dropped.

If you're just seeing this, the free training will start today by 9pm.

Soon you too will be receiving alerts ever Friday.

Just send me a DM on WhatsApp now

1 Like

Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
So I've given in. I'll be training 20 people every week.

The last batch I trained are already making money.

If you are fast enough, you can join the next batch for this week.

WhatsApp contact in the signature below

Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
When some people see money made in one week they are forced to scream SCAM whereas peoole are making more. Lol.

Well, funny enough I used to say same until I began to make even more weekly.

Hello! There's money in the internet. Believe me.

If you make it to this training I'll prove that to you. Only those who have tasted it can tell...

However, the training is tomorrow so save a seat for yourself today.

Remember, I need just 30 people. I prefer few people so I can focus on them.
Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2022
I trained a lot of people already and this training happened on the 24th of July.

You should really read the screenshot below

I know I've made a lot of money from this business but it doesn't make me as happy as being able to help people become financially strong without a job.

Meanwhile for all those who missed it or came late, I'll be training another set soon so just send me a DM to get added to the group.

For the eBook, I will send you the PDF file on WhatsApp so send me a DM still.

Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Over 800k made in 6 weeks from the comfort of my home.

For all those asking for another chance. The next batch will be trained this week.

Send a DM now to be added (my WhatsApp number in my signature below this post)
Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
I'll be training only 30 people for free in the next batch.

The faster you get to my WhatsApp the higher your chances...

Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Please this training is free only for the first 60 people.
So this training will be happening tomorrow by evening. Just one day left for you to grab this lifetime opportunity.

Meanwhile, Today is Friday and this business pays us every Friday. Check below

Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
My students are getting paid too under my mentorship.

The group is almost getting filled so if you're yet to join, send a DM now.

Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
This training will be taking place tonight.

If you're interested but yet to join, send me a DM now to the number in the screenshot below.

Meanwhile, if you are seeing this late, send a DM early so I can add you to the next batch.

I hope you make it to the training...

Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2022
By exactly 1:32AM my Friday alert landed.

I'll be teaching all this in the training happening tomorrow.

You'll be shocked to realize that this is something you too can do just that you lack the knowledge.

There's still a chance to join now..

Re: Still Searching For A Job? Search No More... by Jerryminds(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2022
If you had missed the last batch of this training and still want to learn how you too can be making this much figures weekly as you can see below,

Send me a DM now so I can add you to the next batch which will be trained today.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Inec Office And Their Confusion / How Do I Further My Career? / The Six Necessary Ps Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.