Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) (39046 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Selfmotivated: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/26/woman-brutalized-by-police-dpo-in-osun/
This is serious, we don't have human rights in Nigeria. Only fabricated ones, in reality the common man face the wrath of the it all... WTF
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by overseasnbeyond: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Woman. 27yrs
Son 15 yrs
Woman age when she gave birth 12yrs
Moral story: na the dpo pikin, case closed

UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/26/woman-brutalized-by-police-dpo-in-osun/
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by aribisala0(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

She explained Friday had not returned home as at 1 am on Tuesday after he left home on Monday,
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
We are living in jungle in this country. Humans are being like cows being that the people who are controlling this country are cattle rearers. if herdsmen did not slaughter you like a cow, the police or soldier would brutalize your skin like suya.
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by ridbell01(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
The commissioner should leave the state
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Are these men not trained or what ? May God punish them for their reckless beating of the woman ...what kind of nonsense is this ?
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Ofiadiegwu: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Something is wrong in this naration.
The woman, Blessing is said to be 27, but her son Friday is said to be 15:

Did she born Friday when she was 12?
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
See Kparuffing Kai....

Make Dem demote that stupid officer.
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Most top ranked police officers tend to misbehave. Those DPOs are crazy people. Heard of one who will do anything to have sex with all the junior female officers under him, should any female officers refuse, she is a goner.
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:
Something is wrong in this naration.
The woman, Blessing is said to be 27, but her son Friday is said to be 15:

Did she born Friday when she was 12?

Football age so she can serve longer in the force
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Stewwpeed Mann. Go and face bandits na! Sheybe den kidnap one of your kwoleague in Nassarawa. Mtchwesssssss
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Halo22: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
But from my calculation, 27-15=12. So she was 12 when she born the boy. However brutality should not be taken with kid's glove.
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by JeffRock: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
How did an interior decorator get to the seat/position of a DPO??
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigerians are slaves to Nigeria government forces.

Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Iamstickzbaba(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is really bad, if the woman stop fighting for justice until that stupid DPO is jailed then she is stupid.... I have been saying it that anyone studying LAW in this LAWless country is just wasting his/her time
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Wwwq: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Really
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Tmb78(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
blazesam:
Yoruba and bleaching skin, 5&6
Keep quiet there.
That is ur sister BLESSING MBA.
Most of your women are bleaching, thanks to social media bursting them, but your hypocrisy won't let you say the truth and condemn them.
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by kasim155: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Mumusaphire post=114200295]What I don't understand here is the age. 27 yeras gave birth to 15 years old son. So she born him at the age of 12?[/quote

Yeah, that means she gave birth at 12. Everything in this kontry is f**u * k upp jare, starting from Bubu to those useless one on black uniform.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by abisola85: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
So sad.... Ladies should stop all this bleach bleach of a thing
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
This beating is damn too much
He should face the law
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Kagd10: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Baawaa:
The DPO should be jailed

Concurred.
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
She should have insisted on reporting the DPO to teach him a lesson.
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Tundex911: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Which kind beating be this wey drawn tattoo for the woman back like this...

Omoooooooox1000000
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by blazesam(m): 3:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Tmb78:
Keep quiet there.
That is ur sister BLESSING MBA.
Most of your women are bleaching, thanks to social media bursting them, but your hypocrisy won't let you say the truth and condemn them.

This your comments weak me shall. But I understand why, you want use me get likes and share.
YORUBA GIRLS AND GUY LOVE BLEACHING THEIR SKIN. IF YOU WANT FLY
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Alvino1(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2022
please we should all learn to report matter properly on here. O.P please take note... because this one no be beating na.... this one na mending.... them no go even fit rough handle person way want join cult like this sef... e be like say na everybody for the station gather mend the woman..... na wa o..... make una listen carefully wetin I.G go talk for this matter....
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Tmb78(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
blazesam:

This your comments weak me shall. But I understand why, you want use me get likes and share.
YORUBA GIRLS AND GUY LOVE BLEACHING THEIR SKIN. IF YOU WANT FLY
The bolded is true at least the yorubas are not cuddling the bleachers and look the other way like your people do every time.
This case alone gives credence to my point.
The blrached woman is igbo, instead of condemning her bleaching, you left her cos of your hypocrisy like you people always do.
I replied you to point out your selective criticism.
Re: Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) by Tmb78(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=blazesam post=114219931]

[b]YORUBA GIRLS AND GUY LOVE BLEACHING THEIR SKIN. IF YOU WANT FLY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualists Who Sell Human Organs To Personalities In Kogi, Busted By Police.PICS / 07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / These Men Packaged Drugs As Condoms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.