Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,051 members, 7,859,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" (9081 Views)

FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^ you see my brother when you bring things out of context they always seem a little off, but for the sake of arguement, you as a person what would you like in paradise?

I think it should be things your brothers do the whole robbery, drugs etc to obtain, basically that's what our paradise promise. All the good worldly things in abundace, please stop taking things out of context. Its like me sayin mary gave birth to jesus out of wedlock, I do not do justice to the story.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2011
Follow up, I challange you or anybody to produce abything about the accptance of homosexuality in the quran or hadit, shameless buch, after proving it on this forum send me a personal email and I'll pay you N100k for your sfforts.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by phreakabit(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
DivideUs:

Follow up, I challange you or anybody to produce abything about the accptance of homosexuality in the quran or hadit, shameless buch, after proving it on this forum send me a personal email and I'll pay you N100k for your sfforts.

Bro but didn't you see it in the website i showed you?  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  Anyways, just to show you, here's a quote from that website :

[size=18pt] "[/size]YOUNG BOYS

Homosexuality was and is widely practised in Islamic conutries. To please the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, violation and murder in this life, the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.

The relevant verses from the Koran are:

Koran 52:24[b]
Round about them will serve, to them, boys (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.[/b]

Koran 56:17
Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness.

Koran 76:19
And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.[size=18pt] "[/size]

SMH at the emboldened part!  Nna man mane this is sacrilegious !

[img]http://1.bp..com/-PBfTsR7Yi64/Tb9QH0iiuNI/AAAAAAAAAhY/1YuSmZ2CBPA/s400/smh.gif[/img]
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
THEM, who? Men ot women who will they be srving?, don't be takin out of context bulsh*ait from enemies of the reiligion, how about you read up! The quran and hadith are one and thesame everywhere, I can also post links with lies about christianity, hell I can start one right now but that won't make it true, will it? people will feed you nonesense knowing fully well you will not seek to find out.

And by the way I did read ur link b4 the challange
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
If u don't mind me asking, what's ur paradise like? Or there isn't one in ur relgn?
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by phreakabit(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
DivideUs:

If u don't mind me asking, what's your paradise like? Or there isn't one in your relgn?

I don't have a religion. I practice a way of life. cool
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
Cool! I like that
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by phreakabit(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2011
DivideUs:

Cool! I like that

Why, thank you very much. Would you like to join my way of life? Its called Christianity, the way to/of life and eternal peace and tranquility.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Abuloma80(f): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hmm, ok we see!
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by idstar(f): 3:26am On Jul 26, 2011
As a primary school kid we had to sing this marching song every day, about ojukwu wanting to separate nigeria an gowon insisting nigeria must be one. Who‘s the hero now? I plan to get an exemption letter from nysc so i dont end up in a well up north, or beheaded and dismembered, in MY COUNTRY by my FELLOW NIGERIANS! I need to stay alive and see how this razzmatazz will finally end.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by lagcity(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2011
idstar:

This country was brought together by silly white men who know little or nothing about the psychological machinations of the typical african MAN. Its like trying to mix oil and water, they will always seperate. And then even after you divide d shambles of a country into two, a minority akwaibomite like me will end up still being treated as nothing by the majority igbos‘/yorubas‘. And to stretch my imagination even further, if akwa ibom became a nation on its own, i‘d still end up as a minority annang chick, taking orders from the so called ibibio majority! bleep you all, nigerians! 

oh sorry. tell your ppl to have more sex to increase the population. don't be stingy wit the punny.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by lagcity(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2011
phreakabit:

Bro but didn't you see it in the website i showed you? shocked shocked shocked shocked Anyways, just to show you, here's a quote from that website :

[size=18pt] "[/size]YOUNG BOYS

Homosexuality was and is widely practised in Islamic conutries. To please the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, violation and murder in this life, the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.[/b]Koran 56:17
Round about them will serve boys of [b]perpetual freshness

[img]http://1.bp..com/-PBfTsR7Yi64/Tb9QH0iiuNI/AAAAAAAAAhY/1YuSmZ2CBPA/s400/smh.gif[/img]
fresh like pearls grin grin grin
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by 1luvkipsus: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
@sirjec: trust me,more innocent muslims ve died in this boko haram crisis than 'innocent christians'.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by sirjec(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
My brother, I just wonder why we are killing ourselves instead of loving ourselves and satan is by the corner laughing at us.

Everybody has right to life. And I wonder why people think they can fight for God who has even asked us to cast our burdens on him. We have satan to fight so that we can live a good life but we ignore our part and choose to fight for our creator.

Don't you think we are acting foolish? There is so much hatred because of diverse religion in this country. Why can't we just concern ourselves with making our lives good the way we will please God and leave people offending God for God to punish them.

What muslims are doing is not good; they look for opportunity to kill innocent Christians via riots. We need to stop all these killings and find a solution to our personal problems not God's problem. Our part is to preach to them and pray to be and stand upright in our ways.

1luvkipsus:

@sirjec: trust me,more innocent muslims ve died in this boko haram crisis than 'innocent christians'.

Do you think all those that have died through these riots deserve to die? We need to stop all these hated.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by buy1get2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
some people dont even know what to do again!!!
is war our next target in nigeria
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by nagari201: 12:07am On Jul 28, 2011
Nigerian Police

Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by nagari201: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2011
Nigeria Police3

Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by nagari201: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2011
Police 5

Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by nagari201: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2011
Police 1

Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by nagari201: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2011
Police 2

Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 7:48am On May 24, 2012
ode remo: ^^^^, lets do what?
and to you two wrongs make it right, my frd violence will only begets violence. i.e mexico, rhuwanda,uganda, etc.
it is no wrong to defend yourselves. If violence had not been used to stop violence in Rwanda, all the Tutsis and more Hutus would have been killed.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 7:55am On May 24, 2012
texazzpete:

It will only get a lot of people killed. mainly Christians.
Once it starts, expect to see lots of coverage on Al Jazeera. Then expect to see lots more 'offers' from Al Qaeda to 'free' their brothers. Then you'll see how safe you are even in Lagos.

Seriously, why do you guys never focus on the big picture?
My friend the bigger picture is Al Qaeda is already seriously involed in Nigeria. Its about time we put our fates in our own hands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: President Appoints Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Mr Peter Obi As Ministers! / Al-makura Pays 700K Hospital Bill For 2-year-old Cancer Patient / Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of Hameed Ali As Customs Boss Struck Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.