Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos (134033 Views)

Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking / Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by delpee(f): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Horribly indecent!
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by profmallor: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
She cant wear that to work.
She cant wear that to meet the president or Governor
She cant wear that for interview
She sure wont wear that to a mosque
She cant wear that to even some clubs.

The only place that would allow that and still defend it are some churches. In the name of freedom and been bought already. And you wonder why Christians have become so powerless and weaklings in the Nigeria of today.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Edithnk: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2022
What is she doing in this pix? Hope she is not singing because if she is, who is she singing it to?
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by meobizy(f): 3:31am On Jun 27, 2022
300Spartans:

Then why not go completely naked
Wow. What a waste of a reply. Only Nairalanders can not surprise me by posting rubbish.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Caseless: 3:38am On Jun 27, 2022
uthlaw:
Sabi Jesus don die for sins...no worries!
grin grin

Jesus din die for our sins and we're still sinning. Lok
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by AntiChristian: 5:24am On Jun 27, 2022
fof1:

These are d Kind of Bible Verses u like to be Reading instead Genuinely Repenting of ur Sinful Habits and Lifestyle and Returing to God ALMIGHTY for ur Deliverance and Salvation...HELLFIRE is Real...

Those verses are from hell too. Did God inspire those breastly verses?
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by AntiChristian: 5:28am On Jun 27, 2022
SAMBARRY:
the Bible is a complete book it also talks about the sexuality of couples so what is the problem There Abi you no dey fvck your wife? undecided why playing virgin? undecided

Sorry sir!
Breastly inspiration!
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by AntiChristian: 5:33am On Jun 27, 2022
ChoCho54:
The girls covered up in hijab are committing adultery and fornication still wearing the hijab.

A goat will always be looking for a similar specie of goat!

Like minds....

It seems you're in the adultery Business to be aware of this. So how are you any better?

Accusing chaste ladies without concrete evidence with cause you a hard punishment in a sane world.

Our Hijab sisters are chaste. But the evildoers are everywhere.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by ChoCho54(f): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

A goat will always be looking for a similar specie of goat!

Like minds....

It seems you're in the adultery Business to be aware of this. So how are you any better?

Accusing chaste ladies without concrete evidence with cause you a hard punishment in a sane world.

Our Hijab sisters are chaste. But the evildoers are everywhere.
See this jonsing Alfa grin
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

Sorry sir!
Breastly inspiration!
is that all? Aboyiku?
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Samuelkirk(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2022
AntiChristian:
Ùna detest hijab!

Yét Lucifer is your fashion designer!

All na in Jesus name!

Nudity for Jesus.

These are what inspired the verses below!
Note that B* stands for the female Mammary organs!

1. The Prayer
Proverbs 5:18-19
18 May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her b* satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

(Say Amen)

2. My Beloved
Song of Songs 1:13-14
13 My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh
resting between my b*.
14 My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
from the vineyards of En Gedi.

3. Your B*
Song of Songs 4:5-6
5 Your b* are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,
I will go to the mountain of myrrh
and to the hill of incense.

4. More description
Song of Songs 7:7-8
7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your b* like clusters of fruit.
8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit.”
May your b* be like clusters of grapes on the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,

5. Kiss of life
Song of Songs 8:1
8 If only you were to me like a brother,
who was nursed at my mother’s b*!
Then, if I found you outside,
I would kiss you,
and no one would despise me.

6. Little sister with no B*
Song of Songs 8:8-10
8 We have a little sister,
and her b* are not yet grown.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build towers of silver on her.
If she is a door,
we will enclose her with panels of cedar.

7. B* like towers
Song of Songs 8:10
10 I am a wall,
and my b* are like towers.
Thus I have become in his eyes
like one bringing contentment.

Which of the verses is your favorite?

so you think you just made sense right?
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by AntiChristian: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Iduro re , Oda bii ti igi ope!
Emi yio gun ope lo... cheesy

Mo ranti awon oro won yen o!

grin
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by AntiChristian: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2022
akbonus:

ARE YOU SAYING HIJAB CONTROLS OR MAKE MUSLIM WOMEN LESS PROMISCUS?NO O HIJAB DID NOT STOP ANY MUSLIM WOMAN FROM NACKING KPEKUS ANYHOW,DONT DECIEVE YOURSELF THEY ARE NACKING THEM ANYHOW LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE,EVEN UNBELIVERS THEY NACK THEM ANYHOW FOR ROAD SIDE IN THE NIGHT ESPECIALLY THOSE ONES THAT ARE LOOKING FOR FOOD AND MONEY.

Get your glasses and use it. Where did i say such? Ladies should be covered up. Hijab covers up! Whoever wants to use Hijab should not be denied her rights!
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by AntiChristian: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2022
almarthins:

Stop turning the Bible upside down. When Adam and Eve was naked in the garden. God clothe them up. There is no place in the Bible where it was permissible for women to come to the house of God have naked.

God said, " be ye holy for I am only"

Wow unto Jezebels!

Where did i say God said that? undecided
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by AntiChristian: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2022
waziri4biz:

Your anti Christ spirit is not a doom to anyone besides yourself if you don't seek salvation. Okay does Hijab cover the killings by the same lovers of Mohammed in the north or has the teachings of sharia ended terrorism in Nigeria?

You just had to divert to another topic to be relevant! Go and recharge your Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by waziri4biz: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

You just had to divert to another topic to be relevant! Go and recharge your Holy Spirit.
Ok
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by AntiChristian: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Muslims love to quote the Bible verses to malign Christians but they can't stand one quoting the koran or Hadith.
I invite you to spend one day in our section and see what Holy spirit charge Christians are doing. It is 1000 times what i'm doing here. At least i'm sane. They are maddest.

What this lady wore does not define Christianity. The loudest voices against her are Christians and you judge them too.
This can never be the reason for accepting islam. What she wore is a million times better than a 65 year old murderous grandpa raping a prepubescent minor.
But you won't agree terrorist don't define Islam. Most of your ladies and denominations accept nudity as a way of life. And why do you have to tell lies that Islam promotes a 65year old raping a minor? Does the Holy Spirit encourage lies?

Quoting the Bible popularises it the more. Care more about the holes in your standard Islamic narrative. The world is woke now regarding your koran. Gone are the days the encryptic Arabic covered the holes.
Your people quoting the Qur'an too are also spreading it. It's the same. The world is now awake about the Bible. Gone are those days of the book of Bible stories where only the good part of the old testament Bible is being exhibited. Those violent parts are hidden. We have all of them now.

An avanlanche of Islamic youths can see the defiling and warmongering serial killer and black slaves slaughtering rapist for who he was.
See Holy Spirit packaged lies!

What she wore is condemned and not christian. No verse in the Bible implores on Christians to display nudity in circuses.
Where did Jesus mention it as condemned? Or was it Paul that remembered to correct it as ladies were still sane dress-wise back then?
Moreso, no verse in the Greek scriptures allows a Christian to smite the neck of anyone for failing to accept the Christian doctrine.
Jesus was not a Greek. The Greeks were idol worshippers. I wonder why you had to mention Greek now. No wonder you guys absorb some of the Greek celebrations!
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Richardxxx: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by DrAkpamudehe: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
poweredcom:
Olosho don enter church Dem full church for naija weller

I am back on the telegram group after you set me up and got me banned.
See picture attached tongue

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by DrAkpamudehe: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
poweredcom:

Are u madt or something..who set u up and you and who get issues

Abeg I no even send d telegram group much I have not even posted there for months

You miss road , mental issues de do u

Fuurck u,
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2022
AntiChristian:
I invite you to spend one day in our section and see what Holy spirit charge Christians are doing. It is 1000 times what i'm doing here. At least i'm sane. They are maddest.
I am not into the crazy juxtaposition of mad people. You all should sort yourselves IN YOUR SECTION.
AntiChristian:

But you won't agree terrorist don't define Islam. Most of your ladies and denominations accept nudity as a way of life. And why do you have to tell lies that Islam promotes a 65year old raping a minor? Does the Holy Spirit encourage lies?
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet was screening me with his Rida' (garment covering the upper part of the body) while I was looking at the Ethiopians who were playing in the courtyard of the mosque. (I continued watching) till I was satisfied. So you may deduce from this event how a little girl (who has not reached the age of puberty) who is eager to enjoy amusement should be treated in this respect.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:163
Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:88
https://quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-7/Book-62/Hadith-64/
Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:65

When you talk about nudity, notice that the most subscribers of nudity are Muslims.
Wearing Hijab does not mean wearing iron panties. Hijab does not cover one's vjayjay. The level of manhole drilling in Muslim dominated countries are wildly exponential. The level of underground sex trade is alarming.

meanwhile ask any of those nude girls to explain any detail in the Bible. They hardly know. They are not Christians. Fake Christians pretending to be of Christ.
AntiChristian:

Your people quoting the Qur'an too are also spreading it. It's the same. The world is now awake about the Bible. Gone are those days of the book of Bible stories where only the good part of the old testament Bible is being exhibited. Those violent parts are hidden. We have all of them now.
I love to quote the Hadith. The koran does not provide enough details to desecrate Islam. It is actually the hadith that is gold.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur%27an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha

AntiChristian:

See Holy Spirit packaged lies!
You are doing well, mentioning the holy spirit because I encourage that rather than holyghost which is pagan and satanic.
But, the holy spirit is the power of God and you are on your own when you say that.
AntiChristian:

Where did Jesus mention it as condemned? Or was it Paul that remembered to correct it as ladies were still sane dress-wise back then?
Jesus was not a Greek. The Greeks were idol worshippers. I wonder why you had to mention Greek now. No wonder you guys absorb some of the Greek celebrations!
Paul preached to the nations. The pagans and idol worshippers. Indecency was not a trend in Israel at the time. Jesus will never condone indecency and killing. He prevented his apostles from using the sword and healed a cut out ear. While mohammed smote necks and sold black slaves like you.
you would have been a slave raped and sold had you lived in his era.

a rapist and a serial murderer.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by PetroDolla2020: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Really? What about Nigerians? cool
Ferrous:

They have a promiscuous and wayward lifestyle.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Ferrous(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Really? What about Nigerians? cool

Nigeria is better than Ghana in terms of decency
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by SHOCK7(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Vyolet:
Her body, her choice..
Her poor choice affects the male members of the church.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by SHOCK7(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
meobizy:
1. That looks like a wedding not a regular church service.

2. Take her to Jos and she will dress 'decently.' As Naija na 30+ celcius I won't fault her for airing her chest.

3. The same God you people claim to worship accepted whores no different from murderers, thieves and his chosen people. What should matter is the content of her heart not what she has on.
Stop defending rubbish, don't you see how 'ur fellow Muslim sisters dress appropriately to the mosque. Someone that's invoking sexual thoughts in men & pushing them to sin,u' re here talking of "content of her heart" angry
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by compton11(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
profmallor:
She cant wear that to work.
She cant wear that to meet the president or Governor
She cant wear that for interview
She sure wont wear that to a mosque
She cant wear that to even some clubs.

The only place that would allow that and still defend it are some churches. In the name of freedom and been bought already. And you wonder why Christians have become so powerless and weaklings in the Nigeria of today.
why would she wear it to a mosque?

Is she a Muslim?
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by PetroDolla2020: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
How do define ‘decency?’ And how do define ‘better?”

Ferrous:

Nigeria is better than Ghana in terms of decency
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by emmyileri(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2023
Vyolet:
Her body, her choice..
19.Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
20. you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.