Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Are You Having Issues Approving Your Website For Google Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Having Issues Approving Your Website For Google Adsense? (308 Views)

How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / 13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval / Approving My Google Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Having Issues Approving Your Website For Google Adsense? by WebDesignerNG(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Of recent, I have come across a lot of threads created by website owners complaining of how they can’t seem to get Adsense approval for their websites.

Unfortunately, Google has up-ed its Adsense approval guidelines and it isn’t the way it use to be.

My name is Matthew from Web Designer and I have helped 53 websites owners on Fiverr get their website approved for Adsense.

In three weeks (1 week of work + 2 weeks for Adsense review) I will get your website approved for maximum Adsense earnings.

Some of the issues might involve website redesigning, correct indexing of the website, typography, website layout, Adsense CF and a good number of tweaks here and there.

All you have to do is send me your website link on WhatsApp, I do a quick scan of your website and tell you how I can help you get the approval.

WhatsApp: 0 9 0 5 8 9 9 1 2 7 4

Re: Are You Having Issues Approving Your Website For Google Adsense? by WebDesignerNG(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2022
A good number of people have been messaging me since yesterday morning. There are still more spaces for those that still want to get their website adsense monetized.

Don't forget the popular saying; "You snooze, you lose!"
Re: Are You Having Issues Approving Your Website For Google Adsense? by WebDesignerNG(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Send me a message today and save yourself from all the stress
Re: Are You Having Issues Approving Your Website For Google Adsense? by WebDesignerNG(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2022
You don't have to give up on Google Adsense. I can get your website approved with ease. Send me a message today.

(1) (Reply)

Best Wordpress Themes For News Websites / iamemoney.com Domain Forsale!!! / Wordpress Design Challenge - Enter If You Dare!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.