Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 (79601 Views)

When Will All The Schools Be Reopened Please?,we Are Tired Of This Thing! / Anti-social Behaviours In The Schools. / Which Of The Schools In The North Is Selling PG Form Now. So Urgent, Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by jimyjames(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Echoban:

U dey ment bro.. u mean they deliberately choose to ignore Abuja national capital and choose Lagos. grin

Baba Abuja no reach make the 1st 172 country.. wen has abuja ranked higher. Mtchew
Of course the survey was done on selected cities globally, besides Abuja is a very young city it's not about capital, was lagos not the capital of Nigeria for 70 yrs? How old is Abuja? Should lagos look up to Abuja to major it's development? How is it that Douala in Cameroon ranks higher than lagos . Be ashamed of lagos my friend, with all the revenue lagos collects with a GDP higher than many countries lagos ranks below them
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Echoban: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
jimyjames:

Of course the survey was done on selected cities globally, besides Abuja is a very young city it's not about capital, was lagos not the capital of Nigeria for 70 yrs? How old is Abuja? Should lagos look up to Abuja to major it's development? How is it that Douala in Cameroon ranks higher than lagos . Be ashamed of lagos my friend, with all the revenue lagos collects with a GDP higher than many countries lagos ranks below them

So it's because Lagos was former FCT for 70 yrs while abj is FCT of 30 yrs is d reason why abj isn't qualify, so na because of how old Dem dey use qualify. How come older FCT Calabar wasn't there??.. How come Lagos didn't qualify pre Tinubu era..

I think I need to stop here with u. I think say I dey discuss with normal person before. undecided
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2022
bolaji73:

No where in my post portrayed that I'm in support of his candidacy but that will not make me keep a blind to what he has done.You can check through my post,I hardly comment on any political related matters. I only have to comment on this cos I have first hand information being my alma mater.also I enjoyed his waec payment for secondary school students. I won't because of your hatred deny what the man has done.

I am not asking you to deny it but that is very miniscule compared to the way he has sapped Lagos and you know the truth
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by jimyjames(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2022
Echoban:

So it's because Lagos was former FCT for 70 yrs while abj is FCT of 30 yrs is d reason why abj isn't qualify, so na because of how old Dem dey use qualify. How come older FCT Calabar wasn't there??.. How come Lagos didn't qualify pre Tinubu era..

I think I need to stop here with u. I think say I dey discuss with normal person before. undecided

Like I said Abuja is a young city, one of the youngest cities in Africa and the world, lagos is an economic hub that's one of the reasons the capital was moved out of lagos in the first place, cause it was becoming too populated, you are the one mentioning Abuja as capital of Nigeria, I reminded you lagos was the capital for 70 yrs , it's not about qualification , survey was done on random mega cities nothing like qualification, people in calabar live better than people in lagos, people don't spend 7 hours in traffic in calabar, house rent in calabar is cheaper than in lagos, food is cheaper in calabar than in lagos, electricity is more constant in calabar than in lagos there are more slums in lagos than in calabar, so it's not about qualification survey was done on Radom mega cities that's all
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Echoban: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2022
jimyjames:

Like I said Abuja is a young city, one of the youngest cities in Africa and the world, lagos is an economic hub that's one of the reasons the capital was moved out of lagos in the first place, cause it was becoming too populated, you are the one mentioning Abuja as capital of Nigeria, I reminded you lagos was the capital for 70 yrs , it's not about qualification , survey was done on random mega cities nothing like qualification, people in calabar live better than people in lagos, people don't spend 7 hours in traffic in calabar, house rent in calabar is cheaper than in lagos, food is cheaper in calabar than in lagos, electricity is more constant in calabar than in lagos there are more slums in lagos than in calabar, so it's not about qualification survey was done on Radom mega cities that's all

So why did they not pick Calabar instead? undecided
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by jimyjames(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2022
Echoban:

So why did they not pick Calabar instead? undecided
Is calabar a mega city? Look cost of living in many many small medium cities like uyo, calabar, Enugu asaba etc live better than people in lagos, just cause lagos appeared on the survey doesn't make it better , do you know how many cities are in the world? There are close to 10 thousands cities all over the world
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Echoban: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2022
jimyjames:

Is calabar a mega city? Look cost of living in many many small medium cities like uyo, calabar, Enugu asaba etc live better than people in lagos, just cause lagos appeared on the survey doesn't make it better , do you know how many cities are in the world? There are close to 10 thousands cities all over the world

Abuja nko? What happened to it,? Why survey no reach there?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Festy4u(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2022
The campaign of NL and some Yoruba Muslim in selling the expired druggie to the masses is no mean feat!

No one buys an expired product! grin
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Chingykay77(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Echoban:

I for dey support PO but for the banter and derogatory words from SE people, na, I go rather dey with BAT.

Bro this isn't football where banter matters
I am not saying you shouldn't vote for your fav but before voting please just know that it will take extra EIGHT years of suffering if the wrong person enters. Abeg add Eight years to your age and imagine the suffering
We need someone to take this nation out of distress

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by jimyjames(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2022
Echoban:

Abuja nko? What happened to it,? Why survey no reach there?
There are close to 51 major cities in UK, 800 in the entire Europe, 155 major cities in China , close to 200 in USA and many other countries etc just cause they were not included in a survey doesn't mean living in lagos is better than those cities, like I said cities were randomly picked and surveyed , if you want to study the condition of living in a Nigerian city, lagos is the right place cause it has more than 20 million people living there Abuja has just about 3 million same as Ibadan, Port Harcourt and Kano which is 4 million
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Kfed4ril(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
REDshouse:
The Igbo has never supported Tinubu from Time ..he is used to it and they are just 5 percent of our population

Buhari a stark illiterate gave you a figure, and in hate you decided to stick to it.

Continue
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by REDshouse(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Buhari a stark illiterate gave you a figure, and in hate you decided to stick to it.

Continue

sorry the stack illiterate is still your president
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Waterbear(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2022
zionstaar75:
I owe u no explanation, did u pay me before?I can support whoever I want, I don't insult people and am allergic to insult too.i won't keep supporting people insulting my tribe and generation not even for competence, cheers!

What insult?
Differentiate between pointing out from insults abeg...

Nothing in my above statement is an insult to you, your tribe or anyone...

I only said that your post is not true and I called it a total lie... it wasn't an insult , I was only telling you what I feel about your comment

I believe in Unity and love among all tribe, to stoop so low to insult any of them Is below me.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

LeoDeking is a pig.

Anywhere I see you hate on Igbos, I will call you a pig.
Mention the mods anyhow you like they won't barn me because they know you are a pig, a foolish boy and a thief.

Go Bleep your wretched mother. Idiot
You had insulted a pig, that boy wey dey like agbero shit wey rain fall on top of am is worst than idiot.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by MedicH: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbos will use their tongues to count their teeth in 2023 because whatsoever happens, Nigeria will never be the same, because of selling your candidate, you maligned and vilify the Yorubas with derogatory words, we are recording because the day of reckoning and retribution is at hand.

You are not wonderful, you're as stupid as your words and as empty as the things you wrote. Yoruba kill you there fooI. You're threatening people that come to your region, buy land and build, backed up by law with day of reckoning.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by helppartner: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Yourbabygirl: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
You guys post will not make me die of laughter ���. So because Igbo people don't support Tinubu, you're supporting him? First of all Lagos is not Tinubu state, what has he done for his osun state? Absolutely Nothing. it's Lagos, a commercial place and former capital of Nigeria that with or without a governor, just the daily trade of Igbo is making the state better and richer you're boasting with? Abeg laugh wan kill me ����. Well I'm not tribalistic enough like most Yoruba people I have come across to support someone from my tribe. So if tomorrow I enter danfo and the driver is from my state and a bad driver, I will follow him over a good driver not from my state? Even my ancestors will laugh at me �����
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Yourbabygirl: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Well I don't blame anyone, I blame the British for joining us together. I blame our colonial masters, and Yoruba people who haven't even been to Lagos, maybe living in the slums of Tinubu (osun) state believing Tinubu is their Messiah so that they will trample on other tribes.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Yourbabygirl: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
toprealman:
Imagine what the people that are supposed to be leading the country are dragging about. Building
What a wasted generatioun!

Abi oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by toprealman: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu is not supported by igbos is a million reason I support him.
Ethnic bigot! Never you in your life call any white guy racist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) / Rating Of Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.