Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match (2200 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by Ndibuna: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2022
I mean one thing is just clear. The state of the roads in Ebonyi is quite impressive. I mean the protest walk in favour of Peter Obi was just a random movements across many roads in a sub-Urban area like Afikpo but one thing that stands out is the good looking roads with no pothole in sight.

I'm certain Umahi would be missed by Ebonyians when he leaves power, this is just a fact. Dude may be a talkative but the fact is that he has done noble.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2022
no pictures
Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by Baloranking(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:
I mean one thing is just clear. The state of the roads in Ebonyi is quite impressive. I mean the protest walk in favour of Peter Obi was just a random movements across many roads in a sub-Urban area like Afikpo but one thing that stands out is the good looking roads with no pothole in sight.

I'm certain Umahi would be missed by Ebonyians when he leaves power, this is just a fact. Dude may be a talkative but the fact is that he has done noble.

Correct talk

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by Ndibuna: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by KingKO22: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2022
All I saw in the video are the paid agent of Pandora Obituary cannibalism

Children of frustration and hanger

What more can I say about the 5%ter

Terrorist people of Beerfraud

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by mrvitalis(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

Who ever wins the presidency no matter the party should make umiah minister of works and housing
Give him a budget and give him free hands

3 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by Madmohamed123: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2022
KingKO22:

enemy of progress you didn't answer the questions he asking you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by vastolord4(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2022
KingKO22:

I'm not quoting you because you have a phone, I'm only quoting you because your kids might say something worse to you because this man has done nothing wrong to you yet you still use such words on him. I'm also extending this to others that do so to people who have done nothing to them.. I'm not a saint but all I know is I'll only insult you(politicians) if you take we (citizens) for a fool.. bros, even if you're benefiting from this gov or the past its you vs over 500 people (1:500) that are either homeless, hungry or sick and they have no good medical amenities.. bro bet me, if you fall sick or die during voting or campaign (for the obvious thieves) them no send you. They don't know who you are.. all they know is some bold human (their kids are watching you from the UK on their phones) is dying for them somewhere.. ask yourself! Where are their kids?.. why are you doing this for them? How many people died during the last election? The the winner of the election compensate or attend their funeral? Bro/sir/madam/miss, we need a big change in Nigeria and it starts with you.

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by GreatBoss: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2022
For the first time in HISTORY We have an international IZON OTU RADIO STATION that all Izon people every were can listen to for news , information, culture , spirituality , language development etc.
Above all things the IZON OTU RADIO is dedicated to the freedom and emancipation of all Izon people in a new nation ... IJAW REPUBLIC.https://zeno.fm/radio/izon-otu-radio/

We have Ijaw Republic Referendum Suit in Abuja High Court we have given Ijaw Republic Documents in the United Nations.
This is another grease to the Self-Determination Movements for Ijaw.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by popez: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2022
KingKO22:

One day this hate piled up inside you will weigh you down. Stop hating on Nigerians fighting for their lives and that of their loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by Vyzz: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

Umahi is a very good governor and he did well.

He is a better governor than Okezie Ikpeazụ

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by Chopcy29: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
KingKO22:

You get dull brain

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by NnamdiN: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vyzz:

Umahi is a very good governor and he did well.

He is a better governor than Okezie Ikpeazụ
wrong on so many levels to compare him with Ikpeazu. That one should have ventured into pig farming.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by Babaken(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
KingKO22:

NO go die of heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by Tenses: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
KingKO22:

Obi wey no fit pay delegate nah poor masses he go pay?

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
I’m a proud Afikpo youth and very impressed to see this movement in my hometown for Peter Obi. 2023 won’t be business as usual in the Nigerian political space.

3 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The State Of The Road In Afikpo During Peter Obi Match by ucheo: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Umahi did exceptionally well in terms of infrastructures. no other Governor comes close

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures / The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria / Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.