Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria (2203 Views)

All 6 SW States Are For Labour Party: LP reacts to defection of EXCOs to APC / Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2022
Ogun,ondo,oyo,osun and ekiti states has the lowest number of register voters in the country with about 9,721,921 registered voters upon having one of the highest number of non indigenes residing in those states e.g igbos,hausas,ijaws etc,this non indigenes also register in large numbers thereby boosting the number of voters in this states.While south east with the lowest number of non indigenes in the country has 10,057,131 registered voters.This means lagos with the highest number of registered voters in the country about 6 million+ registered voters is dominated by non indigenes,who are not interested in lagos politics,thereby leaving the state for yorubas politically.This non indigenes are the reason for high number register voters in lagos and sw,compare to other 5 core yoruba states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2022
moh247,helinues,leodeking,garfield1,freestuffsng,ttalk,seunmg
Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Moh247: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2022
cool

South West has 14 million Registered collected PVC since 2019, we are second to Northwest 18 million

While some Ibos decieve themselves that they are much in numbers, the fact remains the entire Ibos worldwide are not more than 30 million

Infact in Ibadan, the last time I had any contact with any Ibo man was when I went to Dugbe to service my PlayStation

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by BigDick70inch(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2022
[s]
Enyimbafc:
Ogun,ondo,oyo,osun and ekiti states has the lowest number of register voters in the country with about 9,721,921 registered voters upon having one of the highest number of non indigenes residing in those states e.g igbos,hausas,ijaws etc,this non indigenes also register in large numbers thereby boosting the number of voters in this states.While south east with the lowest number of non indigenes in the country has 10,057,131 registered voters.This means lagos with the highest number of registered voters in the country about 6 million+ registered voters is dominated by non indigenes,who are not interested in lagos politics,thereby leaving the state for yorubas politically.This non indigenes are the reason for high number register voters in lagos and sw,compare to other 5 core yoruba states.
[/s]

Sinedu!!!!
Is it not to early to be dis drunk ehn¿?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
South West has 14 million Registered collected PVC since 2019, we are second to Northwest 18 million
Read what i type there slowly.

3 Likes

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Moh247: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Read what i type there slowly.

Let me ask you a question

Take Ibadan where I am from as case study

Do you honestly think in every gathering of 10 random people in a church, mosque, schools , Market place or Universities the ratio of Yoruba man to Ibo man is 9:1

What do you really think is the indegenes to alien ratio

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by GreatBoss: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Do you honestly think in every gathering of 10 random people in a church, mosque, schools , Market place or Universities the ratio of Yoruba man to Ibo man is 9:1

Dont forget that all Southerners that are not Yoruba in Ibadan and other Yoruba land are seen as Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by onez: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2022
This expose will change a lot of permutations. I don't see any route to BAT victory. But I'm seeing several routes to Peter Obi victory. Lagos hangs In a balance to to high number of educated people. Peter Obi presidency is a done deal.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2022
All right
Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Chiboy419: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Yes
You don't have any understand about this set of people called igbo
Or haven't you heard before......
Any place you go in this world and you can't find an igbo man..... just start running for your life

1 Like

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Moh247: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2022
Chiboy419:

Yes
You don't have any understand about this set of people called igbo
Or haven't you heard before......
Any place you go in this world and you can't find an igbo man..... just start running for your life

I have gone to countless voting station and polling unit during Election and funny thing is I haven't seen an Ibo man come to vote before

7 Likes

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

While some Ibos decieve themselves that they are much in numbers, the fact remains the entire Ibos worldwide are not more than 30 million

Infact in Ibadan, the last time I had any contact with any Ibo man was when I went to Dugbe to service my PlayStation

Your narratives aren't always balanced. You're always sentimental and emotional towards the apc each time. This I've noticed. Do you know the population of igbos who also registered in the North West, east and central? Many of them don't go home to vote. They vote wherever they live for the candidate of their choices.

Elections are like carnival to the northerners. Maiguards cart pushers and friends always go home to vote in their respective states. They don't vote outside their domain. They must go home. Which igbo man or woman would go home because of Elections except for Christmas? Here in lagos, we dey feel am each Christmas and that's when we know and appreciate their usefulness and relevance. I don't like fixing my car towards Christmas because no shop would be open for a week around Ladipo Market. Its same scenario in other regions you mentioned.

Igbos are second in population in each state after the indigenes, check it. They're not so much at home...until recently when some of my friends started investing home and relocating some of Their investments. If you remove their population from voters in same North West, the remaining are the indigenes, most especially the southern kaduna indegenes who are the majority but the most marginalised in the state. They're more populated than Katsina. They deserved a state but cos of northern politics, they just ignored their calls. These people won't vote apc. They're unrepentant pdp but might change ther minds this time. If not for the obvious rigging in 2019, which was the only tool elrufai was banking on by picking a muslim as running mate, he wouldn't have won. Check the percentage of those who voted apc in kaduna South in 2019.

The number of voters in the north was so much cos hausa no dey vote outside their region as said earlier. They must travel home. The pvc transfer campaign won't work for them because they're not so emancipated.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2022
30% of people in Lagos are Igbos! You have more Igbos of voting age outside SE than those in SE
Moh247:
cool

1 Like

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

We have many igbos in ibadan e.g Dugbe market is dominated by igbos,bodija foodstuffs,iwo also have large chunk of igbos and other places in ibadan too.Note igbos are not the only non indigenes found in ibadan in large numbers,other minority tribes from ss and north are also found in large numbers in ibadan.Try and go to PMT park(peace mass transit) aand other parks and see the number of igbos and other southerners travelling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by helinues: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2022
This people don come again with their Aba made statistics

4 Likes

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Moh247: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Your narratives aren't always balanced. You're always sentimental and emotional towards the apc each time. This I've noticed. Do you know the population of igbos who also registered in the North West, east and central? Many of them don't go home to vote. They vote wherever they live for the candidate of their choices.

Elections are like carnival to the northerners. Maiguards cart pushers and friends always go home to vote in their respective states. They don't vote outside their domain. They must go home. Which igbo man or woman would go home because of Elections except for Christmas? Here in lagos, we dey feel am each Christmas and that's when we know and appreciate their usefulness and relevance. I don't like fixing my car towards Christmas because no shop would be open for a week around Ladipo Market. Its same scenario in other regions you mentioned.

Igbos are second in population in each state after the indigenes, check it. They're not so much at home...until recently when some of my friends started investing home and relocating some of Their investments. If you remove their population from voters in same North West, the remaining are the indigenes, most especially the southern kaduna indegenes who are the majority but the most marginalised in the state. They're more populated than Katsina. They deserved a state but cos of northern politics, they just ignored their calls. These people won't vote apc. They're unrepentant pdp but might change ther minds this time. If not for the obvious rigging in 2019, which was the only tool elrufai was banking on by picking a muslim as running mate, he wouldn't have won. Check the percentage of those who voted apc in kaduna South in 2019.

The number of voters in the north was so much cos hausa no dey vote outside their region as said earlier. They must travel home. The pvc transfer campaign work for them because they're not so emancipated.

Well I don't know what you are talking about but based on my own personal experience, here in SouthWest we have more Hausa and Edo people than Ibos.. the illusion that Ibos are many is just that they live in clusters together like festac and Dugbe in Ibadan

And I can assure you from my personal experience Ibos don't vote in their host commiunity except for some places in Lagos

No Ibo man dare go to Iwo road to vote or Dugbe Ibadan even with their population they stay indoor to avoid intimidation

1 Like

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by maybet081: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2022
Don't mind those cowards they hide under Lagos numbers to Bragg they are a simple minority.
2023 will reveal alot.

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Moh247: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2022
DMerciful:
30% of people in Lagos are Igbos! You have more Igbos of voting age outside SE than those in SE

So according to you, for every 4 people you meet In Lagos, 1 is an Ibo man while the other 3 are Hausa, Fulani, and Yoruba?!

This is a lie you tell to boost your ego .. if we have 1 igbos for every 4 yorubas in Lagos then Lagos won't have Yoruba Governors and elected officials

3 Likes

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Exclude lagos,which has d highest number of non indigenes in d country(cos all this non indigenes i.e christains will not vote Tinubu) then compare the 5 core yoruba states to other zones.Compare them 5 states each.
Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Well I don't know what you are talking about but based on my own personal experience, here in SouthWest we have more Hausa and Edo people than Ibos.. the illusion that Ibos are many is just that they live in clusters together like festac and Dugbe in Ibadan

And I can assure you from my personal experience Ibos don't vote in their host commiunity except for some places in Lagos

No Ibo man dare go to Iwo road to vote or Dugbe Ibadan even with their population they stay indoor to avoid intimidation
I grew up in Ibadan. Mention one place in ibadan that i don't know. Where you can find hausas mainly are sabo and moniya/ojoo side. There's no place in Ibadan where you don't see igbo. Some of them may not vote but they have pvcs. If you had said there had been voter aparthy among igbos living outside their region in the past, I'd have agreed with you, but not on population in their host regions. Some of my friends have never voted but they had their pvcs. One of them told me the reason for the pvc collection in 2015 was because the government could make it mandatory for opening or operating a bank account as widely speculated that time.

This time around, the majority of them had picked their pvc simply because of Obi. Im sure you've been seeing the trends nationwide. How many of our tribesmen or women did you see queueing for pvc registration in the last 2 months ? The majority of them were igbos.

In ibadan, from ring Road to Dugbe, from oke Bola to oke Ado, then go to iyaganku, ekotedo iyaolobę, down to alesinloye market or bodija to iwo Road, ogunpa ibadan spare parts market , down to mokola, agbowo, UI are flooded by igbos. How many hausas would you find in those areas except sabo, moniya, shasha/ojoo? Tell me

3 Likes

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by BBBricks: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2022
Op don't worry we ibo guys are not going to vote on the day of elections

We are going to BIAFRA!

THE REMAINING PEOPLE WILL GO TO SHOP, AFTER SHOP, WE WILL GO TO CHURCH

after church we will go to BIAFRA!
Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by OXYZ: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Exclude lagos,which has d highest number of non indigenes in d country(cos all this non indigenes i.e christains will not vote Tinubu) then compare the 5 core yoruba states to other zones.Compare them 5 states each.
Which one is "five core Yoruba States".I believe the Yorubas have six States.
Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2022
And Tinubu is depending on them to win erection. grin grin grin
Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2022
OXYZ:
Which one is "five core Yoruba States".I believe the Yorubas have six States.
Lagos is not a yoruba state(but bini land) As the non indigenes are larger than yorubas in population,but are not interested in lagos politics thereby leaving yorubas to dominate politically.Check the 5 states with majority yorubas,non has more than 3 million register voters,upon been larger than lagos.While lagos the smallest state in sw has about 6million+ registered number of voters,this go to show u that this most of this registered voters are non indigenes.
Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Zonefree(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I grew up in Ibadan. Mention one place in ibadan that i don't know. Where you can find hausas mainly are sabo and moniya/ojoo side. There's no place in Ibadan where you don't see igbo. Some of them may not vote but they have pvcs. If you had said there had been voter aparthy among igbos living outside their region in the past, I'd have agreed with you, but not on population in their host regions. Some of my friends have never voted but they had their pvcs. One of them told me the reason for the pvc collection in 2015 was because the government could make it mandatory for opening or operating a bank account as widely speculated that time.

This time around, the majority of them had picked their pvc simply because of Obi. Im sure you've been seeing the trends nationwide. How many of our tribesmen or women did you see queueing for pvc registration in the last 2 months ? The majority of them were igbos.

In ibadan, from ring Road to Dugbe, from oke Bola to oke Ado, then go to iyaganku, ekotedo iyaolobę, down to alesinloye market or bodija to iwo Road, ogunpa ibadan spare parts market , down to mokola, agbowo, UI are flooded by igbos. How many hausas would you find in those areas except sabo, moniya, shasha/ojoo? Tell me
He will not answer you again... you've hit him hard cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by tamdun: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Lagos is not a yoruba state(but bini land) As the non indigenes are larger than yorubas in population,but are not interested in lagos politics thereby leaving yorubas to dominate politically.Check the 5 states with majority yorubas,non has more than 3 million register voters,upon been larger than lagos.While lagos the smallest state in sw has about 6million+ registered number of voters,this go to show u that this most of this registered voters are non indigenes.
U guys are too daft, Benin doesn't even share border with lagos

1 Like

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by tolue42(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Enyimbafc:
You people don't know politics... always fake permutations
Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2022
tamdun:

U guys are too daft, Benin doesn't even share border with lagos
That is your business.
Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2022
Enyimbafc:

In the first place, you are an outsider to Lagos and the rest of Yoruba land so I will just advice others to ignore you. It is so obvious that you do not even know jack about Lagos. This is one area your politicians use as an edge over you wink

Secondly, you are not capable of comprehending any enlightenment given you on the subject you are dabbling into.

Finally, that Igbo is a minority population whose population has been inflated over the years is known to the politicians . As at now the clean data is 80% of total Igbo population live in the 5 SE states while only 20% live outside SE. Most of this 20% live in Rivers, Delta, Kogi and Benue not in far away Lagos, Kano, Abuja etc.

If you go through my previous posts on the data or are teachable, I may have indulged you by posting these recent data here so you can go argue with JAMB, NCC, Telcos, INEC, Google map and those who submited their biometrics and personal information used in the clean recent demographic data.

Numbers do not have emotion o and I did not collate the data.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by Enyimbafc: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2022
tolue42:

You people don't know politics... always fake permutations
Okay,proof me wrong with your original permutation.
Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by OXYZ: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Please, do you reside in Lagos? Where do you get all these stats from?
Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by tolue42(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Some Igbos are just daft, when we say Peter Obi is an Igbo project, they deny it . They keep saying it is NIGERIA project, now they are telling us all Igbos in Nigeria will vote for Obi.

Are you saying no single Igbo man will vote for other parties? If the answer is YES, then Peter Obi is an Igbo project. If the answer is NO then all the millions vote in the east will still be shared among all the political parties. Their are larger number of yorubas in South South, some few hundreds in South East... So don't think Obi will will those two regions 100%

No matter how you put it, Tinubu will always have the edge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Tinubu Will Benefit From SE Votes To Be Casted For Peter Obi - Reno Omokri / PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects / Jubilation As Reno Onokiri Dumps Atiku, PDP, Joins Peter Obi In Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.