Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It (533 Views)

Akpabio Withdraws Court Case Challenging Election Defeat / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by Ndibuna: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2022
I have planned how to make use of Monday and Tuesday. I am in the east. But my worry is that ipob is delaying the announcement.
Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by GreatBoss: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2022
For the first time in HISTORY We have an international IZON OTU RADIO STATION that all Izon people every were can listen to for news , information, culture , spirituality , language development etc.
Above all things the IZON OTU RADIO is dedicated to the freedom and emancipation of all Izon people in a new nation ... IJAW REPUBLIC.https://zeno.fm/radio/izon-otu-radio/

We have Ijaw Republic Referendum Suit in Abuja High Court we have given Ijaw Republic Documents in the United Nations.
This is another grease to the Self-Determination Movements for Ijaw.
Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by IamWonderful: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Pandora Peter OBItuary have cancelled sit at hom
Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by helinues: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Ipob should forget about sit at home for now except if they are natural saboteur to Obi's presidency
Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by LeoDeKing: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Even ipob pigs are waiting for circular from Finland, so they can't say anything for now. grin

Simon Ekpa may declare Monday and Tuesday workfree and business free depending on his mood.

In the end, Tinubu will be placed for failure of voters to get their PVCs. grin

29 Likes

Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by Frigga13: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2022
angry
Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by helinues: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Even ipob pigs are waiting for circular from Finland, so they can't say anything for now. grin

Simon Ekpa may declare Monday and Tuesday workfree and business free depending on his mood.

Work free for those who are working for him? Those he has been paying their monthly salary?

Ayam not understanding
Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by DSC7: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:
Ipob should forget about sit at home for now except if they are natural saboteur to Obi's presidency

Peter Obi's Presidency have nothing to do with Ipob...

Now you don't even know who to support amongst the 3 major contestants...

I will advise you to be OBIdient..

Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Hope you are not afonja Muslim?
Ndibuna:
I have planned how to make use of Monday and Tuesday. I am in the east. But my worry is that ipob is delaying the announcement.
Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by helinues: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
DSC7:

Obidient so that I can now turn to Toxident?

Mbano!
Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by shigishege: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Them don chicken out. Hunger bad for belle
Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by Ndibuna: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
Them don chikek out. Hunger bad for belle
We've been waiting for the announcement
Re: Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It by Pakute: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
DSC7:

Stop fooling yourself

(1) (Reply)

See wickedness! Helping the Rich destroy Nigeria is our work - see Pics / How Peter Obi Became The Most Popular Politician In Nigeria In Just One Month / APC, Tinubu Unsettled As Another 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.