Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions (1119 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by ObidientFC: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Our principal HE Mr Peter Obi will be in twitter space today to answer questions from Nigeria.

Time will be 8PM

Set reminder.

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKADgVzdbxb

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by newdawnlive: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Twitter president will never be Nigeria president he will always remain Twitter President. not obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by Coolsperm: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2022
When Tinubu is still searching for a never have certificate
Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by shigishege: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
I wonder if Twitter was not created, where will our obituary bloder situate his campaign office

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by MCMLXXVI(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
I wonder if Twitter was not created, where will our obituary bloder situate his campaign office

You should have asked yourself that question when your fellow agbado-eating apes were trending #FeBuhari in 2015.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by ObosiUkwalla: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
newdawnlive:
Twitter president will never be Nigeria president he will always remain Twitter President. not obidient

Cry us a river.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by Tenses: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
newdawnlive:

This Peter Obi is not tribalistic, look at him rocking Tinubu signature cap.

His presidency will be for all Nigerians.

Be Obedient today!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by shigishege: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
MCMLXXVI:

You should have asked yourself that question when your fellow agbado-eating apes were trending #FeBuhari in 2015.
werey organ harvesting cannibals from the yeastern "legion" na una nor dey chop agbado?? Decendant of Akpu munching gorillas with sharp teeth to devour human being

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by OfoIgbo: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu will be tweeting on Whatsapp today grin grin

He will be expecting Obi's reply on Facetube.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by MCMLXXVI(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
werey organ harvesting cannibals from the yeastern "legion" na una nor dey chop agbado?? Decendant of Akpu munching gorillas with sharp teeth to devour human being

Mr. man, when you are done talking like a comoound buffoon, like I said, go and ask your fellow #FeBuhari howling nincompoops about their Twitter antics.
See this senseless skull-mining basttard wey dey talk about cannibalism. From Ogun to Kwara, Soko Forest in Ibadan to Ogbomosho, Ondo to Ekiti, you fools have long casted in the face of the world.
Go and mine your mother's skull before your brother beats you to it
Bloody conehead

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by shigishege: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
MCMLXXVI:

Mr. man, when you are done talking like a comoound buffoon, like I said, go and ask your fellow #FeBuhari howling nincompoops about their Twitter antics.
See this senseless skull-mining basttard wey dey talk about cannibalism. From Ogun to Kwara, Soko Forest in Ibadan to Ogbomosho, Ondo to Ekiti, you fools have long casted in the face of the world.
Go and mine your mother's skull before your brother beats you to it
Bloody conehead
can we rewind back a little bit, not quite long. Your beasts called blodas devour a woman, cut out her vagina, video tape the despicable act and send it to the whole world to see. What sort or type of humans are you guys?? Evem an animal will never eat it's own child. But you people kill your own children and devour them and even canibalised innocent strangers in your lands in the presence of the whole world. I cover my organs from you with the blood of Jesus. Organ harvesting na you. Drug pusher na you. Terrorism na you. Hatred na you. Lies na you. Confusion na you. Backwardness na you-cos anyone you people surport always loose.
Bloody flatinoeee marginalised bastard

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
can we rewind back a little bit, not quite long. Your beasts called blodas devour a woman, cut out her vagina, video tape the despicable act and send it to the whole world to see. What sort or type of humans are you guys?? Evem an animal will never eat it's own child. But you people kill your own children and devour them and even canibalised innocent strangers in your lands in the presence of the whole world. I corner my organs from you with the blood of Jesus. Organ harvesting na you. Drug pusher na you. Terrorism na you. Hatred na you. Lies na you. Confusion na you. Backwardness na you-cos anyone you people surport always loose.
Bloody flatinoeee marginalised bastard

While we do that rewind, let's also take it back a little, not too long ago

Soka Evil Forest, the den of depravity, human parts harvesting and rituals? Yeah, that was discovered in Ibadan.
Ogun State, the very capital of skull mining? That's your region.
The human parts harvesting syndicate running amok in Kwara, butchering people and selling their bodies? Same shithole you call home.
The links yakpa, and if you want them, I can post them right here.
Human heads are sold for 25K in Yorubaland. Hands are sold for 5K too. Everybody saw it.
You talk about people killing their own, but your repulsive gorilla-looking imams are the same ones leading you into rituals.
We witnessed right here how depravity has eaten into the minds of even your kids. Your 17 year old boys here beheaded a girl for rituals. Fuuucking 17 year old boys!
Your mosques are butcher grounds! Wretchedness is the bedrock of your very existence. Your alfas are chief ritualists. You are the absolute lowest of the low! grin
Who the fuuuck takes a Yoruba seriously? The world's biggest online criminal Hushpuppi is Yoruba.
The only time Yorubas produced IG of police, Tafa Balogun, he turned out a big crook!

Your lord and master Jagaban na well known drug pusher with fake certificates, fake name, fake origin and endless crooks, and that's who you all worship, because you're worthless apes, just like him.
Your souls are eternally cursed with ugliness and darkness, and it shows inside you, always!

So, na laugh I dey laugh you.
Filthy skull miner!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will On Twitter Space Today To Answer Questions by shigishege: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2022
MCMLXXVI:

While we do that rewind, let's also take it back a little, not too long ago

Soka Evil Forest, the den of depravity, human parts harvesting and rituals? Yeah, that was discovered in Ibadan.
Ogun State, the very capital of skull mining? That's your region.
The human parts harvesting syndicate running amok in Kwara, butchering people and selling their bodies? Same shithole you call home.
The links yakpa, and if you want them, I can post them right here.
Human heads are sold for 25K in Yorubaland. Hands are sold for 5K too. Everybody saw it.
You talk about people killing their own, but your repulsive gorilla-looking imams are the same ones leading you into rituals.
We witnessed right here how depravity has eaten into the minds of even your kids. Your 17 year old boys here beheaded a girl for rituals. Fuuucking 17 year old boys!
Your mosques are butcher grounds! Wretchedness is the bedrock of your very existence. Your alfas are chief ritualists. You are the absolute lowest of the low! grin
Who the fuuuck takes a Yoruba seriously? The world's biggest online criminal Hushpuppi is Yoruba.
The only time Yorubas produced IG of police, Tafa Balogun, he turned out a big crook!

Your lord and master Jagaban na well known drug pusher with fake certificates, fake name, fake origin and endless crooks, and that's who you all worship, because you're worthless apes, just like him.
Your souls are eternally cursed with ugliness and darkness, and it shows inside you, always!

So, na laugh I dey laugh you.
Filthy skull miner!
if I insult this lost Jew from the rejected tribe of isreal now, his elders will say they want to go away from the country.

Ok let me burst your bubble small.

I know you know that no one sincerely want you guys or truly like to associate with you people in any peaceful, serene society. Not only in Nigeria but all over the world ( if you don't know, your elders know).

And do you know why?

The reason is that you guys are so delicately bizarre and dangerously strange in nature to live among normal human beings.

You people are so greedy, tracherous, unreliable, insultive, hateful, dubious, crude, calous, uncivilized, uncircumcised, pathetically dumb, dangerously wicked, savagely proud and arrogantly stupid; regretably created by God, vengeful, manipulative, unpredictable, coward, irrelevant and verosiously violent so much that whereever you guys decide to live, the peaceful atmosphere of that place must be destroyed.

You people are so unfortunate that anybody that relate with you or you declare your surport for, always loose and end up badly in shame.
Thats why everyone avoid you people like plague anywhere in the world. But to your elders understanding, they are being marginalised.

Wait, are you guys the only one living in South Africa, Ghana, Malaysia, India, Dubai, Italy, Australia, Indonesia etc that you have destroyed those countries for other legitimate hardworking Africans to the extent that we are tired of wearing the same skin color with you people. 99% of people on death row around the world are from your cursed "legion".

Drug pushing, child trafficking, organ harvesting, baby factory, fake products, cultism, terrorism, robbery, gang rapping cannibalism, all the name of evil in this world is what these flat headed monsters are known for.
The hatred your people breed for others does not allow them to progress. Your historical path and lifestyle in this country is so dirty, rough, unfortunate, regrettable, unmeritorious and uncelebrated.

Let me stop here before you carry cutlass go attack your fathers at home for thier disdainful acts that has brought unimaginable public shame and rejection unto you thier useless baby terrorist offspring.

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Testimony By Tinubu’s Employers At Exxon Mobil - Pius Akinyelure / "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku / Inauguration Of Labour Party Excos, Alimosho Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.