Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

"I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku (1123 Views)

PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp / Ondo 2020: Why I Didn't Pick Agboola Ajayi As Running Mate - Eyitayo Jegede / Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by blamingthedevil: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
"I can't work with someone like Nysome Wike, reason I didn't pick him....."

Atiku Abubakar

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1550399658379313152
Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by blamingthedevil: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by Parachoko: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku is a very funny man

I still remember how he was threatening Jonathan and the South South about how the country will burn if power is not rotated to the North because it was the turn of the North.

If he thinks he will get up to the numbers of votes he got in 2019 again, then he is a joker.

He will never get up to 400k in votes states like Delta, Rivers etc again.
Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by Viscuz: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Wike go knack you plank if you jonz

Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by Bluezy13(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku is afraid of being double-crossed
Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by YourRealFather: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Atiku is a very funny man

I still remember how he was threatening Jonathan and the South South about how the country will burn if power is not rotated to the North because it was the turn of the North.

If he thinks he will get up to the numbers of votes he got in 2019 again, then he is a joker.

He will never get up to 400k in votes states like Delta, Rivers etc again.

And a southerner (Tinubu) helped buhari in defeating Goodluck,

We go vote ATIKU
Make you Go call police'''

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by Parachoko: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2022
YourRealFather:

And a southerner (Tinubu) helped buhari in defeating Goodluck,

We go vote ATIKU
Make you Go call police'''
Where in my post did I ask people not to vote Atiku?

Atiku a PDP man left the PDP and worked for the opposition APC, without any sane reason but your headache is all about Tinubu who was working for his party? Dam!! The kind of people person dey share country with eh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:

Atiku a PDP man left the PDP and worked for the opposition APC, without any sane reason but your headache is all about Tinubu who was working for his party? Dam!! The kind of people person dey share country with eh.
I tell you.. very parochial set of folks.
Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by naijainstinct: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2022
A house divided among itself......

The Nigerian Police have increased the cost of obtaining a Police Character Certificate from N5,000 to N40,000. This is a document valid for only 3 months and required by most Nigerians seeking to study abroad or migrate abroad for better opportunities.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian International Passport which is valid for 5 years costs only N26,000.

The question every well-meaning Nigerian should be asking is "why will a document valid for only 3 months cost twice the price of a document that is valid for 5 years?"

Please join in compelling the IG of Police to reverse the price of obtaining PCC to N5,000 by signing the petition via the link below. Over 5000 people have signed but we need more people to lend their voice.

https://www.change.org/ReduceCostofPoliceClearanceCertificate
Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by YourRealFather: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:

Baba you are not that slick
You be Tinubu suporter, and that's why you are attacking Atiku
Talking about they won't vote atiku in Delta and Rivers,. Keep Dreaming
Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by Parachoko: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
YourRealFather:

Baba you are not that slick
You be Tinubu suporter, and that's why you are attacking Atiku
Talking about they won't vote atiku in Delta and Rivers,. Keep Dreaming
You are just saying nonsense on my behalf. Are you high on drug or just high on alcohol?

Show me where in my post i said Atiku won't be voted in Rivers and Delta.

Atiku might win the South South, but will never get the kinds of votes he got in 2019. Nah my opinion on the issue be this, I don't know all what you're crying about cause of my opinion.

Rather than supporting his party man in 2011, Atiku left the PDP and worked for the APC in defeating Jonathan in 2015.
Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by papmanxion(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Honest man
Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:

Hatred don chop their brains. Lol....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by YourRealFather: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:
You are just saying nonsense on my behalf. Are you high on drug or just high on alcohol?

Show me where in my post i said Atiku won't be voted in Rivers and Delta.

Atiku might win the South South, but will never get the kinds of votes he got in 2019. Nah my opinion on the issue be this, I don't know all what you're crying about cause of my opinion.

Rather than supporting his party man in 2011, Atiku left the PDP and worked for the APC in defeating Jonathan in 2015.
Nobody is expecting Atiku to get the kind of vote he got in the south in 2019 when peter obi is in contest,
but he will definitely defeat Tinubu(who didn't support his southern brother in 2015) in the south south with a very wide margin, grin

Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by Parachoko: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
YourRealFather:

Nobody is expecting Atiku to get the kind of vote he got in the south in 2019 when peter obi is in contest,
but he will definitely defeat Tinubu(who didn't support his southern brother in 2015) in the south south with a very wide margin, grin
The joke is on you.
Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by YourRealFather: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:
The joke is on you.
No bros!
I just checkmated you and your Apc tactics grin
Re: "I Can't Work With Someone Like Nysome Wike, Reason I Didn't Pick Him.." Atiku by blamingthedevil: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:

(1) (Reply)

Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) / The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video / Video &: Obidients Stage Massive Rally For Obi-datti In Ugep, Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.