Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Viral Little Girl Says She Is On Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Little Girl Says She Is On Fire (690 Views)

Viral: Little Girl Sings Laycon's Fierce Song As She Finally Meets Him (video) / South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Little Girl Says She Is On Fire by Danielbrave08(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Little girl videos her self as she says she is on fire, Mummy could not hold it but burst out laughing. cheesy

Alot of people have reacted saying she is a model in the making grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9_UbRqFlRM

Re: Viral Little Girl Says She Is On Fire by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2022
She's beautiful..she really on fire.. grin wink
"This girl is on fireeeeee.." grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Little Girl Says She Is On Fire by donbachi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Little girl with little joke

1 Like

Re: Viral Little Girl Says She Is On Fire by Deborah98(f): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
She's cute smiley

1 Like

Re: Viral Little Girl Says She Is On Fire by dawnomike(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
She needs nothing more than a bucket of water to quench the fire on her...

1 Like

Re: Viral Little Girl Says She Is On Fire by Stargangz: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
I see her growing up making a good carrer as an hoelosho. This I have seen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Not Happiness, I Hate This Life-- Mercy Eke Cries Out / “if You Have This Mindset, Stay Far Away From My Daughters” – Nigerian Mother Re / Viral Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savage Sharing An Intimate Moment Set Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.