Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says (638 Views)

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / General Anthony Ukpo Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by NwaNimo1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
The younger brother of David Ukpo Nwanmini, an alleged victim of organ trafficking, involving Senator Ike Ekwerrmadu and his wife, Beatrice, in the United Kingdom, said his sibling is 25 years old as against 15 claimed by the British Police.

The brother, Jonathan Ukpo Nwanmini, who claimed to be 22 years old, told Sunday Vanguard that the victim is his elder brother.

He said: ”David is my elder brother, we are both of the same father with different mothers and we hail from Ebonyi State. I will be 22 years old by next month and David is 25 years old. I am aware that he travelled because he told me. He did not disclose the country he was travelling to. He simply told me he was going to school abroad.

“After some months of not hearing from him, I got his number from his girlfriend and called him. I asked about his studies and work.

“He said it was fine, but that he was not working yet, as he needed to go to school first before he could be given a working paper. I told him about our dad who was not feeling fine.

“This was the conversation we had this month since January when he travelled. He was staying with us here in Ikotun before he left. We both sell phone accessories. We spoke last week. We even spoke again this week.”

The newspaper quoted another businessman in Ikotun, who pleaded anonymity as saying that: “David left Nigeria in January. He told us that someone promised to sponsor his education in the UK. He never mentioned the name of the person, but from what I have read online, it might be that the person was an intermediary between David and the former Deputy Speaker.”

THEWILL had reported that Ekweremadu and his wife, Beatrice, were on Thursday, arrested and arraigned before an Uxbridge Magistrates Court in West London, for alleged trafficking of a 15-year-old David Ukpo into the United Kingdom for a concealed medical procedure to harvest and transplant his kidney to their ailing daughter.

The Metropolitan Police had said that investigation was launched after detectives were alerted to potential offences under modern slavery legislation in May, 2022.

But a letter written by Ekweremadu, suggested that the lawmaker disclosed to the British embassy why he was taking David Ukpo to London.

Senator Ekweremadu, according to the letter, was seeking a kidney transplant for his sick daughter, Sonia, and the procedure was scheduled to take place at the Royal Free Hospital in London.

Meanwhile, the former Deputy Senate President and his wife have been remanded on the order of the Uxbridge Magistrates Court, after it denied the couple bail.

The court subsequently adjourned till July 7, ahead of an advisory by the Attorney General on issues of Jurisdiction.

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/ekweremadu-ukpo-is-25-not-21-brother-of-alleged-victim-says/
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by Olaunu: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Matters Arising.
Before it was 15 years, now it's 21
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
The whole thing be sounding like some movie series.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by SarkinYarki: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Step brothers will always be step brothers

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by NwaNimo1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The whole thing be sounding like some movie series.. grin

Osuofia Ekweremadu in London........

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by Chinjo2: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by Homeboiy: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Even if he was 50years

It shows that he was deceived, they told him that he was going to school in the uk

Ekweremadu did not come out straight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Osuofia Ekweremadu in London........

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img]
pWTF is that drink you sippin..? grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by NobleSeed(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
okay we don hear.
But was he awear he was going abroad for organ harvesting?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by Validated: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
The truth is never ever fully covered. It will always come out somehow.

That is why ... Alh Yekini Amoda Ogulere of Iragbidi cannot be president, because a fraud cannot deceive 200 million Nigerians, even if some morons are hellbent on foisting this FRAUD on our common sensibilities.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by etrange: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
The way he's aging, I wonder how old he'd be when this is over.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by Golan007: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Even if he was 50, was the donation wilfull?

Was it without monetary benefit?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by doggedfighter(f): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Step brother undecided

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by Quest7777: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thank God UK no be Naija.
Justice will be served at the end. I trust their system.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by VoteTinubu2023: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
The boy should stick to his story.

"He was deceived and lured. He didn't expressly consent to organ transplant. If he is returned to Nigeria, the Ekwenremadu's family by the virtue of their political links and networks will victimise him"

His Asylum should be granted. cheesy

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by VeryWickedMan: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
If Obafemi Martins was tagged 22 at Newcastle United then this boy will be tagged 13.

Ekweremadu is going to jail
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by tillaman(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
angry
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says by GloriousGbola: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
You may think this helps ekeremadu but it does not.

All this does is portray ekeremadu as a vampire preying on the organs of unsuspecting victims

He engaged a poor stranger, he did this in the utmost secrecy, and no one can tell if the person was aware of what was going to happen, or the implications

In all, ekeremadu has behaved exactly like all those prople with underaged househelps

Exploiting their poverty and claiming he is helping them.

The support comes from Nigeriana who tacitly endorse this exploitation of the poor for their own comfort and convenience.

We see them all the time, a fine family with beautiful kids and one underdressed kid shepherding the others.

Same shit different Nigerian. Rather than stealing a childhood, ekeremadu chose to steal organs so he and his kid could live a life of comfort and convenience

(1) (Reply)

After Getting 2nd Term Ticket, Sanwo-olu Increases BRT Fare By N100 / Wike In France To Meet Tinubu – Joe Igbokwe / Yoruba Playing Penalty To Throwing With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.