Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) (647 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by Newton2024: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story.

Ike Ekweremadu has four grown up children that can donate their organs but he chose to harvest someone's son's organs. Why do the rich see themselves as precious but see the poor as worthless being who doesn't deserve to live?

https://www.facebook.com/100082233776820/posts/pfbid02Eu3moNFzPBYbZvVyJHfncZRk5sd3wEPxqukius7AVJjQmkhrHFEEbnsKmAMuhumhl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by Newton2024: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by hammer567: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
HONESTLY, THIS PICTURE LOOKS LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD BOY.

NOT A SINGLE HAIR ON HIS FACE YET.

IS THE STORY REAL, IF SO NIGERIA CRIMINALS HAVE LANDED EKWEREMADU IN PRISON

1 Like

Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by rexel99: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cock and bull story. OP, why are you concocting crap to push forward a false narrative. Be patient and allow the court to decide this.
Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by Aminobrown(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
I see some truth in what this young man said, he might not be aware that he was actually going there to get his kidney harvested

2 Likes

Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by Laggafin: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sometin in me tells me this is the raw truth spoken

4 Likes

Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by Newton2024: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
He was not aware of Ike's motive. Ekweremadus deceived and trafficked the poor boy to UK thinking he won't find out that they were going to harvest his organs. But God used the UK doctor for him. Grace!

3 Likes

Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by Arda1000(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
That’s why I have not really concluded anything on this matter...
there’s always two side of the story now that I heard the guys side I believe his not really aware of the plan,no sane 15 or 21 years old would like to have his kidney taken,no matter the amount...money ritual is even better alternative grin
Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by QueenofAnambra(f): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
I believe the boy's story. He definitely didn't know. Ekweremadu's sick daughter has 2 brothers and a sister, and none of them are willing to donate their kidney for their blood sister. That tells a lot

Before you act like a poor fool and say you want to donate your kidney willingly for Ekweremadu's daughter, ask yourself can she willingly donate her kidney for a poor person like you?

3 Likes

Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by QueenofAnambra(f): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Do you know Peter Obi is evil?

Read the story here:
https://www.nairaland.com/7197654/peter-obi-evil-how-peter
Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by Hartway: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Company of Human Trafficking and Organ Harvesters

1 Like

Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by Newton2024: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
On getting to UK, they too the boy to hospital straight in the name of phantom medical test. But before the doctor could perform the operation, he asked the boys two important questions:
1. Are you aware that you are about to don't your organs? No
2. How old are you? 15
The the doctor reported the matter to the police. The boy David had a narrow escape.

1 Like

Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by swaggerjack: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lets wait for the outcome of the investigation.
Re: Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) by Justiceleague1: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
QueenofAnambra:
Do you know Peter Obi is evil?

your thread there is dead grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Justice Tanko Has Neither Honor Nor Integrity By Farooq Kperogi / Obi Needs Political Sponsor, Not Internet Noise. Says NNPP Jibrin. / Bandits Kill Catholic Priest In Kaduna.. Pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.