Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

"I Will Redefine Empowerment Among My Constituents"--apc Reps Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Redefine Empowerment Among My Constituents"--apc Reps Candidate (118 Views)

Breaking: 4 APC Reps Quit Party, Announce Their New Party / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Redefine Empowerment Among My Constituents"--apc Reps Candidate by polycarp65: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
The All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives Candidate for Ohaukwu/ Ebonyi federal constituency, Chief Eze Nwachukwu Eze, says he will redefine the empowerment concept if elected in the 2023 general elections.

Eze in an interview in Abakaliki, said he would prove that empowerment was not all about distributing motor or tricycles to his constituents.

The immediate past chairman of the APC in Ebonyi, said that he would instead dwell on establishment in deference to the widely held notion of empowerment.

"Those who represented and still representing my constituency doled motor and tricycles among other items to youths in the name of empowerment.

"This gestures instead, improverished these youths as they struggle to prove that they can maintain such items.

The former commissioner for market development in the state said that he would instead, establish the youths into their future to become responsible members of the society.

"I will offer scholarships to indigent students and use my business experience to make them self sustaining and employers of labour.

"I was the state chairman of the National Association of Small-Scale Industrialists for seven years and the national vice chairman of the Miners Association of Nigeria for five years.

"I was a member of the first Nigeria/ China investment forum and used such opportunity to understudy over 50 manufacturing companies in China.

He noted that he would liaise with relevant agencies in the country to secure facilities for the youths in establishing their various business ventures.

"I will segment the establishment trainings into small scale industries, agricultural and its related allied including Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sectors.

"I was impressed with the expertise deployed by youths with their mobile phones in the ongoing voters registration exercise.

"I am optimistic that the youths can deploy such expertise in enterprenual ventures to create a better society for all,".

Nwachukwu expressed optimism of clinching the seat during the elections, noting that Gov. David Umahi has united the party in the to state for ultimate electoral successes.

"There were no parallel primaries of the party in the state as such notions are only being propagated by the media.

"People cannot stay in their private offices and conduct charades which did not follow laid down party and electoral guidelines.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Only VP Of N/central Extraction Would Make Us Win, N/east APC Stakeholders / Confused Bunch! / Nigeria Security Agencies Don't Work In Harmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.