Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

You Cannot Wreck Me With Fake News, Portable To Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Cannot Wreck Me With Fake News, Portable To Linda Ikeji (485 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Wreck Me With Fake News, Portable To Linda Ikeji by Oleys: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Za zu master Portable Omolalomi, sends a note of warning to the lifestyle blogger, Linda Ikeji, over a false report about him.

The singer who had earlier cried out for help over a fine of N5M slammed on his vehicle calls out Linda for making a fake report about him being wanted by the police.

In an Instagram video, Portable lashed out at the blogger on the need to get her facts right rather than making derogatory articles about his brand.

Portable insisted that he would not allow Linda Ikeji to drag his career into quicksand as she did for other celebrities.

Watch the video below;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfPF_9fAK38/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/06/26/use-your-brains-you-cannot-wreck-me-with-fake-news-like-you-destroyed-other-celebrities-portable-attacks-linda-ikeji-video/

Re: You Cannot Wreck Me With Fake News, Portable To Linda Ikeji by meobizy(f): 5:32am On Jun 27, 2022
She did her job and stays rich. Na normal thing. If you report facts about them they'll still vex.

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of Joy As Dj Cuppy Completes Her Thesis At Oxford University / Pretty Girl Made Davido Pull Off His Shoe And Gave It To Her With 2 Million / Skit Maker De General Builds Luxurious Apartment For His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.