Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria (854 Views)

Biafra Is The Reason Why The North Don’t Want Restructuring - Senator Abaribe / "Those Who Want Restructuring Will Beg The North For It Forever"-Nnamdi Kanu / The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by ljoh: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
What do you think

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by GreatBoss: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
ljoh:
What do you think

They won't agree to it sir self determination is best.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by GreatBoss: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
The most serious ones on ground are

Biafra

Oduduwa

Ijaw Rep.
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by ljoh: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
GreatBoss:
The most serious ones on ground are

Biafra

Oduduwa

Ijaw Rep.

We want restructuring not disintegration

1 Like

Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
ljoh:

Yoruba(SW),South South,North central,North East all want restructuring in Nigeria.
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by GreatBoss: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
ljoh:

We want disintegration.
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by GreatBoss: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
cocolacec:

Yoruba(SW),South South,North central,North East all want restructuring in Nigeria.

We Ijaws want disintegration.

1 Like

Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by ljoh: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
GreatBoss:

We want disintegration.

It's impossible to disintegrate Nigeria
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by GreatBoss: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
ljoh:

It's impossible to disintegrate Nigeria

Stop convincing yourself with lies told to yourself by yourself.
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by juman(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
If you can explain in detail and all regions and sections see the benefit for them to agree.

You cannot say let reduce money given to the core north and give it to the south, that would not work.
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
GreatBoss:

We Ijaws want disintegration.

Disintegration would have been the best for everyone but disintegration will bring about war and several loss of lives.
Regional govt will be a better deal for now or we call on America to help us divide the country and act as buffer.
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by ljoh: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
2elliot:
Despite that, I am willing to give him a job at LEE Engineering or Daewoo if he will stop being a nuisance.

Me self need that job if you go help me secure one
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by 2elliot: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
ljoh:

Me self need that job if you go help me secure one
Where you dey? Do you know where Shell's Gbaran Ubie integrated facility in gbarain clan in Bayelsa state is located?
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by ljoh: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
2elliot:
Where you dey? Do you know where Shell's Gbaran Ubie integrated facility in gbarain clan in Bayelsa state is located?

I dey Abia but I can come their
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by Bravetunde: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
God bless ijaws.
Ss and se on lock down for obi and atiku.
Ijaws and all our brothers in ss/se can't vote a dirty theive and criminal.
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by 2elliot: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2022
ljoh:

I dey Abia but I can come their
Okay. I have a slot presently at Lee Engineering Company for cable pulling and burying and pipeline laying, though it is a very short service, roughly for 3 to 6 months only. Pay is #150–200k for labour. If you were in Bayelsa I would have given you. The medical examination is tomorrow or saturday and work resumes by Monday, so time is already late. But if you could be patient, I will find something for you because a new company just arrived and they will soon start employment. Do you have any skill pertaining to oil and gas sector?
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by tiger28: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Don't worry YET........We will hear this from those Biafrans AFTER the Elections!

They have been quiet with their agitation ever since Obidient noise......Remember the Atikulation season?

In fact Kanu has been told to relax and calm down.....Obi will soon get him out.

Clowns!!!
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2022
cocolacec:

North East? I thought they were in cahoots with North West.
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2022
cocolacec:

Disintegration would have been the best for everyone but disintegration will bring about war and several loss of lives.
Regional govt will be a better deal for now or we call on America to help us divide the country and act as buffer.

Disintegration can't bring about war in the East.....not even in the entire South, as we're too civilised and prepared to let mediation determine contentious issues for that to happen! The North however is another kettle of fish entirely!

It's just the Christian Middle-Belt i pity...but let everyone carry their own cross! When they were sheepishly following their Fulani masters to fight Ndigbo/Biafra, it didn't occur to them the conquering mindset of people they were serving and allying with! The chickens have finally come home to roost!

The day Ndigbo, Biafra or the entire South manage to detach themselves from the unreasonable and primitive-minded muslim core north is the day we all will truly commence the journey towards Uhuru!

1 Like

Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2022
ljoh:

Really? The North does not want restructuring

1 Like

Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2022
tiger28:
Don't worry YET........We will hear this from those Biafrans AFTER the Elections!

They have been quiet with their agitation ever since Obidient noise......Remember the Atikulation season?

In fact Kanu has been told to relax and calm down.....Obi will soon get him out.

Clowns!!!

So the unity of your country is based on every 4 years elections? Thats a country that is a joke

2 Likes

Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by sageb: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
2elliot:
Okay. I have a slot presently at Lee Engineering Company for cable pulling and burying and pipeline laying, though it is a very short service, roughly for 3 to 6 months only. Pay is #150–200k for labour. If you were in Bayelsa I would have given you. The medical examination is tomorrow or saturday and work resumes by Monday, so time is already late. But if you could be patient, I will find something for you because a new company just arrived and they will soon start employment. Do you have any skill pertaining to oil and gas sector?

which community in Bayelsa?
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by 2elliot: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
sageb:

which community in Bayelsa?
Obunagha in Gbarain clan
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by sageb: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2022
2elliot:
Obunagha in Gbarain clan
okay, it is close to Okolobiri. How do one apply? your contact?
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by 2elliot: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
sageb:

okay, it is close to Okolobiri.
How do one apply?
your contact?
Yes, it is. Sorry, You asked late. Actually, I had one job slot in one of the companies at that LNG site. And today they called for medicals; So I gave my own chance to someone else.
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nwabueze22: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
The only way out is referendum
Re: We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria by sageb: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
2elliot:
Yes, it is. Sorry, You asked late. Actually, I had one job slot in one of the companies at that LNG site. And today they called for medicals; So I gave my own chance to someone else.

when another opportunity/opening comes up, pls inform me.

(1) (Reply)

Most Of The Obidients Won't Vote In 2023 / Peter Obi Not Fits To Be Nigeria President - ~ Lauretta Onochie / Cross Section Of Crowd At Osogbo City Stadium For APC Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.