Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu (3197 Views)

Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration / Fresh MTI Survey Puts Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku - The Sun / 2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% — We2Geda Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Taba21: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
zeuss:
,DIE HARD CORRUPTION AND APATHY FOR THE FUTURE THE ONLY REASON ANYBODY WILL PICK OLD CORRUPT TINUBU OVER OBI

It is not about corruption but hatred.
You can sow seeds of hatred and be expecting to reap love seeds.

Igbo hates everyone, can igbo votes make a president
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Dpharisee: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Una no dey taya for tribalism, why opening a useless thread like this one?

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Nvestor02: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
crazygod:
Guy I am not Igbo but I will prefer Peter Obi a million times to an old man who does not have a single manifesto and wants to handle a complicated country like Nigeria. Be like say you just dey enjoy to dey suffer for this country.

I am so glad what you say is that Tinubu is old .. not that he didn't have achievement and capacity to rule nigeria well �
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by obamaunec: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
We must not see it as a tribal war because people are wiser now and with what's going on now,the want a total transformation w
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Karmaisme:

Go ahead and vote your ancestors, God be with you.

You are so DUMB to think that a man above 60 years represents the youths of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by crazygod(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

I am so glad what you say is that Tinubu is old .. not that he didn't have achievement and capacity to rule nigeria well �
What did he achieve? Converting govt properties into his personal one among other of his 'achievements'? I live in Lagos. During Buba Marwa's administration, touts were the thing of the past. Tinubu brought them back. That's about the only thing he actually achieved. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Taba21: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Benaddy:
Which Edo state?

After finishes dealings with the Oba, with insults they now suddenly eyeing Benin's for favour.
For Igbo man to rule Nigeria, the north will prefer the Tuareg from the sub Saharan
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Karmaisme(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
HilcomTech:

You are so DUMB to think that a man above 60 years represents the youths of Nigeria

You call me dumb? Well, it takes one to know one.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Taba21: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

Ahmadu Bello was protecting the interests of the North when he made a speech not allowing ibos take the jobs that were meant for the Northerners, You called him a tribalist for protecting his region.

Awolowo would rather not allow Azikiwe control the western region and same time control the eastern region, You also called Awolowo a tribalist for protecting his region.

Azikiwe went to the east and chase away Ita Eyo, a sitting premier from a minority tribe to install himself as the premier of eastern region but dumbos worship him as a nationalist.

Awolowo introduced many firsts in the western region even ahead of some European countries.
I don't know which category of mongrel i could classify your father.

The earlier you realise that igbo can't rule Nigeria the better
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Taba21: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
HilcomTech:
Only an insane person will support Peter Peter Obi.

Insane voters doesn't count
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Taba21: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
What is more annoying is the way they’ve been going about abusing and bullying anyone that is not supporting Peter Obi Pandora. What’s wrong with supporting your candidate and allowing others to support their candidate? It’s just insane to be honest.

No matter what, Tinubu will win the election and rule over them and their household. The hate is just too much.

Ipob have forgotten Biafra wasting their time on Nigeria political issues by 2023 the worse scenario is going to happen in that region
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Taba21: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Difrent:

Never for once in your analysis did the south want an igboman in 16 years....why?
Even when Ojukwu was on the ballot.....igbos that he ruined his fathers wealth trying to "free" didnt vote for him and you want others to take you serious.
With the way you play politics....forget central power. Just concentrate on governing your states and maybe SP....then channel all your energy to business which you claim you know so much.

Maybe its time igbos sit back and reflect instead of trying so hard to get power at the centre....Central political power is not for everybody....especially in a country of 200+ tribes

Will you give power to your enemy if you're to be the position of the north?
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Nvestor02: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
crazygod:

What did he achieve? Converting govt properties into his personal one among other of his 'achievements'? I live in Lagos. During Buba Marwa's administration, touts were the thing of the past. Tinubu brought them back. That's about the only thing he actually achieved. undecided

Nonsense as usual, you didn't disappoint though, I expected foolish write up from you sha.

Talking about Tinubu, I knew you are still young when he was rulling Lagos.

Apart from the fact he built Lagos from slum to one of the best city in the Africa.

He also lay a foundation that the recent governor is build up on.

Tell us what your Peter Obi do in 8 years, let's start from that.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Taba21: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eniitankorede:
OP you are right. And they will be defeated with ignominy in shaa Allah. They will lose do woefully that they will turn to true second class citizens in NIGERIA.

Nobody gives power to his enemy and besides votes doesn't count in Nigeria, power talks
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by 2elliot: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
What is more annoying is the way they’ve been going about abusing and bullying anyone that is not supporting Peter Obi Pandora. What’s wrong with supporting your candidate and allowing others to support their candidate? It’s just insane to be honest.

No matter what, Tinubu will win the election and rule over them and their household. The hate is just too much.
Everyone can see the love you have for them. Obori. Agbado infested brain.

2 Likes

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by VoteObi2023: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Difrent:

Never for once in your analysis did the south want an igboman in 16 years....why?
Even when Ojukwu was on the ballot.....igbos that he ruined his fathers wealth trying to "free" didnt vote for him and you want others to take you serious.
With the way you play politics....forget central power. Just concentrate on governing your states and maybe SP....then channel all your energy to business which you claim you know so much.

Maybe its time igbos sit back and reflect instead of trying so hard to get power at the centre....Central political power is not for everybody....especially in a country of 200+ tribes
Maybe it's time for Yorubas to sit back and reflect on why the South doesn't want Tinubu, instead of trying to foist the thief on innocent Nigerians.

Central power is not for everybody, especially in a country with 50-50 Christians and moslems
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by crazygod(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

Nonsense as usual, you didn't disappoint though, I expected foolish write up from you sha.

Talking about Tinubu, I knew you are still young when he was rulling Lagos.

Apart from the fact he built Lagos from slum to one of the best city in the Africa.

He also lay a foundation that the recent governor is build up on.

Tell us what your Peter Obi do in 8 years, let's start from that.
I see. You are looking for someone to roll in the mud with you since all you can do is to throw insult. Well I won't stoop to your level. Try another person. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
crazygod:
Guy I am not Igbo but I will prefer Peter Obi a million times to an old man who does not have a single manifesto and wants to handle a complicated country like Nigeria. Be like say you just dey enjoy to dey suffer for this country.
So in your heart of hearts only PO have a manifesto?
So the old man didn't also have a manifesto when he was Governor of one of the largest economy of West Africa for 8 years?

If it is by manifesto, Buhari would have been the best President in the World.
Some that promised 24/7 power supply, $1-N1, millions of job, security etc..

It is obvious that Nigerians have amnaesia. What is not obvious is if the memory loss is deliberate or natural.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Yoruba Muslim votes can't make Tinubu without certificate win the election, except you mean win election in Iragbiji
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by ChebeNdigboCalm: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Invictuse:

Just try understanding why igbos hate Awolowo but love the failure Azikwe even with his outstanding qualities in governance.

Why they hate MKO though the philanthropist is loved by every other section of Nigeria.

No Yoruba should waste time selling Tinubu or appease these bigoted jesters, they are nurtured from the womb with endemic hate n chronic bigotry for all those superior to them which the Yorubas have proven times without numbers.

Ever wonder why it is the only tribe to claim Hausa Fulanis Ikwerre Efik Ibibio Nupe Kanuri Itshekiri Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Indians Pakistani South Africans Ghanaians Cameroonians all hate them but they can never talk about them loving anyone.

https://www.nairaland.com/7197228/pictures-one-schools-tinubu-built

Igbo people generally dont hate Abiola and dislike Azikiwe. The fact you think we dont want tinubu because he is YORUBA of all reasons is hilarious.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Difrent: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Maybe it's time for Yorubas to sit back and reflect on why the South doesn't want Tinubu, instead of trying to foist the thief on innocent Nigerians.

Central power is not for everybody, especially in a country with 50-50 Christians and moslems

Igbos....not south doesnt want tinubu.

But is that surprising.....a people who refused to vote their warlord.....Yorubas will over and over again vote an Awolowo

Muslims and christians are 80%.... animists and ATR adherents make up 20%

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by zeuss: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Taba21:

on the contrary, it is you that is yoked with the burden of hate, even for urself and country....why else would you wishes exhausted president and corruption on your self?
Be Smart Be Right Be Obedient
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Simplythebest: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
U guys hatred and propaganda won't stop Peter Obi. Suffering no the tire u guys ohhhh i forgot that they gave u one bus stop to manage and be collecting money there cue that's the work ur people can give u. 2023 is time for libation will never allow u guys hatred and propaganda spoil everything
Invictuse:

Just try understanding why igbos hate Awolowo but love the failure Azikwe even with his outstanding qualities in governance.

Why they hate MKO though the philanthropist is loved by every other section of Nigeria.

No Yoruba should waste time selling Tinubu or appease these bigoted jesters, they are nurtured from the womb with endemic hate n chronic bigotry for all those superior to them which the Yorubas have proven times without numbers.

Ever wonder why it is the only tribe to claim Hausa Fulanis Ikwerre Efik Ibibio Nupe Kanuri Itshekiri Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Indians Pakistani South Africans Ghanaians Cameroonians all hate them but they can never talk about them loving anyone.

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by 9japride(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Most Nigerian people are just too dangerous to be associated with, just look at what a fellow Nigerian settle down to write and post online. Envy and jealousy is really bad. If these kind of people get close to the corridors of power, just imagine how they will advice the president not to spread development to regions they hate. The country needs someone to save it from collapsing, but certain people who loves wicked individuals are fighting to ensure funny characters become the president. I don't blame most whites who are scared of black men. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by MarketForces: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Invictuse:
Even Azikwe in his grave knows he is a colossal failure in life n he hell where he will rot.

At least zik did not take rat poison

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by nnamdi640: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
See criminal supporting his fellow criminal aka Mr billion vans. Hope you know that we voted for Obj massively something your tribe can't do for their fellow southerners. You back stab your fellow southerner president (Gej) just because you so much want power, now you are acting like the victims.

3 Likes

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Tosdam(m): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

Ahmadu Bello was protecting the interests of the North when he made a speech not allowing ibos take the jobs that were meant for the Northerners, You called him a tribalist for protecting his region.

Awolowo would rather not allow Azikiwe control the western region and same time control the eastern region, You also called Awolowo a tribalist for protecting his region.

Azikiwe went to the east and chase away Ita Eyo, a sitting premier from a minority tribe to install himself as the premier of eastern region but dumbos worship him as a nationalist.

Awolowo introduced many firsts in the western region even ahead of some European countries.
I don't know which category of mongrel i could classify your father.

Tutor them please..... Azikiwe even betrayed his people for his selfish interest.. History is there to guide them...

2 Likes

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by ChebeNdigboCalm: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Tosdam:

Tutor them please..... Azikiwe even betrayed his people for his selfish interest.. History is there to guide them...

Tutor them, guide them...

Me I am looking for the correlation between you saying I should support criminals like Tinubu and you guys tutoring about Azikiwe.

In the end, this is how you see it. You see pesky Igbo people. The same people you'd rather live in the same country as. You are spending time here trying to spite us. Look we wont support someone like Tinubu. Yoruba, igbo or white.

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Bastardlyrich: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Invictuse:
Even Azikwe in his grave knows he is a colossal failure in life n he hell where he will rot.

Mynd44, ishillove, Dominique are now giving 200 likes na for your stewpidity.
My friend I'm ijaw and I prefer igbos to yorubas any time any day.
Apologize to my Yoruba Christian friends but that's the truth.
And ss/se are locked down for Peter obi if you don't like it you can do what awolowo did. grin cheesy grin cheesy
So because igbos are not supporting a Stark illiterate,crimina, triballist, corruptt and wanted crimina that's why you are cryin like these.
Please do not commit suicide when the youth choice Peter obi wins

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Bastardlyrich: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Taba21:

Igbos hates every but Yoruba loves every one expecially ijaws as they help push our gej something igbos will never do to any Southerner.
We Don see una Yoruba love na grin grin grin mungu

2 Likes

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by kingjiss: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Invictuse:

Igbos are your worst night mare

Yourba tribe are big cowards ,that's why they always run to foolanis for help

What happened to afonja will happen to all foolish yourba leaders ..

Keep running to foolanis for help and don't learn to stand and fight as real men

Idiot's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Stage Breaks And Kwankwaso Had A Great Fall (Video) / Church Members Fights Bishop In An Igbo Anglican In New Jersey USA / “He Swore Never To Leave APGA”. Hilarious Response Of APC Lawyers To Obi’s Peti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.