Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu (3204 Views)

Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration / Fresh MTI Survey Puts Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku - The Sun / 2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% — We2Geda Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by BaddestQueen(f): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Invictuse:
Here is the foolishness of a foolish tribe on display. The same Fulani Azikwe served as a ceremonial lunatic, Ekwueme served n rotted away in jail for the looting by Shagari, Nzeribe served to anull June 12, the Pandora criminal Peter Obi served under Atiku.

Leave Yoruba to serve their own turn in peace, at least unlike you foolish miserable souls that can not have your Fulani master presidential ticket after over 20 gruesome years of hard labour in less than 8 years Yoruba already have APC ticket. Oloriburuku somebody.

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by MikeofAfrica: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Invictuse:
We are talking about same Igbos that were Atikulating, sending criminals like Kalu Orji, Abaribe, Theodore Orji Ekweremadu n now sending lifetime failures like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi to the senate that is who is debating the credibility of Tinubu. The man that took Lagos from a city run over with dilapidated Molue busses to the 4 largest economy in Africa.

Sir, the medulla oblongata of each n every member of your Igbo tribe need to be vigorously checked to deactivate the bigotry n foolishness you lot were nurtured from the womb with for the superior Yorubas

If this clown is ask to list credible Igbo he will ignore the likes of Umahi who is the best gov the region produced since 1999, Obiano the runners up cos he is from apga n Chime to list a criminal caught red-handed looting over N250 million naira cash from Anambra state Treasury to Lagos, a man who open foriegn account in his daughter name to loot state fund in his second term. A man who bought brewery with state fund only to convert it into his private account that is what credible means to this clowns.

People like you are the problem that we have in Nigeria. I took you through history of how igbos have made sacrifices for yorubas in Nigeria politics. You could not deny any of my claims but was anxious to prove to me that Tinubu is more credible than Peter Obi.
I don't make argument base on sentiments but base on popular opinion.
I have lived in both Lagos and Anambra. The popular opinion in Anambra is that Peter Obi is the best Governor that the State has produce since 1999 while the popular opinion in Lagos is that Fashola is the best the state has produce since 1999 .
Tinubu is a generous man that has touch many lives. However the popular opinion in Lagos is that he has direct access to the State revenue since leaving office and will remove any Governor that stand on his way. Many Lagosians also believe that Tinubu was a former drug Baron in USA. I will not vote such man as my President even if he is from my village.
You can accuse Obi of corruption. Anambra people reported Obiano to EFCC but have not accuse Obi of any hence your accusation is baseless. Unlike Tinubu, Obi's critics have not accuse him of any crime before or after he left Office. We all know his age, Schools he attend and places he had work.
That is the credibility that Tinubu does not have.

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Carlosdd: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
It’s only a fool that will choose Obi ahead of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
zeuss:
,DIE HARD CORRUPTION AND APATHY FOR THE FUTURE THE ONLY REASON ANYBODY WILL PICK OLD CORRUPT TINUBU OVER OBI

That’s a big fat lie. Tinubu has not been found to have stolen money. Obi stole security votes and laundered it to Lagos. Peter Obi is a third class graduate, Tinubu is a first class graduate. Tinubu transformed Lagos, Obi did not transform Anambra. The difference is clear.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Invictuse: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
You miserable fools never cease to amuse me. How many times did the state house want to impeach the criminal Peter Obi n how many times will citizen of Anambra report the criminal to EFCC.

You believe the foolishness of your cursed bigoted Igbo tribe is true reflection of Lagosian. So Lagosian believe Tinubu is a drug baron n they elected him as senator, twice as governor and have always elected the person he nominate for the governorship position while Anambrans have rejected every criminal the Pandora Criminal elected since his fraudulent activities was exposed by Obiano n EFCC.

You foolishly talked about credibility I roved how Tinubu is a lot credible than the Pandora kleptomaniac suddenly the debate is no longer about credibility instead of you fool to admit the superiority of Bola Tinubu.

Tinubu as direct access to Lagos resources because your Igbo father fabricated the access to show what a foolish miserable fool you are.

So you don't know Anambrans believe Peter Pandora is diehard criminal for looting state fund into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account, for the over N250 million cash he was caught with in Lagos, for the billion os state fund invested into brewery only to claim the share as that of is family. Can you no see that you are mad.

This are update from the criminal you fools are supporting. Cursed miserable souls.

MikeofAfrica:

People like you are the problem that we have in Nigeria. I took you through history of how igbos have made sacrifices for yorubas in Nigeria politics. You could not deny any of my claims but was anxious to prove to me that Tinubu is more credible than Peter Obi.
I don't make argument base on sentiments but base on popular opinion.
I have lived in both Lagos and Anambra. The popular opinion in Anambra is that Peter Obi is the best Governor that the State has produce since 1999 while the popular opinion in Lagos is that Fashola is the best the state has produce since 1999 .
Tinubu is a generous man that has touch many lives. However the popular opinion in Lagos is that he has direct access to the State revenue since leaving office and will remove any Governor that stand on his way. Many Lagosians also believe that Tinubu was a former drug Baron in USA. I will not vote such man as my President even if he is from my village.
You can accuse Obi of corruption. Anambra people reported Obiano to EFCC but have not accuse Obi of any hence your accusation is baseless. Unlike Tinubu, Obi's critics have not accuse him of any crime before or after he left Office. We all know his age, Schools he attend and places he had work.
That is the credibility that Tinubu does not have.

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Invictuse:

Just try understanding why igbos hate Awolowo but love the failure Azikwe even with his outstanding qualities in governance.

Why they hate MKO though the philanthropist is loved by every other section of Nigeria.

No Yoruba should waste time selling Tinubu or appease these bigoted jesters, they are nurtured from the womb with endemic hate n chronic bigotry for all those superior to them which the Yorubas have proven times without numbers.

Ever wonder why it is the only tribe to claim Hausa Fulanis Ikwerre Efik Ibibio Nupe Kanuri Itshekiri Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Indians Pakistani South Africans Ghanaians Cameroonians all hate them but they can never talk about them loving anyone.

https://www.nairaland.com/7197228/pictures-one-schools-tinubu-built
Why didn't you tell your APC or great grandfather to support a sound candidate and see if people will not support.
This was the same problem many of us talked about with Buhari in 2015. Here we go again.

Now they are showing you road you want enter bush.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of 19 Year Old Boy Who Decleared Himself President Of Nigeria / Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) / Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.