Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP (27226 Views)

Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units / Mass Defection Hits APC In Adamawa, As Over 1,615 Members Join PDP, Meet Atiku / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by amoreobansu: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
rolams:

Obasanjo contested against his fellow Yoruba man in Olufalae of the APP before it became ANPP. Then, democratic system of government was new and Buhari has no strong party and not that popular The North never voted Jonathan. Check your fact very well. Buhari nearly cleared the North in 2011. Only Zamfara, Taraba and Plateau state were left for Jonathan.
Before the coming of Obasanjo in 1999, can you remember the assassination of a Northern Military Head of State. Did you you know that it was his northern brothers that did that, which I believed you did.
After the transition of Power the whole northern elites decided to go for Obasanjo and that was when the PDP was formed.
And do you know where that mighty Umbrella was formed, it was designed and activited in late Abubakar Rimi's residence in Kano. And these same northerners went for this great south-western candidate.
He Obasanjo can testify to that, the northerners had shown him love.
The house he usually stayed in during all his visits in my state was next to my house.
Please ask of Amadi Kurfi's guest house in Katsina State. It's Obasanjo's permanent resident in the North.

And again the Zamfara, Plateau and Taraba you said that gave Jonathan the winning edge are all northern states.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by nnamdi640: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Disgruntled politicians will always decamp. cheesy

North is still in the bag for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu insha'Allah.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
It will surprise you come 2023, you think the north will just give out power like that. Will are still in June this kind of defection has started, I wonder how many northerner will be left to vote for Tinubu.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by NessFortunate: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:
Normal thing for losers. We mouuvve..
BAT 2032.

dey behave like BAT, What is the usefulness of an aged BLINDED BAT? PDP GOT 2023 WRAPPED THE NORTHERNERS WILL DO IT AGAIN. YOU ARE FAR FROM BEING A TEACHER BUT YOU CAN BOOKMARK THIS.
#ATIKUISCOMING
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Ezmans: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Disgruntled politicians will always decaemp. cheesy

North is still in the bag for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu insha'Allah.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
2015 strategy against southern good luck jonathan is back
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Ezmans: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
rolams:

In fact!
you I'll see Senate & rep mass defection next Month
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Tjiaz(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
All the idiots that decamped will still decamp again later. Just recycling the same bunch of idiots up and down. Nigeria is a failed country already just begging for God’s mercy at this point.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by motionarena: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Light78:

But you were rejoicing about the previous one about Kano.

See let me tell you. When it happens, they will all leave APC.

Watch what will happen in the next two months. Only Tinubu and Hope Uzodinma will be in APC

I hope you know Sokoto state is the seat of the Caliphate
What u saying?
I dont give a shit about politics
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Yakson09: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Hhhhh but dem refuse to go to Ekiti to campaign for their Candidate. Tambuwal dey try hard after Atiku don promise am audio senate President. Abeg where Atiku sef? Hope he no go Dubai? Abeg who even do the counting? Next Sokoto State Governor Is Dr. Ahmad Aliyu Sokoto of APC. They should go and die. Sokkoto people are all behind Senator Wammako.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by rolams(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2022
amoreobansu:

Before the coming of Obasanjo in 1999, can you remember the assassination of a Northern Military Head of State. Did you you know that it was his northern brothers that did that, which I believed you did.
After the transition of Power the whole northern elites decided to go for Obasanjo and that was when the PDP was formed.
And do you know where that mighty Umbrella was formed, it was designed and activited in late Abubakar Rimi's residence in Kano. And these same northerners went for this great south-western candidate.
He Obasanjo can testify to that, the northerners had shown him love.
The house he usually stayed in during all his visits in my state was next to my house.
Please ask of Amadi Kurfi's guest house in Katsina State. It's Obasanjo's permanent resident in the North.

And again the Zamfara, Plateau and Taraba you said that gave Jonathan the winning edge are all northern states.

I understand your points and I really know all these things you mentioned here. But there is one thing you didn't consider, there was a Northerner in power then and there is need for democracy. The Northerners had ruled for years and if the democratic system of government was to be practice, there is need for power change hence the need for the southerner to be appointed. This was the reason the PDP included the power rotation system in their constitution.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by ottersberger(m): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2022
If southerners and people of the north-central do not massively rally around Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar is your next president.

The northern political establishment has signed off on Atiku as their machinery to hold on to power. This is the reason Kwankwaso is not committing to the Obi alliance. He knows what's at play, and has signed off on it. The goal here for Kwankwaso is to secure the Kano governorship under his belt.

As for Tinubu, the man he reached a secret agreement with has played him. That he continues to believe the north will deliver for him shows he is not as adept politically as he wants us to believe. His political career from here is effectively in trouble. If he fails to make the cut, and I believe that will be the case, he will face emboldened challenges in Lagos and internal sabotage within his own political ranks in the state and southwest wide.

These people will hub nub with him to his face, but he will have a heart attack if he were to become privy to their plots behind his back.
They have already jettisoned APC, as we will witness in the coming months. I'm afraid Tinubu will sink with the party.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by limeta(f): 12:39am On Jun 27, 2022
maasoap:

When you should be crying on behalf of your saviour, you're attacking afonja, Abiola and Tinubu. Small sense like this, u no get

You must learn
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Dshocker(m): 12:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Which one be 100,000
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by garfield1: 1:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Penguin2:
No be the Northwest wey Tinubu and his urchins dey expect 15million votes be this?

Oh! Sorry, I forgot Sokoto is in North North grin

By the time the north is done with Tinubu, no southern politician will ever betray the south in servitude to the north.

Meanwhile, I won’t be surprised if Tinubu urchins leave Sokoto people and start attacking Peter Obi and his supporters.

Ndi ala!

See the hypocrisy.you find it hard to believe defections to apc but rejoice at defection from apc.rubbish
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by TolaniLuv: 1:34am On Jun 27, 2022
I personally don’t like to see Igbo’s and Yoruba been played by this Hausa/Fulani power hungry people. I wish Igbos and Yoruba can stand by one candidate. North don spend 8 years why not let others rule. PDP is a party of betrayers . U can see what they did to Obi and Wike! We fighting brings confusion.

Please Igbos and Yoruba we can do this together . We are the only try putting Nigeria on the Map. Music, education, and so on. I don’t hate northern but they have their 8 years also which is a disaster
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Mike6283: 3:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Hdh

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by ogatboy(m): 3:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Maybe people should study history of election and they would understand that the north will vote for the North. Tinubu will be so shocked at his performance in the north.

The good thing is that if no alliance, kwankwaso and Atiku will share that vote. Atiku on the other hand cannot get as much vote from the south, west or east.

The result of 2023 election will be very shocking to many and the least voter turnout will be from the south south
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Tundex911: 6:08am On Jun 27, 2022
All what I know be say, wetin FELA talk still coming to pass through...

Aso Rock go become battle ground
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Streetdreamx(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Missionary journey has commenced.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Raph82(m): 6:34am On Jun 27, 2022
No way northerners will vote for Tinubu ahead of Atiku, they won't abandon their own to vote for a stranger. North and its antics.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by GardenOfGod(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2022
What about PayPal
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by obinna227: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Congrats to PDP. Even though, I know him not Congrats to PDP. Even though, I know him not ...
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2022
APC = PDP THEREFORE PDP = APC.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by fluffybaby(f): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2022
It's where the money seems to be facing at the moment. Let them not worry, if money doesn't flow in PDP after election ot if the party falls out of favour with the masses after 4yrs like it usually does happen, they will mass return back to APC.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Taiggarr: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Taiggarr: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
No serious Nigerian should vote for the APC for president ever again. A party that moves from one old man (Buhari) to another old man (Tinubu).

A party of old presidential candidates who have nothing to offer but feel entitled to Aso Rock as a birthright.

Aso Rock carries the dreams, hopes and destinies of over 200m people; it's not old people's home - SmartPolician, 2022

APC has done better than the PDP in this country...FACTS ARE STUBBORN!!
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by whatmoreng: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Meanwhile useless APC/BAT goons have left the PDP main opposition they should be worried about (with all the ongoing mass defection of APC key party members to PDP), and are busy shamelessly gaslighting, baiting and goading Obi supporters into their dirty tribal mudslinging with hopes of antagonizing Igbos forgetting that more Nigerians irrespective of their ethnic and religious divide are fast joining the Obi train. Meanwhile PDP are silently on the sideline laughing at their stupidity and stealing lots of their party members especially from the North...if this was a script, you would think Obi who is the presidential aspirant for a party "without structure" was paid by PDP to strategically distract APC into focusing their venom and attacks on him, while Atiku will be chilling in Dubai as he receives "Alhaji, ranka dede" calls of solidarity from APC members decamping to this party.

Anyway sha wetin concern me, Iet me my sleep and prepare for the big task tomorrow cheesy

Nice analysis. Who told you its not a script? Obi and Atiku are playing out a well orchestrated plan
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by SmartPolician: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Taiggarr:

APC has done better than the PDP in this country...FACTS ARE STUBBORN!!

There's no difference between APC and PDP.

Those people have collectively destroyed this country
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Alpharey: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Something I have said since. They haven't started oo. Wait till before the end of the year. You will realize that you are standing alone. Apc/Pdp= all scammers
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Taiggarr: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

There's no difference between APC and PDP.

Those people have collectively destroyed this country

I am a Igboman!

Buhari has done well better than ANY PRESIDENT in the east in this country's history!
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Emman08: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2022
The dwarf will be quaking in his tiny, little man boots
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Timatayo1: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Bye bye to Apc the devil party
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Timatayo1: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2022
End of discussion for Apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Discovered In Lagos / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.