Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Came To See Films And I Saw Films - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Came To See Films And I Saw Films (1751 Views)

What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers / Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came To See Films And I Saw Films by Orikinla(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
"I came to see films and I saw films ; that is what film festivals are all about, not talk shops,” said Peace Anyiam-Osigwe, the CEO of the African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) on the fourth day of the 2nd Eko International Film Festival when Joseph Ugochukwu Ubaka’s Lilies of the Ghetto and Abba Makama’s Direc-Toh were screened at the Silverbird Galleria in Lagos, Nigeria.

Click the following link on Facebook for the Photo Gallery of the 2nd Eko International Film Festival.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1877574695225&set=a.1877574295215.2096085.1116985241&type=1&theater

Re: I Came To See Films And I Saw Films by Orikinla(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2011
Mahmood Ali-Balogun the director of [i]Tango with Me [/i]and Hope Obioma Opara, President of Eko International Film Festival (EKOIFF) at the 2nd Eko International Film Festival on Thursday July 14, 2011, at the Silverrbird Galleria, Victoria Island, Lagos,

Re: I Came To See Films And I Saw Films by Orikinla(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2011
Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka "Orikinla" the Founder/Festival Director Eko International Film Festival with Faruk Lasaki the director of Changing Faces andone of Faruk Lasaki's managers on the opening day of the 2nd Eko International Film Festival.

Re: I Came To See Films And I Saw Films by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2011
Abba Makama, the director of the fastest movie in Nigeria and his pals in front of the Silverbird Galleria after the world premiere of his mock documentary DIREC-TOH, at the 2nd Eko International Film Festival.

Re: I Came To See Films And I Saw Films by Orikinla(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
Upcoming Nollywood actress and model Meg Masha and Atlanta based Nigerian rapper Outragiuz were among the special guests at the event.
Meg in particular braved the stormy weather and deluge to find her way to the Silverbird Galleria, the venue of the 2nd Eko International Film Festival.
Watch out for her in the new films coming out from Nigeria and America in 2012

(1) (Reply)

Arrow Vs The Flash Next Seasons / Ajani Ole Yoruba Movie: Odunlade Adekola, Obesere, Murphy Afolabi Etc(photos) / Bbnaija 2021 Week 9 Voting Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.