Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

App To Earn CRYPTO For Doing Simple Task Online In Nigeria (earn $50/day} - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / App To Earn CRYPTO For Doing Simple Task Online In Nigeria (earn $50/day} (731 Views)

Apps To Make Money Performing Social Media Tasks In Nigeria {earn N5,000 Daily} / Top Best 3 Apps That Pay Real Money In Nigeria (earn N15k Daily) / How To Earn Bitcoin Doing Task With Free Cash App Money In Nigeria {$50/day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

App To Earn CRYPTO For Doing Simple Task Online In Nigeria (earn $50/day} by jesus2022: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Here is a how to make money in crypto with websites where you can download the app for your phone online in Nigeria. The app is a task-based work from home that will help you make money online by earning bitcoin directly to your wallet in Nigeria.

You can do various simple and easy tasks online, such as watching YouTube videos and ads, taking surveys, playing games, downloading apps, and testing websites and apps.

The challenge in making money online with Nigeria involves getting a site/app ready to accept and pay Nigerians. This website will not just pay you. You will get a daily gift if you are among the highest 250 daily earnings. The highest earners get a free $500 daily.

There are so many ways to make money on the app/site. Using my special links will earn you a gift of between $0.25 to $250 for signing up with my links. Sharing and linking the sites on social media platforms will also help you make money.

See how it works here:
[center]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O36Q4mC7w3M[/center]

Kindly drop your comment, and subscribe to my YouTube video, so you to always get a notification as soon as I publish new videos weekly.

Regards

John
Subscribe Here: ASK JOFA YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ASKJOFA?sub_confirmation=1

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies / How To Apply For Work And Study With A Free Visa Sponsorship In Canada ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.