Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I'm Currently In Delta State For A Grassroot Campaign For Labor Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Currently In Delta State For A Grassroot Campaign For Labor Party (359 Views)

Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Currently In Delta State For A Grassroot Campaign For Labor Party by AmehTsaev: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
And my goodness the tremendous show of support from youths and old people alike for Peter Obi in nearly all the local government areas we've visited over the past weeks has been overwhelming, e come be like say na Delta people carry PO for head pass we the supporters sef...I'm hearing it's also the same situation in Edo state, Taraba from our findings have also been locked down for PO and we will be visiting there soon for our next campaign tour.

From my candid observations so far, I think it's safe to say Obi might make history for been the only presidential aspirant since Nigeria's recent history to win some key states with a party with no structure and clout...he's already making significant inroads into the core Nothern states as well... although he won't win in the core Northern states (let's not kid ourselves), but his outreach will prove to be just enough to secure him at least 25% of total votes in these APC and PDP strongholds in the North. Remember lots of votes in APC's strongest zone which is the Northwest will be massively split between PDP and NNPP...if I were Tinubu's campaign DIG...I'll seriously advise him to be smart about picking his vice cause his only chance of emerging winner will only come from the core North Muslim subregions...he can forget the Northern states dominated by Christians cause those ones will vote for Obi...Tinubu's biggest mistake was to put all his hopes on the North while neglecting the South. The only bloc votes Tinubu can be assured of right now will come from the South west region for obvious reasons, yet he might need to watch out for small but potentially fatal spoilers that might emerge from the Obi camp in the SW.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Delta State For A Grassroot Campaign For Labor Party by FamTomx2(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Just keep the fire burning, my fellow Obidient we will get there!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Delta State For A Grassroot Campaign For Labor Party by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Only someone high on cow dunk will underestimate the power of Obidients.
INEC should not disqualify Tinubu for any reason, we want to retire him at the ballot!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Delta State For A Grassroot Campaign For Labor Party by YourhealthNG2(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Keep the fire burning..

Proudly Obidient...

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently In Delta State For A Grassroot Campaign For Labor Party by Mrexcell(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
That's really impressive.

Monetize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet and inviting people to replicate the same thing.

Daily login bonus = $1.1
Per invite = $100

Contact me on Whatsapp for all the details 090 5884 6849
Re: I'm Currently In Delta State For A Grassroot Campaign For Labor Party by Smithkafors(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nice one, we must not allow corrupt people anywhere near power...... Have you seen them speak to common people? No!,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Why Do You Want To Close Churches? / How Atiku Disappointed Us, Rejected Wike As Running Mate – Ortom / This Is What Change Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.