Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

2023: I Am Still Searching For My Running Mate – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Am Still Searching For My Running Mate – Tinubu (290 Views)

Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Am Still Searching For My Running Mate – Tinubu by NwaNimo1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu on Sunday revealed that he is still searching for his running mate.

The former Governor of Lagos State said this at the 60th birthday celebration of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.
tongue

Tinubu appreciated Gbajabiamila for supporting his political ambition of ruling Nigeria.

The APC presidential candidate also commended the Deputy Speaker, Idris Wase for being a dependable ally.

He said, “I could see a Deputy (Wase) sitting down there too, you are very good symbols of unity, dependability, and honesty, thank you. Thank you for both of you, you’ve not rocked the boat. I will need to learn from both of you, how you made the pair work because I’m still searching for my running mate.

“What you did during my primary (APC presidential election) is a story for another day. I’ve spent more time, too many times and people might be bored, they might be envious too, they might be jealous. I won a landslide, I thank you.

“Femi, with your determination, and reach, you are a contributor to our democratic growth, thank you. It is about charting a path to success, you’ve done a good job and I say thank you, thank you.”

https://www./2022/06/26/2023-i-am-still-searching-for-my-running-mate-tinubu/

[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Asiwaju-Tinubu.jpg[/img]
Re: 2023: I Am Still Searching For My Running Mate – Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
This is because Muslim - Muslim for vice president have generated mix feeling among Nigerians.

And besides, no one wants to be vice to someone without school leaving certificates tongue undecided.
Re: 2023: I Am Still Searching For My Running Mate – Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
tinubu don turn yemi alade wey dey search am po Johny grin

Re: 2023: I Am Still Searching For My Running Mate – Tinubu by NwaNimo1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

grin Jagabandit spotted

[img]https://giffiles./216/216373.gif[/img]
Re: 2023: I Am Still Searching For My Running Mate – Tinubu by Bomboiy: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
He is probably looking for a Fulani Muslim that will win northern votes for him.

Tinubu knows that Southerners won't vote for him so he is banking on the north that has been suffering from poverty, illiteracy and ignorance.
Re: 2023: I Am Still Searching For My Running Mate – Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Rekhina:
tinubu don turn yemi alade wey dey search am po Johny grin

I hope Tinubu won't end up like her, because that lady have been searching for her johny till tomorrow tongue.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am Still Searching For My Running Mate – Tinubu by Righthussle: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Check for Aba market
Re: 2023: I Am Still Searching For My Running Mate – Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Righthussle:
Check for Aba market

Aba doesn't deal in second hand products.

He should rather check his cupboards undecided

(1) (Reply)

LEAKED" Election Document - A Figment Of Opposition’s Imagination / Re: Lagos As The Second Worst Cities To Live In The World / President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.