Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

My Visit To Salzburg Today - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Salzburg Today (4345 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by ikillbrokegirls: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wow love this
Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by Karlovych: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rainbow10:
O Boy, which can AUSTRIA be these. grin grin grin
It's a very small country, most of their cities are like this.
Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by OVB123: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2022
DrOA:
Here today again!
Nice write up, Please tell me little about austria?
Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by Akuruoulo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
God when ?
Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by DrOA: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Austria is very accommodating and the people don't burg about races. Maybe from my understanding and observation. I have seen quite few Africans in Graz. Some even operate African restaurant, while I have seen few guys doing deliveries for velo foods. The only thing that worries me is the weather, it's too hot for my liking. I guess I would also visit during winter. I love winter. I spoke with some few Nigerians who dey chop 'assy' as they called it. It means those who are granted asylum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by surplusbaba(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
DrOA:
Austria is very accommodating and the people don't burg about races. Maybe from my understanding and observation. I have seen quite few Africans in Graz. Some even operate African restaurant, while I have seen few guys doing deliveries for velo foods. The only thing that worries me is the weather, it's too hot for my liking. I guess I would also visit during winter. I love winter. I spoke with some few Nigerians who dey chop 'assy' as they called it. It means those who are granted asylum.
Nice pictures baba. Please can you tell us how easy its always for first timer to get an Austrian visa. Would like to apply for tourism visa. I have never traveled before, how much is it expected I should have in my account? What are the procedure? What's the processing time for for visa issuance. I have also send you a mail, kindly reply with your number. Thanks
Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by DrOA: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
I miss Austria 😐.
I will see if it's possible this year again...
I love the country
Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by DrOA: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Back to Austria again this year.
Same lovely country.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2023
DrOA:
I miss Austria 😐.
I will see if it's possible this year again...
I love the country
Kudos man....enjoy ur stay
Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by Lungdick: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2023
DrOA:
Back to Austria again this year. Same lovely country.
pls spa.m this thread with pictures.
more funds to explore.
Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by Xiaohei(m): 3:15am On Sep 26, 2023
After seeing these photos one can’t help thinking if it’s the same God that created all of us. Oyibo go clean everywhere, make good roads, prune trees and plants, line their streets with rubbish bins, organize everything well while the black race struggle to get the simplest things done.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by DrOA: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Any Nigerian in Salzburg?
Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by XploraBen(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
Xiaohei:
After seeing these photos one can’t helping if it’s the same God that created all of us. Oyibo go clean everywhere, make good roads, prune trees and plants, line their streets with rubbish bins, organize everything well while the black race struggle to get the simplest things done.
One of the things that fascinates me about many of these developed countries is their cleanliness. Like almost everywhere is squeaky clean and organised.

Back here, we still struggle with implementing and maintaining even the most basic of social amenities.

I just pray God make a way for me to experience life in one of these developed countries.
Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by Xiaohei(m): 1:45am On Oct 07, 2023
XploraBen:

One of the things that fascinates me about many of these developed countries is their cleanliness. Like almost everywhere is squeaky clean and organised.

Back here, we still struggle with implementing and maintaining even the most basic of social amenities.

I just pray God make a way for me to experience life in one of these developed countries.

You will experience it sooner than you think. Honestly speaking one has to leave Nigeria to truly grasp how backward we have become. We struggle to get even the most basic things done. Na only God sabi wetin do the black race.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by DrOA: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Drove to Germany today, via Salzburg.
No border check or stop.
I wonder if Africa can operate that way.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by DrOA: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lovely 🌹

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by DrOA: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Nice country

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Salzburg Today by hunee: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
lol
DrOA:
Drove to Germany today, via Salzburg.
No border check or stop.
I wonder if Africa can operate that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are looking for Usa Visa Appointment Date Abuja or Lagos. Pls Call Us / The Plight Of Nigerians In Cape Verde Island / Finland- Frozen Sea (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.