Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over (5346 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Nyamiri: 3:47am On Jun 27, 2022
ybn:

Which law says so?

The law of self-preservation. It ensures that the North doesn't lose a million things because they are running after 1 thing.
Your next President is an Igbo man or a Yoruba man. The North won't rule an inch of the South in 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by ybn(m): 3:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Tianamen1:

Kwankwaso has nothing to lose by running under NNPP as president. His goal in this election is to show the whole country that he has the northern vote and that he is the new Buhari. If he also gets his party members elected across the northern rejoin, this will also show that with a formidable running mate, 2027 will be a sure victory.

Peter Obi's popularity amongst the youth, is a surprise blessing to Kwankwaso, because it has created an opportunity to win in 2023, which probably wasn't his plan in first place.

Kwankwaso should win all core northern states apart from Adamawa, so he may already have close to 10 million votes. if Peter Obi can humble himself to this reality, both men will be elected president and vice president respectively by the grace of God.

This is the only path of stopping Tinubu's victory.

Kwankwaso may not even win in Kano. He is overrated
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 3:56am On Jun 27, 2022
perez100:
From my own calculation, I think Kwankwaso contesting directly will make it possible for Peter Obi to defeat all the aspirants. The Kwankwaso will divide Atiku votes in the North because both Atiku and Tinubu are hoping to win Northern votes but with Kwankwaso on the ballot, the 3 of them will share the votes with Tinubu getting the least votes. Peter Obi should pick his running mate and leave Kwankwaso.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi will win in South East and South-south and even in North Central. Go and ask. Again, many Yorubas who believe in voting the best candidate will vote for Peter Obi. In the North, many of them are already tired of Fulani killing them and they also believe that Tinubu is part of the evil and has nothing to offer except claiming his turn to loot. These very people in the North will vote for Peter Obi because they believe he is the best candidate.

It is win, win for Peter Obi. Let APC continue living in past glory without knowing that the glory has departed from them
Many of una go just wake drop comment kprokpro like who dey get projectile vomiting. Sometimes I wonder de kind education when una get: don't you think logically before making comments on any subject matter? Na waoooooo. This one na person husband, papa, side hen and other societal glorification ooooo.
Anyway, zukwanike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 4:10am On Jun 27, 2022
perez100:

No problem. But remember that am not talking of only South East votes here. Every 15 in 20 Christians you see in the North I have asked about this elections agreed to vote for Peter Obi.

As I posted earlier, I don't play politics of religion but that is the position today in the North and you can't blame them because they have suffered a lot and have lost many people in the hands of Fulani Herdsmen and nobody has been arrested.
Bros, you are just chest beating like Manchester United. Presently in Nigeria, South East is the most dangerous region by virtue of their current security distortion, and Anambra State is the hub. With Sustained "Sit-At-Home-Order" coming from the Office of Nnanmdi/Simon, more than 70% of the average Easterners won't vote within the region. Worst still, IPOB that rules that region has declared their won't be election come 2023. Did you notice that the core leading Presidential Aspirants never visited SE (may PYO, Atiku, Ameachi, BAT that visited just one or one and half state).
Right now, the odd would have favour Obi but the manner his online advisers, mobilizers, promoters etc are taking it has made his candidacy a tribal and religious contest. Very dangerous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Tianamen1: 4:14am On Jun 27, 2022
ybn:

Kwankwaso may not even win in Kano. He is overrated
Lol
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by FullBlastLight: 5:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Afamed:

1999 under PDP Kwankwaso got 587,610 to win the Govship election in Kano. Compare that to Obi who only won Govship election in Anambra with less than 87,000. . Most of you don't know anything about politics

Shun!

Na u sef no know anytin abt Politics, mehn!

Things are politically changing very fast at d moment, and there u are stil living in d past, carrying old & wacky statistics 2 analyse d current political trend in Nig, in wich situations are no longer d same!

Or, shldn't u be smart enough 2 know dt, d forces behind Obi's presidential bid, at d moment, are far greater than d limited forces behind him during his governorship bid?

At d moment, dt things are reshaping politically in Nig, Obi's influence, popularity, acceptance & support is evidentially national in scope, wich is unparalleled wit his scope of influence & popularity in jst a single State of Anambra!

Unlike when he was bidding 4 governorship, dis current Obi is now ideologically, dynamically, & pragmatically, among others, known as:

A Movement!

A Moving Train!

The Youths' National Project!

A National Rescue Mission!

A Bloodless & Peaceful Revolution -Take Back Nigeria!

Frm d foregoing, if anyone stil analysing him based on his past political influence & electoral value in one single State, then they're being politically misguided, parochial, unsophisticated, and of course, myopic in thinking!

Many pple don't know how 2 live in d present state of events, being too beclouded wit d past!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by richie3384: 5:02am On Jun 27, 2022
perez100:
From my own calculation, I think Kwankwaso contesting directly will make it possible for Peter Obi to defeat all the aspirants. The Kwankwaso will divide Atiku votes in the North because both Atiku and Tinubu are hoping to win Northern votes but with Kwankwaso on the ballot, the 3 of them will share the votes with Tinubu getting the least votes. Peter Obi should pick his running mate and leave Kwankwaso.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi will win in South East and South-south and even in North Central. Go and ask. Again, many Yorubas who believe in voting the best candidate will vote for Peter Obi. In the North, many of them are already tired of Fulani killing them and they also believe that Tinubu is part of the evil and has nothing to offer except claiming his turn to loot. These very people in the North will vote for Peter Obi because they believe he is the best candidate.

It is win, win for Peter Obi. Let APC continue living in past glory without knowing that the glory has departed from them
Obi should look for another strong Muslim northern VP. He has a better chance than Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by richie3384: 5:07am On Jun 27, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Shun!

Na u sef no know anytin abt Politics, mehn!

Things are politically changing very fast at d moment, and there u are stil living in d past, carrying old & wacky statistics 2 analyse d current political trend in Nig, in wich situations are no longer d same!

Or, shldn't u be smart enough 2 know dt, d forces behind Obi's presidential bid, at d moment, are far greater than d limited forces behind him during his governorship bid?

At d moment, dt things are reshaping politically in Nig, Obi's influence, popularity, acceptance & support is evidentially national in scope, wich is unparalleled wit his scope of influence & popularity in jst a single State of Anambra!

Unlike when he was bidding 4 governorship, dis current Obi is now ideologically, dynamically, & pragmatically, among others, known as:

A Movement!

A Moving Train!

The Youths' National Project!

A National Rescue Mission!

A Bloodless & Peaceful Revolution -Take Back Nigeria!

Frm d foregoing, if anyone stil analysing him based on his past political influence & electoral value in one single State, then they're being politically misguided, parochial, unsophisticated, and of course, myopic in thinking!

Many pple don't know how 2 live in d present state of events, being too beclouded wit d past!

I like this.

Bloodless & Peaceful Revolution
#TakeBackNigeriaWithPO

Loud it Sir

Meanwhile, clearance sales; neat 2016 Kia Rio with AC, automatic, new tyres, 78000mileage, first owner 2.2m neg. Direct owner$07033675955
Deep freezer 100k, standing fridge 100k, new small fridge 100k, split ac 2hp 50k, new orthopedic mattress 100k, baking table 40k, bread rack 40k, 9 tray gas oven 750k, another 9 tray gas oven 950k, 20kg mixer 400k, bread slicer 200k, cake mixer 100k, gas cylinders, economy bread pans, while stocks last 0.7.0.3.3.6.7.5.9.5.5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by akezn: 5:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Let him then become the president let us see.
Afamed:
Only mad people will believe Rabiu will be running mate to the Pandora fraud called Obi.
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by nnamdi640: 6:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Afamed:
Only mad people will believe Rabiu will be running mate to the Pandora fraud called Obi.
The real fraudulent man here is mr billion vans.
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by succez09(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Afamed:

1999 under PDP Kwankwaso got 587,610 to win the Govship election in Kano. Compare that to Obi who only won Govship election in Anambra with less than 87,000. . Most of you don't know anything about politics
senior man u talk as if u no Sabi anything.. which is too bad. in as much as u hate obi,just be calming down..
I wan ask u just u sm questions, kano population na d same with anambra.
u don hear for media or see were under age or touts dey come out vote for east just like dey do in d North
why are u comparing the stats.of different regions...
what u don't understand is ..this s 2022..times have changed .
only if u will understand

1 Like

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Simplythebest: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Suffering have made u to lose respect for people. Am sure u are managing one bus stop in lagos state cus thats the main work u guys normally do thats why u are all supporting Agberos
Afamed:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by meetme01: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Afamed:

The Rabiu i personally know doesn't play second fiddle. The bitter truth you don't want to hear

You are both right

Kwakwanso has never played second fiddle hence, the present political gridlock in Kano.

He is also right because your first response was condensing.
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by vanunu: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Nyamiri:

It is hatred for Tinubu that brings those fools supporting Peter Obi together and it is that hatred that will kill them.
Last weekend, I met a couple of ignorant loudmouthsbs supporting Peter Obi at a bar. By the time I finished engaging them, they saw how stupid they were to support Peter Obi. They could talk or reply hard questions I asked them.
Today is Monday, ipob controls Peter Obi's state and businesses are shut. That is not their problem, it is Tinubu that is their problem.
Na UGM go deal with all of them.

You just call people you fools, I can guess you live in a ghetto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by OfoIgbo: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2022
Afamed:

That doesn't phase anyone in the east.

Easterners are now beginning to register. The SE/SS enthusiasm in the next election will be unprecedented. I expect more than double of the votes from both regions.

That should wipe out the perceived north Vs south imbalances in voting strength
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by famology(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2022
The merger was only in the head of the political neophytes from the East.
It was never gonna happen.
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by ysth(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Donald Trump held no political office prior to him becoming president of the USA but was deputized by Mike Pence who was a former governor, former member House of Representatives, Chair of the House Republican Conference. Donald Trump won the election out of his popularity and good perception the people had for him. Mike Pence would have won only his state of Indiana and maybe few other states but Hilary Clinton would have definitely trashed him in the general election. So people saying Kwankwaso is more politically savvy and widely accepted than Peter Obi should get there heads checked. Kwankwaso will only share votes in his native north west with Tinubu and Atiku and win only Kano, but Peter Obi has a national popularity working for him already. The south east, south south, parts of north central and south west are rooting for him. So tell me how does kwankwaso plan to win the election? With an over bloated ego and pride the northerners are always known for when it comes to gaining power where they see others as second class citizens?
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by DMerciful(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Are you campaigning for Kwankwaso now?
Afamed:
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by heniford2: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Peter obi should move on
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Afamed: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2022
OfoIgbo:

That doesn't phase anyone in the east.

Easterners are now beginning to register. The SE/SS enthusiasm in the next election will be unprecedented. I expect more than double of the votes from both regions.

That should wipe out the perceived north Vs south imbalances in voting strength
So it's only in the SE that the Inec registration is going on?

1 Like

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Afamed: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2022
DMerciful:

Obi electoral value ends at Agulu

1 Like

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Milljack: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Please is there any other south South I'm not aware of..with all due respect if Peter obi wins any single state in the south south State of rivers,Edo, Delta, bayelsa,Akwa ibom & cross Rivers I will be surprised honestly..he will see votes in those regions no doubt but to win a single state in the south south will be an uphill task let's not make mockery of ourselves

1 Like

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Afamed: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
DMerciful:

Don't be silly with your question
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Funny you castigated Kwakwanso on points that are also applicable to Obi. Are you guys born with this great delusion, or you were fed something to build it up in you? Kwakwanso doesn't want to be Obi's deputy? He's proud! He's insensitive blah blah. At the same time, Obi doesn't want to be Kwakwanso's deputy? What a genius! Great man blah blah. Smh.
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Obi don't need Rabiu that can not generate 1 Million vote from the north to be his vice president undecided.

Sour milk.
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Balkan(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu has paid seun of Nairaland his urchins to use his back end to be clicking likes for his anti-Obi comments. It's only one man that is clicking the likes.

Shame on Niaraland
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Kayceenaz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
cc: lalasticlala, seun.
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by OfoIgbo: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Afamed:

So it's only in the SE that the Inec registration is going on?

It is also going on in other regions including the SW.

I am domiciled in the SW and I just registered a few minutes ago.
Igbos make up about 60% of those that were registering in my unit, which is near my work place in Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Mfetenang: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Online dreamers alias online politicians grin grin
Una no de rest?
Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Eddygourdo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Afamed:

The Rabiu i personally know doesn't play second fiddle. The bitter truth you don't want to hear
You don't know him. Stop being a poser. The days are still young , things might still unfold. Meanwhile, Obi doesn't need him. He is useless outside Kano and few other states. Atiku is the main player for the north and not him. It is for his benefit he forms this alliance, and since he hasn't seen wisdom in doing so. We will all meet at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over by Kayceenaz(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
CC:Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Airport: Why Nigerian Airlines Refused To Fly To Ebonyi : Picture / Imo Government Owes Pensioners N16bn – Okorocha / Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.