Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? (18816 Views)

What It Was Like To Tell My Kids I Lost My Job / Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother / What Skill Can You Teach? What Skill Would You Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Adrenalinn(f): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mystique8:
Content writing

Like wise�
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Divay22(f): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thanos5555:
grin

God punish AFFILIATE marketers

they sold course for me , and now they want me to sell to another person, i didnt know thats the way , they make money here ooo. na to find mumu sell course too , retrieve your money back
mugu 1 down grin grin grin
Too bad... Try sell am even if na half of your money sef grin

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by DaBogu: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dear Peter,

Even the busiest of people have time, all you need do is to prioritize the things that are important to you. For instance, you could write out all you want to achieve for the day, once you achieve it, you strike it out from your note pad.

As regards 3&4 here is a Telegram Channel �
https//t(dot)me/m y c r y p t o n g
"dot" is "." As in full stop while the m y c r y p t o n should be together.
Remember, you cannot spell success without "U".
PeterCA1:
1. Data science and analysis/ web or mobile development
2. Blockchain development.
3. Trading and investing in financial markets ( Forex, stock, indices, commodities, precious metals, cryptocurrency, ETFs and so on.
4. NFT and web 3.0 ( meterverse).
There is a lot I will love to learn. Please anyone with this possible skills should give me guidelines on how to start learning them. And please I wanna learn how to manage my time ( I'm a very busy person) to help me learn them.
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Kobicove(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Forex trading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by dahunsi12(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
On Forex trading go and read books in fact you don't need anybody to guide of teach you forex trading if YOU CAN READ WIDE and if you don't mind you can call me for books that can be of help to you in the business. am ready to give you the books free of charge put you must not SELL the books ooooooooooo.

click my profile for my contact

PeterCA1:
1. Data science and analysis/ web or mobile development
2. Blockchain development.
3. Trading and investing in financial markets ( Forex, stock, indices, commodities, precious metals, cryptocurrency, ETFs and so on.
4. NFT and web 3.0 ( meterverse).
There is a lot I will love to learn. Please anyone with this possible skills should give me guidelines on how to start learning them. And please I wanna learn how to manage my time ( I'm a very busy person) to help me learn them.

2 Likes

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by SeriouslySense(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
I have been programming, i want to learn something new, i have two major skills in reservation cool cool cool.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The more you learn the more that wings can fly. cheesy cheesy

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by beardedboy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
pocohantas:
Data Science & Analysis

I don’t even know what it means, but it sounds cool. So yes. grin
It's indeed cool.

Do you need guidance?
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Zahidah(f): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Braided wig and hair ventilation is the new oil money in Nigeria now and few other countries.
Learn this new skill and start making money almost immediately.

No: o.8.one.six.8.two.1.nine.3.eight.3

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by storm001(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Programmer
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by storm001(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I have been programming, i want to learn something new, i have two major skills in reservation cool cool cool.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The more you learn the more that wings can fly. cheesy cheesy

Can I send you a dm. I really want to learn programming
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Duchessree(f): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fashion designing and shoe making
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Loverboi2cute(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
how to be successful in Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Geminita: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Graphics design
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by GABRIEL6036: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Forklift operating. cool

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Smazlexander: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
lavylilly:
If you a Jobseeker, drop the skill you would like to learn.

Let's goooooo
if i have a laptop now the first thing i would love to learn is graphics design and then animation
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by doggedfighter(f): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
pocohantas:
Data Science & Analysis

I don’t even know what it means, but it sounds cool. So yes. grin

Pocohantas, how are you doing?

A little scarce.
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by SeriouslySense(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
I can advise you from here.
storm001:

Can I send you a dm. I really want to learn programming
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by hayohdele(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
BadNews:

Nairaland Forum go ban your account, share your phone number once, stop sharing it everytime on this thread, to avoid banning ooo
ok thanks
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Do you need a new skill?3d modeling, Rendering,rigging, NFTs, virtual properties Development?

The program is divided into three sections

A. *The beginners guide* : Here you learn about the Units of the metaverse, the roles they play and the importance of personal projects

B. *The developers guide:* you'll learn how to create and mint 1000+ 3d Renderer NFTs, create your own NFT MARKETPLACE, create your own inter-galatic 3d Avatars, your Virtual real estate and 3d wearables.

C. *The marketers guide:* here we will teach you the special Marketing tools,link you to top NFT influencers,you also learn how to become an NFT freelancer, Develop your own community e.t.c
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Smog95(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Data Analysis but I don't have laptop ��
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Skillsnigeria: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Ltherman(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
telim:
If you are young in Nigeria and have access to free or cheap Internet it is better you learn skills like web automation then develop automated tasks as a freelancer or automate any of the internet marking boring tasks and charge users monthly for using your platform.

Instead of joining gambling or japa crew is much better you build yourself with monetizable skills then market it, earn some good cash and use part of the cash you earn to uplift the lives of your love once. Believe me money is easy to earn once you have the necessary skills.

Do you care to expantiate i will love to get in touch
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by ayanbaba2(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
dahunsi12:
On Forex trading go and read books in fact you don't need anybody to guide of teach you forex trading if YOU CAN READ WIDE and if you don't mind you can call me for books that can be of help to you in the business. am ready to give you the books free of charge put you must not SELL the books ooooooooooo.

click my profile for my contact

I sent you a mail

can I get the book?

sayangunna@gmail.com
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Rubyjade: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rubyjade:
Maybe we need to brainstorm on how we can train people and help them acquire skills useful for gainful employment.
“Excel”
Maybe we can make a list. These skills are not very expensive to acquire. For example, someone can decide to help by creating a class to acquire these skills and hence improve chances of being successful.

Modified
WhatsApp group has been open. I will drop the link

https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/InSpW2ddHceBWFpHvaI2sL
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
programming but Iaptop is what is keeping me
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Rubyjade: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rubyjade:
Maybe we need to brainstorm on how we can train people and help them acquire skills useful for gainful employment.
“Excel”
Maybe we can make a list. These skills are not very expensive to acquire. For example, someone can decide to help by creating a class to acquire these skills and hence improve chances of being successful.

Modified
WhatsApp group has been open. I will drop the link
Here is the link to Digital Class
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/InSpW2ddHceBWFpHvaI2sL
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Brarrie: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
telim:
If you are young in Nigeria and have access to free or cheap Internet it is better you learn skills like web automation then develop automated tasks as a freelancer or automate any of the internet marking boring tasks and charge users monthly for using your platform.

Instead of joining gambling or japa crew is much better you build yourself with monetizable skills then market it, earn some good cash and use part of the cash you earn to uplift the lives of your love once. Believe me money is easy to earn once you have the necessary skills.
hmm
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by iamlahmee(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
freelancing
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by zudozz: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Which one does not required too much mathematics, Further maths, not forgetting the almighty calculus??!

I want to do that one.
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by placeofallure(f): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Try Medium.

There is also Amazon KDP, but I know nothing of it.

Thank you so much.
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Maforgreats(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Blacksavage:
Please you people should help me I have smart phone infinix smart 5,which skills can i learn that will fetch me money daily cause I’m the first son of my family…I want to leave the laundry it’s really stressing me and I don dey turn old papa on top small change wey wan take my life… which skills I fit learn Egbami

I feel like I know you, are u in warri?
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by placeofallure(f): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Joelobioha:
learn amazon kdp thank me later

Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Reasons Your CV Might Not Get Past The Receptionist! / Has Anyone Heard Of Project 5000? / Nigeria Police To Recruit 30,000 Officers In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.