Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

How To Pay For Your Ets Exams- Toefl Ibt, Gre, Pearson And Others. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pay For Your Ets Exams- Toefl Ibt, Gre, Pearson And Others. (708 Views)

Pearson Test Of English (p.t.e) / How To Apply For Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship- 2 Steps / Tips And Strategies To Pass TOEFL Ibt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay For Your Ets Exams- Toefl Ibt, Gre, Pearson And Others. by Ajoself(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hello scholars,
I have been in your shoe sometimes ago. You do not need to go through the stress of finding someone in the US to pay for your ets exams anymore.

Below is the step to pay your ets exams by yourself
- Fund your virtual dollar account from your Nigeria bank account through the barter App
- Link the newly funded virtual dollar account details to your paypal account in the PayPal App
- Go to ets website and place order
- Pay with your paypal instead of credit card option
- and Viola!!!! That's it. You have successfully placed an order.

2 Likes

Re: How To Pay For Your Ets Exams- Toefl Ibt, Gre, Pearson And Others. by Ajoself(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
You can show appreciation if you know this post is helpful by signing up on barter with the link [url]barter.com/join/abayomiopeodu330[/url]
Re: How To Pay For Your Ets Exams- Toefl Ibt, Gre, Pearson And Others. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pay pal don’t work here.

I don’t think you tried this yourself before posting this here
Re: How To Pay For Your Ets Exams- Toefl Ibt, Gre, Pearson And Others. by Ajoself(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2022
MyFlair:
Pay pal don’t work here.

I don’t think you tried this yourself before posting this here
PayPal works but you can only fund and not withdraw in Nigeria
Re: How To Pay For Your Ets Exams- Toefl Ibt, Gre, Pearson And Others. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ajoself:

PayPal works but you can only fund and not withdraw in Nigeria
But I have to fund it in dollars not naira

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Your Degree Certificate Is Better Than 50 Billion Naira / FG: No Going Back On 'no Work No Pay' for lecturers / TRCN Professional Qualification Examination (PQE) Practice Test - 23 Modules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.