Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) (430 Views)

Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) / Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by oskinrin: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
University college hospital is currently proposing a thousand naira daily from all the patience accessing the health facility.
This is a federal government hospital where patience must buy all consumables even to cleaning materials.
If not for the current repair under SDG, many wards were usually without water, the entire central water system already collapsed without any repair. Many wards are usually in darkness anytime IBDC strikes, yet patience on admission will have to pay for darkness.
I think there should be an audit on the spending of funds being allocated to many of these federal government health facilities.

Re: UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by Sekoni003(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria is in a terrible state of abyss, quite sad
Re: UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by daddytime(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Chai.....

My heart bleeds.

Yet, some whose lives have completely been usurped and trashed are still rooting for the same people that have refused to get off from their necks.

What a painful and sad situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by MMWandali: 12:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Very very heartless and inhumane coming from a public hospital that is supposed to incline more towards charity
Re: UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Giant of Africa indeed.. grin

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by Ever8090: 12:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Cahiiii this country!!!

1 Like

Re: UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:39am On Jun 27, 2022
How else would you define a failed country
Re: UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by Typicool8(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2022
daddytime:
Chai.....

My heart bleeds.

Yet, some whose lives have completely been usurped and trashed are still rooting for the same people that have refused to get off from their necks.

What a painful and sad situation.
Really sad indeed.
I used to think all what we're going through in this country will open the eyes of everyone but reverse is the case.
Re: UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by Typicool8(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
How else would you define a failed country

Nigeria is more than a failed country sir, infact this is no longer a country
Re: UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by oskinrin: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by otokx(m): 4:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Utility bills must be paid.
Re: UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) by oskinrin: 12:07am On Jul 02, 2022
otokx:
Utility bills must be paid.

No one is saying that utility should not be paid. Infact, the current charges on patient already contained some amount as utility.
The main question here is weither #1000 daily is justifyable as utility in Nigeria and in UCH. A thousand naira daily will amount to around #30000 in a month, on utility alone bed and other service charges not included.
How much did you spend daily on utility in your house where you have all manners of apliances? How much of that utility are patient enjoying in UCH ibadan? Let's fear God in this country!

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Malaria Symptoms Is Only Getting Worse After 3 Months Of Treatment / I’m No Longer Comfortable With The Smell Of My House / Are Exercises OK During Epididymitis Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.