Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Fraudulent Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fraudulent Company (552 Views)

Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account / Why Nigerians Are Seen As Fraudulent And Dubious People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Company by DavidAdoga(m): 2:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Good day Nairaland family.
I want to share my experiences with a company in Nigeria that employed me without pay and ended up owing me 280,000 naira. Claimed to be shut down as at may 30th 2022 and is now posting job vacancies for the same position I worked.

There's a css hub inside css bookshop run by a certain Ayobami Fatolu who had a crew of developers, designers and animator who worked without pay because he claimed to be sorting a court problem. After months of exploitation he goes silent as the management of css bookshop start requesting he deliver what he promised after failing to keep the crew working without pay he vanished with his friend Tade keeping order and declaring the hub shut down and under lock and key... Now that same hub is posting jobs on line looking for animators, software developers and the likes please share this information... I know the animator even lost his phone while working on their project and they couldn't find him his one month salary to buy another phone nor give him money when he fell ill for more than 5 days... The developer left after numerous failed promises and the parent company css bookshop claims to have no say in whatever that man does...... One animator was hired to create an entirely new animated content and create new ideas using his own system and on a low salary of 70,000 and yet wasn't paid for 4 months.... Please tell who you love not to join that css tech hub... They are fraudulent and css bookshop is letting them use their official email to accept applications for the jobs... When things go bad css bookshop will claim that they are independent of the hub....
BELOW IS ONE OF THEIR LINKS POSTING JOBS WHICH IF YOU GOOGLE THEM, THEY HAD POSTED THIS SAME JOBS IN DECEMBER, JANUARY AND APRIL...

https://ng.clicbye.com/d-technology-jobs-in-lagos-mainland/css-tech-hub-recruitment-for-2d-animation-designer/517594?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudulent Company by DavidAdoga(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
So here I am writing a book to help upcoming artists and tech people to detect fraudulent employers tactics and equip them with the methods to incure minimum damage... because the fraudsters always come first.
I get an email saying that I'll get paid. Like that's something new to me. January pay is still a promise in July... [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Job Opportunity Greater Star Consult / What Field Or Aspect Can He Works / Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.