Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out (1133 Views)

Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! / Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) / 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out Of Presidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by APCnaPDP: 5:13am On Jun 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Tinubu is far from Obi. Obi cannot lace Tinubu's shoes.

Tinubu is not a Yoruba Agenda and I will give you the reason.

Search your soul and tell me how many Northern political bigwigs have been supporting or following Obi about.

Now do the same for Tinubu and tell me if all those Northern political gladiators are also doing Yoruba Agenda.

Like I always say, these whole 2023 political calculations is easy for any analytical and intelligent person to understand.

You are not getting my point. I am not comparing them, Tinubu has paid his dues and deserves respect but this Tinubu of today is a bad product. You are talking about Northern governors, but what does Nigeria really need to avoid? Nigeria needs to avoid another 8 years of status quo, 8 years of deprivation, 8 years of suffering and insecurity. This is what APC will offer Nigerians and that’s the party Tinubu and his big wig supporters represent.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:17am On Jun 27, 2022
APCnaPDP:

You are not getting my point. I am not comparing them, Tinubu has paid his dues and deserves respect but this Tinubu of today is a bad product. You are talking about Northern governors, but what does Nigeria really need to avoid? Nigeria needs to avoid another 8 years of status quo, 8 years of deprivation, 8 years of suffering and insecurity. This is what APC will offer Nigerians and that’s the party Tinubu and his big wig supporters represent.
You call Tinubu a bad product! That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Again, Tinubu is the best of all the Aspirants and he is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by onumadu: 5:24am On Jun 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
You call Tinubu a bad product! That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Again, Tinubu is the best of all the Aspirants and he is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

But you are not presenting any data or scientific facts. You are sloganeering and nothing more.
Someone asked you a simple question earlier: From where will Tinubu get the votes to emerge winner next year?
Apart for PARTS of South west; where will he get the votes to defeat his opponents?
Whenever confronted with hard questions, you people start calling others "emotional". It will not work this time.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by orisa37: 5:24am On Jun 27, 2022
onumadu:
SOUTH-WEST socio-political group, the Yoruba Council Worldwide a.k.a. Igbimo Apapo Yoruba Lagbaye, has alleged that the Northern political class has concluded plans to scheme the All Progressives Congress (APC) standard bearer, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, out of the presidential race

The President-General of the Council, Aare Omoluabi Oladotun Hassan, at a briefing in Abuja on Sunday, said the Council was reliably informed of the plot to repeat the political treatment meted against Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Chief MKO Abiola to pave way for the emergence of Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as president in 2023.

According to him, the decision to resort to the pursuing Tinubu’s disqualification through the Independent National Electoral Commission was taken after some Northern power brokers realised the futility of their attempt to impose Senator Ahmed Lawan as the APC presidential candidate.

Aare Omoluabi also claimed there was a plan to launch a media war of calumny against Tinubu over his missing academic certificates, but warned that the Council will not tolerate what it described as ‘premeditated treachery’ against the former governor of Lagos.

He said, “We warn against the ensuing and deadly political card by the Northern supremacist and sectional interests, specifically targeted at forcing Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) out of the way in order to pave way for a Northern presidential candidate of another political party.

“We are fully inundated with details of their deceitful and clandestine operations to desperately and forcefully bring in through the back door Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and back him to emerge as President come 2023.

“The Yoruba Council Worldwide wishes to inform that we shall not tolerate any clandestine motive to repeat the evil machinations meted against Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Chief MKO Abiola both of whom were politically wrecked by the power thirsty Northern supremacists who are hell-bent to retain power in the North under any political party divide.”

While warning alleged ethnic chauvinist from the North to desist from playing any card that will turn the Nigerian State into a Northern courtyard, the organisation expressed confidence that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu would provide solutions to Nigeria’s plethora of problems come

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-yoruba-council-alleges-northern-plot-to-scheme-tinubu-out-of-presidential-race/

Only God can judge Those who share "MEAT" with their mouths.
Let us have a CP(CHRISTIAN PARTY) AND A OC(ODU-DU-IWA CONSERVATIVE).
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Point of correction, Obi can NEVER win this election! This is a National Election not a Regional Election!
But may be a spoiler you know. He might pull high surprises in the south generally.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:28am On Jun 27, 2022
onumadu:

But you are not presenting any data or scientific facts. You are sloganeering and nothing more.
Someone asked you a simple question earlier: From where will Tinubu get the votes to emerge winner next year?
Apart for PARTS of South west; where will he get the votes to defeat his opponents?
Whenever confronted with hard questions, you people start calling others "emotional". It will not work this time.
I will reiterate, I am not going to give expo. The more analysis I make, the more Obi/Ipob supporters begin to see the handwriting on the wall. I don't want them to see that. I want them to keep working hard so that they will help ruin Atiku's chances in the SS and SE.

If you still don't understand my point, I am sorry, I can't help further.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:30am On Jun 27, 2022
priceactionx:

But may be a spoiler you know. He might pull high surprises in the south generally.
Not May be a spoiler. He WILL be a spoiler for Atiku and that's what I want.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by Carlosdd: 5:31am On Jun 27, 2022
onumadu:

You are very naive in your conclusion about APC Northern governors. lol
I would not want to compare Tinubu with Obi because there are clearly no basis for such comparison.
One is a PROVEN man of integrity with clear CV, assets, and references both in Nigeria and abroad, while the other is a shady character who can't even present ONE credible CV.
As for the North's fear about Nigeria's disintegration, methinks that is why they are scheming to replace Tinubu with Amaechi, because the North knows that it is the turn of the EAST. They know, but they will not tell Tinubu because they are hoping to use Tinubu's greed to do injustice to him at the eleventh hour.
So, if Tinubu wants to do injustice to the East, why wouldn't the North keep power?
Who will stop them from keeping power? South west?
Would other parts of Nigeria support South west in breaking up Nigeria just because Tinubu was given his own medicine?
Question is: Does Tinubu deserve justice and fairness?

Obi was indicted by Panama papers and it was there for the whole world to read , mr innocent can you come up with proof where Tinubu was alleged, indicted or convicted for any offenses before he became senator 1992 till date . Give us fact that’s verifiable not beer Parlour gossip. Give me any good reason why I should not vote and canvass vote for Tinubu a well known tested and trusted leader , who has supported and build many leaders that people look up to , men of good characters and behaviors in public and private sectors, someone who govern a south west state with people from most other region of the country in his cabinet and still remain there friends and brothers till today . You have right to support your candidate , you can’t convinced or confused me with your wrong analysis about the man you knew nothing about and you claimed to know a lot. ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU 2023
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by orisa37: 5:31am On Jun 27, 2022
onumadu:
SOUTH-WEST socio-political group, the Yoruba Council Worldwide a.k.a. Igbimo Apapo Yoruba Lagbaye, has alleged that the Northern political class has concluded plans to scheme the All Progressives Congress (APC) standard bearer, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, out of the presidential race

The President-General of the Council, Aare Omoluabi Oladotun Hassan, at a briefing in Abuja on Sunday, said the Council was reliably informed of the plot to repeat the political treatment meted against Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Chief MKO Abiola to pave way for the emergence of Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as president in 2023.

According to him, the decision to resort to the pursuing Tinubu’s disqualification through the Independent National Electoral Commission was taken after some Northern power brokers realised the futility of their attempt to impose Senator Ahmed Lawan as the APC presidential candidate.

Aare Omoluabi also claimed there was a plan to launch a media war of calumny against Tinubu over his missing academic certificates, but warned that the Council will not tolerate what it described as ‘premeditated treachery’ against the former governor of Lagos.

He said, “We warn against the ensuing and deadly political card by the Northern supremacist and sectional interests, specifically targeted at forcing Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) out of the way in order to pave way for a Northern presidential candidate of another political party.

“We are fully inundated with details of their deceitful and clandestine operations to desperately and forcefully bring in through the back door Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and back him to emerge as President come 2023.

“The Yoruba Council Worldwide wishes to inform that we shall not tolerate any clandestine motive to repeat the evil machinations meted against Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Chief MKO Abiola both of whom were politically wrecked by the power thirsty Northern supremacists who are hell-bent to retain power in the North under any political party divide.”

While warning alleged ethnic chauvinist from the North to desist from playing any card that will turn the Nigerian State into a Northern courtyard, the organisation expressed confidence that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu would provide solutions to Nigeria’s plethora of problems come

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-yoruba-council-alleges-northern-plot-to-scheme-tinubu-out-of-presidential-race/

TINUBU MUST BE ODU-DU-IWA AND NOT AFON-JA.
BMF-BOKOISWA, THE CABALS AND FUNAM ARE NOT JOKERS.
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by onumadu: 5:39am On Jun 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I will reiterate, I am not going to give expo. The more analysis I make, the more Obi/Ipob supporters begin to see the handwriting on the wall. I don't want them to see that. I want them to keep working hard so that they will help ruin Atiku's chances in the SS and SE.

If you still don't understand my point, I am sorry, I can't help further.

The only handwriting on the wall clearly visible to everyone is that Tinubu will not get Northern votes as long as there is Atiku at least (kwankwaso too, but let's focus on Atiku for now) in this race.
The North wants to retain power, and they can if they do injustice to Tinubu, because the rest of the South won't bother to fight for Tinubu.

As for Obi, I believe that this election is his to lose. It depends on him to make all the right moves.

"The force" is with him. But he needs to be smart and move fast to consolidate his natural bases in Nigeria FAST.
I won' t mention those bases too, for strategic reasons.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by orisa37: 5:45am On Jun 27, 2022
onumadu:

BMF-BOKOISWA, THE CABALS AND FUNAM ARE CALLOUS.
THAT THEY CAN DITCH Osinbajo THE WAY THEY'VE JUST DONE IS INSINCERITY AND IGNORANCE IN THE HIGHEST.
ODU-DU-IWA CANNOT BE YOKED EQUALLY OR UNEQUALLY WITH SUCH IMBECILITIES.
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:53am On Jun 27, 2022
onumadu:

The only handwriting on the wall clearly visible to everyone is that Tinubu will not get Northern votes as long as there is Atiku at least (kwankwaso too, but let's focus on Atiku for now) in this race.
The North wants to retain power, and they can if they do injustice to Tinubu, because the rest of the South won't bother to fight for Tinubu.

As for Obi, I believe that this election is his to lose. It depends on him to make all the right moves.

"The force" is with him. But he needs to be smart and move fast to consolidate his natural bases in Nigeria FAST.
I won' t mention those bases too, for strategic reasons.
Obi cannot consolidate anything! It seems you don't have an idea what it takes to win a National Election.

Peter Obi can NEVER win a National Election for now! He can only spoil things for Atiku.

Why is this thing so difficult to understand
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by orisa37: 5:57am On Jun 27, 2022
APC NORTHERN GROUP ARE ANARCHISTS AND HOOLIGANS. BUHARI'S THEIR LAST CARD AND THEY KNOW THAT. THIS IS WHY THEY'RE PLAYING ODDS TO SPOIL THE GAMES.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by onumadu: 6:05am On Jun 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Obi cannot consolidate anything! It seems you don't have an idea what it takes to win a National Election.

Peter Obi can NEVER win a National Election for now! He can only spoil things for Atiku.

Why is this thing so difficult to understand

Here you go again sloganeering.

You sound like a "party man". Most political party apparatchiks swear that without "structure" you cannot win Nigeria's presidency.
But that is where the youths will prove them wrong next year.

APC/PDP today are both HATED by A LOT of Nigerians because they cause the problem of the country.

The only thing Peter Obi needs to do is to pick a credible Northerner and go on campaigns in designated parts of the country.
He also needs to do other things which I won't say here.
The wind is behind him for now, unless he fails to make use of that wind.
For example, I think it is a mistake for him to be wasting time with Kwankwaso., but that is just me.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:13am On Jun 27, 2022
onumadu:

Here you go again sloganeering.

You sound like a "party man". Most political party apparatchiks swear that without "structure" you cannot win Nigeria's presidency.
But that is where the youths will prove them wrong next year.

APC/PDP today are both HATED by A LOT of Nigerians because they cause the problem of the country.

The only thing Peter Obi needs to do is to pick a credible Northerner and go on campaigns in designated parts of the country.
He also needs to do other things which I won't say here.
The wind is behind him for now, unless he fails to make use of that wind.
For example, I think it is a mistake for him to be wasting time with Kwankwaso., but that is just me.
Like I said, you sound like you know very little about Nigerian politics. How many polling units have you been to during elections?

I knew we will keep going back and forth, that's why I suggested a bet from the outset.

No be una same people talk say Tinubu no fit win APC primaries? There's nothing an Obi/Ipob supporter would say that'd astonish me.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by onumadu: 6:30am On Jun 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Like I said, you sound like you know very little about Nigerian politics. How many polling units have you been to during elections?

I knew we will keep going back and forth, that's why I suggested a bet from the outset.

No be una same people talk say Tinubu no fit win APC primaries? There's nothing an Obi/Ipob supporter would say that'd astonish me.

Ahaa! I said it.
This is about STRUCTURE. I see. lol
That challenge is for the Nigerian youths who have vowed to ignore/surmount/defeat the structures of evil that the twin evil parties have used to cage and exploit Nigeria since 1999.
About Tinubu winning APC ticket, it is really neither here nor there, because he may have been used to achieve outcomes from which he will not benefit in the end.
APC is NOT Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Not May be a spoiler. He WILL be a spoiler for Atiku and that's what I want.
Atiku not having a single chance in the NC and south generally. He will be depending on northern propaganda. But it will fail. He wont even get close like the last election. Tinubu just need good win and leads in core north west, and that settles his long term ambition grin grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba Council Alleges Northern Plot To Scheme Tinubu Out by Macphenson: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Thank you. Obi is a better man than my candidate is your opinion and you are entitled to your opinion.

As for me, Obi is an Igbo/Ipob Agenda trying to fool Nigerians.

This Obi you all accused of killing IPOB members at Ezu River is now IPOB agenda?

Some people are irredeemably stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Obi Wins,who Will Be Senate President? / Tinubu Ended The ASUU Strike, Despite The Efforts Of Ngige To Cause Problems / What You Studied At Cambridge University Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.