Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 (26925 Views)

Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award" / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards / Ben Bruce With Burna Boy And His Mother At The BET Awards 2019 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by whizzler: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2022
She has finally been dragged away from her modest dress sense. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by UrPapa: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2022
meobizy:
Congratulations to her. Nigerian music to the world. Soon white people will appreciate us. For every hundred scammers there is a Tems, Sade or Seal.
Dat Sade is just superb

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by HeavenVGate: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
ayar star better pass this girl times 100
Make one award for her na. Listen young one, it isn't about who can do it better it is about who people love and when people love you that is Grace and blessings from God so don't to be a Jackie Chan ok

3 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by HakiimAlvista: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2022
MrObontami:
She deserves to win it. Unlike that Pandora motherfucker! grin grin grin
With this your moniker, no sane person would take anything from you serious. rest, rest abeg, abeg ooh, I say rest
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by goodman5(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Tem baby

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2022
KingofTheStreet:

You're right though but Tems too is good. At least it's better than all these Wizkids, Kizz Daniels and froggidos.

All these new artistes like Tems, Fireboy, Lade, Rema, Ayar Star and the rest can sing far better than the froggidos who have been dominating the industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by OGwales(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Ojoro oooo. Where is portable?

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by iampeterben(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by colossus91(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2022
meobizy:
Congratulations to her. Nigerian music to the world. Soon white people will appreciate us. For every hundred scammers there is a Tems, Sade or Seal.

Ratio 100 is to 1 lol your speech tho!!
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2022
meobizy:
white worshipper spotted

I spit on you

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by martineverest(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Tinney104:
Kizzdaniel? Wetin dz Bros do all of una
He Never do reach?
is kiss Daniel a new act?

Kiss Daniel is still recognised as local African champion

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Before Nigeria musicians (noise makers) are winning grammies and BETs it's obvious the real US artistes have far moved ahead of these nonsense awards shows
do you ever know the meaning of BET?
If you knew you'll know that most winners from the onset sing trash rap music that talks about violence and embarrassing women

BET awards are just getting to represent the name. Nothing more

You have a shameful amount of inferiority complex

3 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by justbonny(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Oh I missed this show

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by geezynoni: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Mandate2023:
Not deserved tho
Yh...na u dem suppose give
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by mosefin19(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2022
KingofTheStreet:

Not with this category tho.... internationally no one come close to her right now mehn.... over deserve mehn unles Una no dey watch am at all that gal no dey even perform in 9ja self but internationally she’s killing over there

5 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Stargangz:
Congrats Tems!!
When will KizzDaniel win an international award? Buga oshi
haters never make it far in life

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2022
espn:
Machala's effect...Nothing outstanding about her to be honest.
what exactly is outstanding about "she tell me say"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by meobizy(f): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Transcriber:
white worshipper spotted

I spit on you
I spit on your opinion.
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2022
meobizy:
I spit on your opinion.
you need help

Coon!

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Johnmattee(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
No be that one wey dey behave like slut?
she sings good music but Tems is better.

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by dfhgfs1255: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Un tel artiste qui n’a aucun respect pour la femme, ne sera pas conféré le titre artiste, il serait difficile à imaginer que quelqu’un croie encore en des mensonges au 21e siècle. #Huayong#

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by MilitantAtheist: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Transcriber:
do you ever know the meaning of BET?
If you knew you'll know that most winners from the onset sing trash rap music that talks about violence and embarrassing women

BET awards are just getting to represent the name. Nothing more

You have a shameful amount of inferiority complex
I don't have inferiority complex, 99% of Nigerian music are annoying, disturbing and senseless. So I'm wondering why they win awards for it, a Ghanaian musician recently alleged that these Nigerian musicians pay these award people to promote them by giving them the awards
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by meobizy(f): 7:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Transcriber:
you need help

Coon!
What a way to start the morning. Your mouth needs soap.
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
I don't have inferiority complex, 99% of Nigerian music are annoying, disturbing and senseless. So I'm wondering why they win awards for it, a Ghanaian musician recently alleged that these Nigerian musicians pay these award people to promote them by giving them the awards
99% of music all over the world(especially black American) are also annoying, disturbing and senseless if that's the case

You are just looking for an opportunity to hate yourself, and that's a sign of inferiority complex, nothing more

Ghana? Are you seriously bringing this up? Are you Ghanian?
99.999999% of Ghanian music is trash
50% of that remaining about 0.000001% is them trying to imitate Nigerians
I can't believe you're serious with this cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2022
meobizy:
What a way to start the morning. Your mouth needs soap.
all coons deserve death

Especially from their white massas

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by meobizy(f): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Transcriber:
all coons deserve death

Especially from their white massas
Have you finished farting pointless comments? I'm out. No time for foolery.
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by phemmyfour: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:

Ok. But na she win Best act for BETs. No vex
It's not by award anyway

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Rinoxy: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2022
dagnop:
I miss this show
Used to have videos of the award years ago. Dunno how to get it anymore.
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2022
meobizy:
Have you finished farting pointless comments? I'm out. No time for foolery.
cheesy undecided

I needed to get in you skull

White worshippers everywhere

Goodbye and go and sin(coon) no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Congrats sweet girl with sense kiss

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by MilitantAtheist: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
meobizy:
lol, mumu. Which dirty Nigeria music to the world? Nigeria musicians are selling because majority of their fans are mentally deranged people and Nigeria being the most popular black nation their music are patronized in some parts of Africa. Bet awards that well known worldwide music stars like lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, j.cole, Jay z, Nas, Nikki Minaj etc didn't give a damn to attend is that one a relevant award show? Real musicians have left the Grammy n BET sh!ts for irrelevant dumb African musicians. Nobody gives a damn about it anymore, even when it has been left for Africans Nigeria musicians still bribe to get the award, this tems is not known to me until just now. Nigeria music can only be enjoyed by dumb fools, nor be only Nigeria music to the world na Nigeria music to universe and space. Mumu
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
It's not by award anyway
so you believe Arya Starr is better than Tems?

What song exactly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) / Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Habib Olaore: "We Ask Neighbors To Off Their Generators When We Shoot"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.