Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,712 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 (26923 Views)

Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award" / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards / Ben Bruce With Burna Boy And His Mother At The BET Awards 2019 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by jehoha696(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Does she really deserve it,or it was her collaboration with whizkid dat gave her d limelight not oly to been nominated,but also to av won d award,anyway i wish her all d best.#Naija to dworld
Fela
2baba
Wizkkid
Davido
Burnaboy
Fireboy

2 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Hoodyrich(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Temilade is heavenly!! Well deserved

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Ghande(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
ayar star better pass this girl times 100

please before Quoting me, abeg i no hate Tems. i listen to both of them musics always. most of people wey dey call me bad belle no even fit name 10 songs from each artistes. Tems just go far cux of wizzy. lyrically,hits and delivery, she no near arya star- Shes good but not better. we all know how this awards be. no hating- jus my own opinion

This is a typical Nigerian that has zero knowledge about good music...no offense
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by SlurUsername1: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2022
jehoha696:
Does she really deserve it,or it was her collaboration with whizkid dat gave her d limelight not oly to been nominated,but also to av won d award,anyway i wish her all d best.#Naija to dworld
Fela
2baba
Wizkkid
Davido
Burnaboy
Fireboy

The like of 2baba are unlucky there was no Internet proliferation during their reign, otherwise E for be pass like this

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Dagger111(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Na machala help her sing or write all her songs ?

Na Machala's grace carry am. wink
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by shegz24(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
This girl has like one and half hit song... the rest na packaging.
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Emilokoiyawon: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
SmallDick99:
This girl was my crush before but with the way she was hiding and hoarding that her backside
Like Nigerian palliative, I quickly diverted to ayrastarr who is not stingy with her's cheesy I don't have time for small children abeg sad I mean who still hides yansh in 2022, that's like the cheapest public commodity grin

Congrats though sad

Na pesin born u or na demon?
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Emilokoiyawon: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
[s]I don't have inferiority complex, 99% of Nigerian music are annoying, disturbing and senseless. So I'm wondering why they win awards for it, a Ghanaian musician recently alleged that these Nigerian musicians pay these award people to promote them by giving them the awards[/s]

Typical Ghananian oshi.
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Emilokoiyawon: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Transcriber:

Listen and stop taking nonsense
I've been listening to BA AAVE for years
I can even imitate it

They themselves know that all these rap and pop is fast becoming nonsense.
Most of their music push the narrative that gun violence is good and women are nothing but playthings

I rather listen to Nigerian music that sings about love and women(little or no objectifying)

I think I now know your beef with Nigerian music
It's simply because it's Yoruba language dominated cheesy
Sorry ehn pele cry shocked cheesy

He is the typical anti-Yoruba from that land of drug addicts. Ignore him.
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Emilokoiyawon: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

The like of 2baba are unlucky there was no Internet proliferation during their reign, otherwise E for be pass like this

Exactly. I laughed when one idiot on youtube say african midget sorry buna is better than 2baba. Too many indomie generation on social media.
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by teebagy: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Transcriber:
99% of music all over the world(especially black American) are also annoying, disturbing and senseless if that's the case

You are just looking for an opportunity to hate yourself, and that's a sign of inferiority complex, nothing more

Ghana? Are you seriously bringing this up? Are you Ghanian?
99.999999% of Ghanian music is trash
50% of that remaining about 0.000001% is them trying to imitate Nigerians
I can't believe you're seriou with this cheesy
lets not lie black american music is better. Even davido burnaboy and wizkid leave their pride when they want to do a song with an international artist. Why do u think the headies is in atlanta . Its because nigerians are so inferior that they think their music cannot b recognised without doing that . Do u think bet will host their show in nigeria. Hell no bcuz they are not screaming to be heard like nigeria. They are better
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by SlurUsername1: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Exactly. I laughed when one idiot on youtube say african midget sorry buna is better than 2baba. Too many indomie generation on social media.

Burna boys fame came as a result social media presence, I mean the Kanye west's 'YE' album.Otherwise he wouldn't have ever blown in Nigeria to this extent.
Fela kinged his Era
2face kinged his era
The trio wizkid,davido and burna boy are dominating their own era
At the end of the day a king will emerge and I doubt it would be burna boy

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
teebagy:
lets not lie black american music is better. Even davido burnaboy and wizkid leave their pride when they want to do a song with an international artist. Why do u think the headies is in atlanta . Its because nigerians are so inferior that they think their music cannot b recognised without doing that . Do u think bet will host their show in nigeria. Hell no bcuz they are not screaming to be heard like nigeria. They are better
you are even much dumber than the guy I was talking to
Can you tell me why Ed Sheeran as big as he is famzing American artistes?
America is the entertainment industry
Get that into your skull
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by STILESGANG: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Transcriber:
you are even much dumber than the guy I was talking to
Can you tell me why Ed Sheeran as big as he is famzing American artistes?
America is the entertainment industry
Get that into your skull
When it comes to music black Americans are number one.Look at the amount of genres they’ve created from Blues to r n b,pop,jazz hip hop and countless others or the amount of global music stars they’ve had in history.Even their white counterparts are no match
Black American music is American music even though this new generation of Trap artistes are nothing to write home about
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2022
STILESGANG:
When it comes to music black Americans are number one.Look at the amount of genres they’ve created from Blues to r n b,pop,jazz hip hop and countless others or the amount of global music stars they’ve had in history.Even their white counterparts are no match
Black American music is American music even though this new generation of Trap artistes are nothing to write home about
that's not true
Jamaicans (3million) have created just as much
Even Nigeria
But America has the market that's all
Most present black American music is trash
The people giving it little sense are either Carribean or African
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by STILESGANG: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Transcriber:
that's not true
Even Nigeria
Lol.I’m done with this debate

Show me a carribean Michael Jackson,James brown,Whitney,Stevie,prince,chuck berry,2pac and countless other influential legends

MJ and James brown alone shits on all African and carribean artists combined together
Is this even up for debate?

Bob Marley is the only legend in carribean music history and even reggae has its roots in black American music , they can’t even compete.If it was only the America factor then other races in America would be as influential as their black counterparts but they are not.Give them their dues and stop been clannish and sentimental

How the f*ck can you say jazz,rnb,blues,rock and roll, soul,funk and so many other great genres are trash?

Can any African or carribean genre match up with this juggernauts up there?Abi you want to say Fuji and Afrobeats grin.
It’s good to have pride in your own but i would look stupid if I tell anyone cosharis is better than Benz or Ferrari grin

Seems am conversing with a child here.Waste of time…
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2022
STILESGANG:
Lol.I’m done with this debate

Show me a carribean Michael Jackson,James brown,Whitney,Stevie,prince,chuck berry,2pac and countless other influential legends

MJ and James brown alone shits on all African and carribean artists combined together
Is this even up for debate?

Bob Marley is the only legend in carribean music history and even reggae has its roots in black American music , they can’t even compete.If it was only the America factor then other races in America would be as influential as their black counterparts but they are not.Give them their dues and stop been clannish and sentimental

How the f*ck can you say jazz,rnb,blues,rock and roll, soul,funk and so many other great genres are trash?

Can any African or carribean genre match up with this juggernauts up there?Abi you want to say Fuji and Afrobeats grin.
It’s good to have pride in your own but i would look stupid if I tell anyone cosharis is better than Benz or Ferrari grin

Seems am conversing with a child here.Waste of time…
You are the one thinking like a child
Can you read at all?
Transcriber:
that's not true
Even Nigeria
I don't waste my time on fools
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by STILESGANG: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Transcriber:

You are the one thinking like a child
Can you read at all?I don't waste my time on fools
Lol,you don’t even have an arguement.Do you even know the amount of brilliance it takes to create a genre as sophisticated as Jazz.Abi you think say na “she tell me say”we Dey talk about for here grin
If the product is not good they won’t have the market mumu.Abi dem force the rest of the world to buy their products?
They are the entertainment capital because they are the f*cking best
No Dey argue stupidly ..
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
STILESGANG:
Lol,you don’t even have an arguement.Do you even know the amount of brilliance it takes to create a genre as sophisticated as Jazz.Abi you think say na “she tell me say”we Dey talk about for here grin
If the product is not good they won’t have the market mumu.Abi dem force the rest of the world to buy their products?
They are the entertainment capital because they are the f*cking best
No Dey argue stupidly ..
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Karac: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Transcriber:
I love wizkids old songs

His latest album is complete trash cheesy

I'm not an hater lol
Read the comment I responded to and you'll see the hate

Lol... best selling Nigeria album of all time both locally and internationally na thrash. okay. Do you know what 'thrash' even means? Smh. With or without your so-called 'love', the guy is buzzing so...
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Karac:

Lol... best selling Nigeria album of all time both locally and internationally na thrash. okay. Do you know what 'thrash' even means? Smh. With or without your so-called 'love', the guy is buzzing so...
Best selling ≠Best
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Karac: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Transcriber:
Best selling ≠Best
Ever heard of 'majority carries the vote'?
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Transcriber: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2022
Karac:

Ever heard of 'majority carries the vote'?
I repeat
Best selling ≠ best

Kodak black, Megan thee stallion, cardi B are not better than J Cole, Alicia keys, Camilia Cabello yet they sell more
Re: Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 by Karac: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Transcriber:
I repeat
Best selling ≠ best

Kodak black, Megan thee stallion, cardi B are not better than J Cole, Alicia keys, Camilia Cabello yet they sell more

Only in the books of a stereotype who choose to be obtuse. Why are you comparing singers to rappers? ...Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.