Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Which Way Access Bank? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Way Access Bank? (573 Views)

How To Activate Access Bank Debit Visa ATM Card For Online Transactions / Diamond Access Bank Loan / AWOOF!!! Food For All Nation (partnering Access Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Access Bank? by Mom007(f): 4:35am On Jun 27, 2022
angry
Re: Which Way Access Bank? by daddytime(m): 4:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Mom007:
This is a call out to Nigerian Banks and access bank in particular! Can you guys control your sticky fingered IT staff already or whose ever it is that has access to customers funds in the name of monthly charges? Within the last 24hours I have been billed for card maintenance 3 times. Yes the money is small enough for me to overlook and not worth my time to go to your overcrowded banking hall to go report to your rude and overworked staff but these moneys add up! By the time a person "steals"a few Naira each from millions or even thousands of customers every month, its gonna add up to a nice tidy sum. Besides, the situation of the country now, it doesn't take much to trigger a person emotionally and the security of a persons money in the bank is as big an emotional trigger as it gets.
After you guys will finish laying off your good staff indiscriminately and unfairly, the ones remaining are just there, living in fear, not knowing when their own evil day will come, how will those that have the access and don't have fear of God not be pilfering customers funds? Foolish mother that eats her children! It should not happen again o else I will look for a bigger platform to drag your poorly organized and disloyal bank!

Lol

You just made my day with this polite and friendly way of reporting a serious issue and giving a stern warning..

Epic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Way Access Bank? by HENRY648: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2022
i thought its only me oo they deducted #300 just like dat for maintenance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New Miracle In Investment Space / Specialty Cleaning, Janitorial Services / 50,000 Liters Tank For Sale 1.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.