Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Are You Still Eating Corned Beef,when Was The Last Time You Bought It? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are You Still Eating Corned Beef,when Was The Last Time You Bought It? (863 Views)

Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... / How To Identify Original Exeter Corned Beef / Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Eating Corned Beef,when Was The Last Time You Bought It? by Kimiso(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Yesterday when I wanted to cook moi moi i tried with a different combo instead of the normal fish or egg preferably by most people so i went to the market and bought this small corned beef at the rate of 650naira,I regretted not buying egg or fish because the thing is not even showing in the moi moi atall after cooking it done,even the old taste is different from now
I dont know how much you buy it in your area but am not buying these again

Re: Are You Still Eating Corned Beef,when Was The Last Time You Bought It? by Boogyman557: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool Obi is no longer a boi..

OBIdient I STAND..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Eating Corned Beef,when Was The Last Time You Bought It? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Despite the weak fake North shouting cows cows cows..

Ordinary corned beef,dem no fit make...

I fit bet my money,no be them dey do hollandia yogurt..

What's their usefulness for biko?

Re: Are You Still Eating Corned Beef,when Was The Last Time You Bought It? by raydboi(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol.
U just got corned
Re: Are You Still Eating Corned Beef,when Was The Last Time You Bought It? by Channah1(f): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2022
650... In my area where I bought the last one I cooked with, this brand goes for 800. Though I didn't get this Exerter because it's too salty from past experience. So I got the Napa brand which goes for 750.

Na wa o.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians In The UK Make Jollof Rice. What Do You Think? / How To Figth Obesity / Packed Soups/stew -place Your Order Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.