Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video (874 Views)

Bobrisky Lavishly Spends Money On Foodstuff (pix, Video) / Kizz Daniel Spent N31m On ‘buga’ Video – T.G. Omori / Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video by AfroHypeMedia: 8:51am On Jun 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsF8GVVgIOc

Famous Nigerian singer Kizz Daniel Reveals he spent a whooping N31 million to produce the video of his 2022 hit song ‘Buga’.

The director of the music video T.G Omori confirmed the amount on Thursday.

“Something around N31m,” T.G. Omori replied when a fan asked about the cost of the video.

The music director also noted that the video was shot in two days.

He said: “My biggest miracle this year was God answering my prayers and holding the rain for the two days we shot BUGA, if it rained that day I would have cried real tears.”

With music lovers hailing the quality of the video, it has now gathered 2 million views on Youtube as of the time of filing this report.

Since its release, ‘Buga’ has broken several records across the globe.

There have been several dance challenges on Tiktok to promote the less than four-minute song, which has increased its popularity.

The video was shot in a carnival-like setting, displaying various countries’ flags.

The music video also features Tekno who sang a verse on the song and famous skit maker Oga Sabinus.

Re: Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video by sleek214(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Video you shot for 2 days in Nigeria gulp N31M. Make una small small dey lie na.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2022
sleek214:
Video you shot for 2 days in Nigeria gulp N31M. Make una small small dey lie na.
What if he's stating the truth..? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video by Onyi22(f): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Buga to the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video by Aidejay(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
The video has 7.5 million views now, and it's just 4 days old.

Money well spent, imo...

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video by Draslo(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What if he's stating the truth..? undecided
N31m just sounds ridiculous bro. But when you change that figure to USD. It doesn't seem too much for a song that went global.

Naira is gone
Re: Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video by Lexkenny99(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Wow
Re: Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Draslo:

N31m just sounds ridiculous bro. But when you change that figure to USD. It doesn't seem too much for a song that went global.

Naira is gone
You see it.. grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Spends N31m On 'buga' Video by AfroHypeMedia: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2022
sleek214:

Even if na one day, the video good

(1) (Reply)

Amid Scandal, Video Surfaces As Davido And His 6th Babymama Arrive In Portugal / "Gba Ko Je No Be Poison": Olamide Keep Netizens Talking As He Post New Pictures / I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.