Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car(video) (450 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car (video) / Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) / Dotman Acquires A New BMW (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car(video) by Emzyeazy: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVh4BEIb5X8

Nigerian prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere popularly known as Prophet Odumeje has bought a brand new BMW for his wife.

The controversial cleric took to his social media page to announce that he gifted his wife, Uju Ohanaemere, a new car.
Odumeje, fondly called Indaboski, shared a video of the moment she was in a jubilant mood after the BMW was presented to her.

In the clip, his wife could be seen dancing for a brief moment, while someone holding a phone gave fans an up close and personal view of the body and interior of her new whip.

He captioned; ”New BMW to my wife.

Cc lalasticlala
Mydd44

Re: Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car(video) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Coming from prophet of doom tongue.

BMW is equal to be my wife for eternity.

Congratulations to her.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car(video) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Hehehe the ministry is moving

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Age, Biography, Children, Advert Rate, And Net Worth / “I Vowed Not To Hav Anything Wit Igbo Girls, But I Ended Up Marrying One"- Nosa / Popular Comedian Seyi Law Loses Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.