Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. (2211 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Kano 2020 Budget: Education Sector Gets 25.2% of 197 Billion / Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Foolishbuhari: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Yeah tifnubu built Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by 4teenblaq: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Nvestor02:

Oga stop crying about Tribalism, tell us the achievement of Peter Obi.

After Ebonyi, Anambra has the worst standard of living in The south East.

Tell us how Peter obi is the best man for the job.... Tell us pls.

What is this?

Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Mfetenang: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2022
MC Oluomo will deal with Labour Party people, may they continue to Labour in vain.
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nvestor02:
Only tribalism makes Igbo to prefer Peter Obi over Tinubu because Jagaban has 100 times his achievements and also builds up people to continue the achievements that he started.

Igbo have always tried to bring down anyone who is higher than them, and Yorubas has proven that times without number.

The Igbo are out again to bring down Tinubu by force because no Igbo man in the world has ever been blessed like him.

The GPD per capita of Anambra is 1,010 compared to Lagos at 4,012. That shows that there is a good standard of living in Lagos compared to Anambra.

After Ebonyi, Anambra that Peter Lunatic Obi rule for 8 years has the lowest GDP per Capital in the East. Even our Small Osun and Ondo are doing well than that state, not even talk about Ogun and Oyo.

This same tribe hates Awolowo, who doesn't rule their land to the core, but they will praise the failure Azikiwe, who doesn't have half of Awolowo's achievements, even with his federal power.

This same tribe despises Abiola for being a Yoruba and refused to vote for him. , he won by a landslide, and an Igbo man, because of his hatred for Yoruba, refused to declare him as winner and also came to NTA to drag Abiola when he declared himself winner, which led to his death.

Obi has no tangible achievement, He even fought Small, Tiny and weaponless MASSOB for 8 years and never win.
Same IGBOS whom u claim hate Yorubas voted massively for OBJ against their Idol (Odumegwu Ojukwu of APGA).
Sometimes, you just have to be quiet & have a rethink, for it's not a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Smoke55: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
I clicked to read the evil Igbo did to yolobas only for me to see the ranting of mental derailed fellow..

Abeg pack well...

Lagos was the capital territory before abuja..

List those achievement of your Tinubu during his time as the governor let's see..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Tomek09(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nvestor02:

grin grin grin grin I am not interested in what your smoke

Peter Will not see 10k votes in yorubaland but Tinubu will floors Ebonyi and Imo... The governor of the state need Tinubu to be continued to be relevant
Mumu.....Yorubas will vote Tinubu on tribal affiliation but Hausa/Fulani and Igbos won't vote Kwankwaso and Obi abi? U no get sense aswear. Awon werey.
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by limeta(f): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tochitee:
To make things worse for them, they want to devide the yorubas with" Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians lines. Those terms were first coined by nmmadi azikwe to devide the Yorubas,the stupid antics did not work in the nineties,is it now it will work?? Tinubu's wife has visited my redeem parish twice and she conducted her self humbly. But this cursed mongruels from the barren land trying to force a renowned criminal call obi on us will surely become object of ridicule after election.

Nah nah yoruba muslims then yoruba Christians
Thats divided already
One worship Jesus as God the other worship the moon god ..Lah
Light and darkness
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Realdon1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Obi is spreading In our state, Kebbi like wildfire. It is a fool that thinks Obi is just a mere name.
Obi is a project
Obi is a movement.
I'm OBIdient child by core

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Sergio101(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nvestor02:

Oga stop crying about Tribalism, tell us the achievement of Peter Obi.

After Ebonyi, Anambra has the worst standard of living in The south East.

Tell us how Peter obi is the best man for the job.... Tell us pls.

Anambra with the worse standard of living in the south east??

All this Tinubu flying monkies sef grin.

Provide link of this news......I want to see.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Amumaigwe: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nvestor02:
Only tribalism makes Igbo to prefer Peter Obi over Tinubu because Jagaban has 100 times his achievements and also builds up people to continue the achievements that he started.

Igbo have always tried to bring down anyone who is higher than them, and Yorubas has proven that times without number.

The Igbo are out again to bring down Tinubu by force because no Igbo man in the world has ever been blessed like him.

The GPD per capita of Anambra is 1,010 compared to Lagos at 4,012. That shows that there is a good standard of living in Lagos compared to Anambra.

After Ebonyi, Anambra that Peter Lunatic Obi rule for 8 years has the lowest GDP per Capital in the East. Even our Small Osun and Ondo are doing well than that state, not even talk about Ogun and Oyo.

This same tribe hates Awolowo, who doesn't rule their land to the core, but they will praise the failure Azikiwe, who doesn't have half of Awolowo's achievements, even with his federal power.

This same tribe despises Abiola for being a Yoruba and refused to vote for him. , he won by a landslide, and an Igbo man, because of his hatred for Yoruba, refused to declare him as winner and also came to NTA to drag Abiola when he declared himself winner, which led to his death.

Obi has no tangible achievement, He even fought Small, Tiny and weaponless MASSOB for 8 years and never win.

@Bolded
That is the sore point. He builds people up and refuse to allow them to manifest. What kind of greedy human being is that? If Fashola or Osibanjo enters this race even at this time, the narrative will instantly change.

He should go home already because his time is past.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Eddygourdo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nvestor02:

Peter Obi isnt the only candidate contesting. For you all to keep mentioning him, shows you are agents of darkness. You want to continue the current process of sucking people's blood for your master (SATAN). Focus on selling your candidate. Leave Peter Obi for those who are better than you to vote for. You are an Urchin anyway. Your ilk dont matter much.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by wiseoneking: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nvestor02:

I think you are right from your analysis of 2%. I hope Lagos and the non indigenes dominated Lagos will give him 2% also. Invariably, Tinubu may rake up at least 98% in the east and 99% in Ebonyi because is Umahi support is Asiwaju. Jagaban all the way Mr dreamer.
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Achilles881: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nvestor02:

Hahaha, hahaha!!! You are really funny you know, I mean the heat from the bile and anger lipsrsealed, that you're attacking PETER OBI with, can boil water, the way you described massob as tiny sounds very comical grin , but you need to understand something, I'm not telling you not to continue, but remember the curse of Balaam, in the Bible, if you are paid, use style, insult and denigrate po in a way that doesn't bring curse to you, if your not paid, stop, the problem associated with cursing an annoited one is too much for you to risk it for an undeserving tinubu, my two cents.
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Gohs: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi is here to stay as our president for the next eight years.

It will shock some people. . .

It will please some people. . .

Nigeria will be better for it.
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Invictuse: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
I rather laugh at the foolish of demented igbos selling a diehard Pandora Criminal to those that hate him naturally.

Assetinvestor:
Rants of a drowning lunatic. Sensible Yorubas would be laughing at your stupidity grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Johnkassy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
let's not forget that it was OBJ that made lagos state wat they are not ur so-called Tinubu.

rest......

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by ScamHunter: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Enwhen:

I agreed with you � % , Peter Obi is the best for Nigeria mostly with the downward stage Nigeria is under PMB.. but Peter Obi cannot Win, Nigeria is too corrupt , our electoral officers r corrupt and the electoral act is not helping issue ... assuming Peter Obi gat the PDP ticket , it would have been easy for all to support him , including the political thieves who PO could have disappointed once he won it ...but if Peter Obi pulled much weight in the South , he may end up enthroning Bola Ahmed Tinubu as president , because most of us in the south voted Atiku in 2019, because of Peter Obi... Tinubu is not a write off, I knw most of his boys will be pushing for Peter Obi president to reduced Atiku's votes in PDP dominated Southsouth and SouthEast, Tinubu knws he will not get votes in those region , even during the APC primary election , he didn't campaign in the southeast , ....Peter Obi is going to be a spoiler for Atiku ... I can bet anything for this... Should Buhari and Kwankwosiyya decides to support Tinubu , Tinubu will be out next President, and it is going to be worse for the southeast , who would have to wait for another 16years again except Nigeria breaks up... I don't want u to believe this , but just note it... I only want a revenge for Tinubu for the role he played against GEJ simple.

Whether Tinubu or Atiku makes no difference to me. Two crooks. If Tinubu could win, let him win. It is defeatist to say Obi doesn't stand a chance. By the way, both Atiku and Tinubu fought against Jonathan, so at this point, none of them should be rewarded for their treachery. What all Nigerians should strive for is good governance.
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Cajal(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Rants of a drowning lunatic. Sensible Yorubas would be laughing at your stupidity grin grin grin
so Yoruba will leave Asiwaju and vote Obi Pandora, a serial lier, IPOB sympathizer

Obi will record near zero vote here in the west
Let him and ATiku share the East and South South
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Cajal(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
Criticizing won't make Tinubu win!
Even he himself knows he won't win it!
Why not rest at the early time before the later news, give him heartattack?

Not by condemning a whole tribe because of someone!

We don't brag!
The people with Peter Obi offline, is already greater.

Not a social WEdia or social USdia,its social MEdia

We remain OBIdient
OBIdient on TWITTER angry grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cajal:

OBIdient on TWITTER angry grin grin
The people with him offline is greater than the people with him online.
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cajal:
so Yoruba will leave Asiwaju and vote Obi Pandora, a serial lier, IPOB sympathizer

Obi will record near zero vote here in the west
Let him and ATiku share the East and South South

Olodo, everyone has left you behind in your tribalism nonsense.

It will shock you when you will see sensible Yorubas collectTinubu's money and still vote for Obi.

From the look of things, Obi is going to win SS and SE by a landslide. Win NC, Lagos and Abuja, get at least 30% of SW. Also get significant votes in NW and NE.

Many Northerners are already erecting billboards, donating houses and freely campaigning for Obi without collecting shi-shi.

Your Tinubu has already spent millions of dollars of stolen money on delegates and has also kept bullion vans and warehouses filled with rice but Nigerians will collect their resources back from him and still vote against him.

If you're smart, you would have known already that no amount of rigging can save Tinubu now. The election is now between Atiku and Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by lovat(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
I can place a bet that you are living on less than 500 naira a day but your frustrations is translated into bigotry and tribalism
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Enwhen(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
ScamHunter:

Whether Tinubu or Atiku makes no difference to me. Two crooks. If Tinubu could win, let him win. It is defeatist to say Obi doesn't stand a chance. By the way, both Atiku and Tinubu fought against Jonathan, so at this point, none of them should be rewarded for their treachery. What all Nigerians should strive for is good governance.

Much need to be done for Peter Obi to win 2023 election ....unless we r going to do it via revolutional way , but I don't see majority supporting this... I would love Peter Obi as president, but with my knowledge on Nigeria electioneering process and voting , I can't be decieving myself that Peter Obi will with , infact in labour party ?... Its not possible... The bitter truth is that the contest is btw Atkiu vs Tinubu .... Obi and Kwankwoso would serve as spoilers.
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Damisic: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Olodo, everyone has left you behind in your tribalism nonsense.

It will shock you when you will see sensible Yorubas collectTinubu's money and still vote for Obi.

From the look of things, Obi is going to win SS and SE by a landslide. Win NC, Lagos and Abuja, get at least 30% of SW. Also get significant votes in NW and NE.

Many Northerners are already erecting billboards, donating houses and freely campaigning for Obi without collecting shi-shi.

Your Tinubu has already spent millions of dollars of stolen money on delegates and has also kept bullion vans and warehouses filled with rice but Nigerians will collect their resources back from him and still vote against him.

If you're smart, you would have known already that no amount of rigging can save Tinubu now. The election is now between Atiku and Obi.

Am yet to see any yoruba that support ur obi oo

Here in oyo state ...it's is either our son or our son

Na our son we go vote for ...like u also vote for ur son
Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by Uchek(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2022
The mere fact that you are comparing the GDP of Lagos with Anambra is all that half intelligent needs to conclude that you are totally unintelligent and an irredeemable ignoramus.

Nvestor02:

Re: Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts. by survivor10(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2022
BOLA TINUBU & THE REST OF US

By Charles Ogbu.

Make no mistake, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people after 8 whole years of the human tragedy called Muhammadu Buhari? And you call this Politics and Right to make choice? How more h£artless can you be? Just because of money that won't even last you a couple of months??

And why is it that Omoyele Sowore and Sahara Reporters never ever beamed their torchlight on Tinubu and his crooked past EVEN FOR ONCE? Why does Tinubu always escape Sowore and Sahara reporters scrutiny

When will the indefatigable trio of the irrepressible Rufai, the elegant and brainy Tundu Abiola and the very erudite Reuben Abati of Arise News invite Tinubu or his handlers to their popular morning show and INSIST on extracting SATISFACTORY ANSWERS to the many questions surrounding the man who is contesting to manage the destiny of Nigerians

When will Premium Times and Simon Kolawole 's Cable media platform write investigative piece on Tinubu Where is AIT Online? Let's forget the The Nation Newspaper for obvious reason.

Is the job of the media no longer to serve as the watch dog? Is the media no longer the 4th estate of the realm saddled with the responsibility of entertaining, educating and informing the public?? When will the Nigerian media fulfil their obligations to the Nigerian people on Tinubu??

Where are the so called FACT-CHECKERS?? Or does your Fact-Checking skill only work on Peter Obi?��

It is such a curious thing, is it not, that almost all the Nigerian media platforms have dwelt EXTENSIVELY on the candidate they all claim stands no chance of winning the election, Mr. Peter Obi to the point of thoroughly dissecting how much profit or loss the investment he made as governor has recorded (and this is completely okay), but why is none of these media platform dedicating even the littlest percent of that time in analysing the one they all believe stands a reasonable chance of winning the election??

Why is no one asking real questions about Tinubu's health??

Why the conspiracy of silence on Tinubu's drug charge in the US even when the document is in the public space? The last time the ever courageous Rufai of Arise Morning Show asked a Tinubu's aide how his principal made his money, it almost turned to Russia versus Ukraine. Why is it that only independent journalists, writers and activists like Professor Farooq Kperogi, David Hundeyin, Adeyanju Deji and co are asking real questions expected of the media. Even Channels Television and their anchors like Seun Okinbaloye are conveniently silent

Why?

Are we expecting CNN CNN International , Al Jazeera English or the BBC World Service BBC News Africa to come and do this for us??

How can we pretend to be okay with the prospect of having a man we know absolutely nothing about, preside over our country

Are we all under some kind of spell or something
��

(1) (2) (Reply)

We May Consider An Alliance With PDP - NNPP Chieftain / Panic In Labour Party As Obi/Datti Northern Coordinators Set To Endorse Atiku / Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.