Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) (2229 Views)

Dino Melaye Sharing Bags Of Rice To PDP Supporters After Campaign (video) / See The Massive Crowd Around A Truck Sharing Bags Of Rice (video) / Oshiomhole: No More Excuses, APC Now Fully In Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Gucciblog: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2023
As my son came back from Church today,This is what he came back with(5kg rice) in addition to #500 from Tinubu/Shettima sharing in the church.
https://twitter.com/alumotis63/status/1612145736061272069?t=LaRzyZyYSIaEe0-QZqbXAw&s=19

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Gucciblog: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2023
The desperation is excess

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2023
This rice in exchange for Muslim Muslim ticket.The rate at which they insult Christians

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by frankadrian: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Na people wey no know dey think say Lagos dey Tinubu bag for 2023.

Agberos don't make up to 10% of the population. Lagos is diverse. Take into account that over 80% of lagos Christian voters will not vote Tinubu, Igbos will not, most youths will not, progressive thinking Muslims and Yorubas will not, you then begin to understand the quagmire Tinubu is in.

Person dey share rice for church to buy voters, people wey no know anything dey shout Lagos is a goal. Because of hired and forced crowd. Lol.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Wisebird22(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2023
2015/2019 was change and definitely 80% of Nigerians changed to beggers,now it renewed hope means the hardship will be renewed and we will remain hopeless..beware
First choice=Obi✓
Second choice=Atiku✓
No choice again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Moh247: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2023
cool

Lagos imota rice mill is one of the largest in Nigeria, and Lagos have farms in Kebbi and Oyo producing rice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by MadamExcellency: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2023
Cool down. That's what politicians, campaign sponsors and their supporters do to show concern for the downtrodden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Gucciblog: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Lagos imota rice mill is one of the largest in Nigeria, and Lagos have farms in Kebbi and Oyo producing rice

What is this psycho saying?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by duro4chang(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2023
And so what? I will soon post obi's bread here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Felabrity: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2023
Another word for Tinubu is desperate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2023
He will still fail woefully. People are wiser now

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by okosodo: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2023
Lagos money
Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2023
COVID-19 Palliative rice

They've repackaged the COVID-19 Palliative rice meant for Lagosians during the lockdown

Na God go punish una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by agadez007(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2023
I thought urchins said they don’t need Christian vote,that the Muslim up north would cancel their votes

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Are you saying the rice is being shared by Imota rice Mill?
The mill is not even operating yet

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Moh247: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Are you saying the rice is being shared by Imota rice Mill?
The mill is not even operating yet
..imota rice mill is fully functional get your facts right
Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Igba123: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2023
I'm looking for who will link me to Tinubu make I show am voters' card under my control and collect some cash from am. He is too desperate. I go tell am sef the cards never expire.
Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by nedu666: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Are u ok. Wat is the relationship between ur statement and the story

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Igba123: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
agadez007:
I thought urchins said they don’t need Christian vote,that the Muslim up north would cancel their votes
that was when they thought mumu ticket would deceive the people up north. Now reality has dawned on them that they are neither sure of north nor south. They are grasping anything in sight.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Ofunaofu: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2023
A 5kg bag of rice and ₦500 in exchange for 8 years of demonic Muslim Muslim regime

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Moh247:
..imota rice mill is fully functional get your facts right
Where's your evidence for this?
You lie too much

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Masterclass32: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Christians are only good for bags of rice, not for VP position.

Desperate goons.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by ajekpaks(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
desperation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by OGIBRA(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
So is that a crime or sin? Or tell me which presidential candidates with many followers, that their followers dont give away things, on behalf of them? HYPOCRITE EVERYWHERE...
A BAG OF RICE IS MUCH MORE BETTER THAN A PRAYER MAT WITH A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES PICTURE ON IT...
I.O.T
Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
This rice in forex for somebody somebody airfare
Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by BigYash: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This rice in exchange for Muslim Muslim ticket.The rate at which they insult Christians
Na some Christians dey insult themselves jor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Gadafii: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Gucciblog:

What is this psycho saying?
did you expect him to say something sensible, no fall my hand Abeg
Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Gadafii: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Cool down. That's what politicians, campaign sponsors and their supporters do to show concern for the downtrodden.
showing concern to the downtrodden few weeks to election, after the election they will abandon the downtrodden for four year, leaving them to survive on 5kg of rice and 2 liters of ororo, you dey justify nonsense

We all know Obi no dey give Śhî Śhî, any food product labeled OBIDATTI na opponents hands work, medical outreach and sensitization is what obidients are known for

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Nemesis0147(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Gucciblog:
As my son came back from Church today,This is what he came back with(5kg rice) in addition to #500 from Tinubu/Shettima sharing in the church.
https://twitter.com/alumotis63/status/1612145736061272069?t=LaRzyZyYSIaEe0-QZqbXAw&s=19
in the church?
Re: Tinubu & APC Now Sharing Bags Of Rice In Lagos Churches (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
LMAO grin Tinubu's desperation has attained an unimaginable height.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? / Truck Bomb At INEC Headquarters / Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.