Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria (538 Views)

The City Of Lagos Now Has The Fastest Trains In Africa - Business Insider / Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport / Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by TMTR: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Yeah as the title of my thread implies , I am looking for the fastest processing immigration office that can process the passport of six people in let's say two weeks max.

My elder bro went to do one in my state of residence, despite paying heavily more than the widely stated price yet no passport for close to three months so I am looking to get it outside my state of residence as long as I can get it within two weeks I don't mind.

Someone suggested lokoja immigration office but I don't know how true it is.

I really need this, it's urgent please
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by uthlaw: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Come kano,sharply you will get!
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by TMTR: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2022
uthlaw:
Come kano,sharply you will get!

Please are you sure
Traveling and the money is not the problem, I just want is as soon as possible please

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by uthlaw: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
TMTR:

Please are you sure
Traveling and the money is not the problem, I just want is as soon as possible please
very sure!
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Go to Calabar. I did mine that day and got it that day. It was God's grace. So in a worst case scenario, you should get yours in a week.
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by TMTR: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Felixamos:
Go to Calabar. I did mine that day and got it that day. It was God's grace. So in a worst case scenario, you should get yours in a week.

Thanks, I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quiz: Name The State And Country This Pic Was Taken / Netherlands Vs Australia Vs UK / Air Peace Breaks Record With High Load Factor On Inaugural Flight To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.