Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Need Help On My Teeth (Graphic picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help On My Teeth (Graphic picture) (517 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / How To Remove This From My Teeth / How Can I Whiten My Teeth Nairalanders,? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On My Teeth (Graphic picture) by ObongIdeas: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Dentist in the house, please advise me!

It started from picking my tooth after meal then it graduated to a hole. I'm not feeling pain at all but the hole expands day by day.

Is there anything I can do to stop the hole expansion or must I fill the hole?

I will appreciate helpful advice, information and comments

Re: I Need Help On My Teeth (Graphic picture) by duduade: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Kai

You for include graphic pic for the title na
Re: I Need Help On My Teeth (Graphic picture) by Natbrowny: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
ObongIdeas:

Visit a certified Dentist
Re: I Need Help On My Teeth (Graphic picture) by xawanlong: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Due to is biocompatibility, biodegradability and low toxicity, Dextran has a wide application area within life science and the medical industry. The most famous is the application of dextran is probably its roll as plasma volume expander. It is likely that non-contrast agent(such as low molecular weight Dextran) replace contrast agent to flush the blood for OCT imaging.

Tirofiban hydrochloride is a reversible non-peptide platelet GP IIb/IIIa receptor antagonist, developed by Merck in the United States.

In the early 1960s, countries such as England and America began to use chemical synthesis to produce DL-malic acid. In addition to the industrialized production of L-malic acid by chemical synthesis, the industrialized production of L-malic acid has also been realized by immobilized enzyme and immobilized cell transformation methods.
Re: I Need Help On My Teeth (Graphic picture) by ObongIdeas: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
xawanlong:
Due to is biocompatibility, biodegradability and low toxicity, Dextran has a wide application area within life science and the medical industry. The most famous is the application of dextran is probably its roll as plasma volume expander. It is likely that non-contrast agent(such as low molecular weight Dextran) replace contrast agent to flush the blood for OCT imaging.

Tirofiban hydrochloride is a reversible non-peptide platelet GP IIb/IIIa receptor antagonist, developed by Merck in the United States.

In the early 1960s, countries such as England and America began to use chemical synthesis to produce DL-malic acid. In addition to the industrialized production of L-malic acid by chemical synthesis, the industrialized production of L-malic acid has also been realized by immobilized enzyme and immobilized cell transformation methods.
Please what are you talking about, I don't understand pim
Re: I Need Help On My Teeth (Graphic picture) by OloriPlug: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thats teeth worm

When the pain go start ehn you go shout village people
Re: I Need Help On My Teeth (Graphic picture) by Bobcygan: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
ObongIdeas:
Dentist in the house, please advise me!

It started from picking my tooth after meal then it graduated to a hole. I'm not feeling pain at all but the hole expands day by day.

Chat me up on 08060157777. I am a dentist
Re: I Need Help On My Teeth (Graphic picture) by niyi123: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Double face hotplate for urgent sale at Ikorodu if interested called 08120071709.

Collection point Ikorodu garrage
Re: I Need Help On My Teeth (Graphic picture) by Cherishpearl: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=ObongIdeas post=114197990]Dentist in the house, please advise me!

I will appreciate helpful advice, information and comments…
The pain will soon start…that’s was how mine started from picking of teeth after food to hole developing..better go to hospital to fill it or remove…be brushing with salt too.

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Chronic Skin Problem ( Graphic picture Please) / Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? / Solution To Healthy Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.