Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right (720 Views)

Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by TUMIC(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please this is to all Obi-dients Nigerian both home and abroad, it is good to want Mr Obi rule Nigeria because of his personality, style, credibility, and simple but frugal financial competence. Having said all this, please let's not begin to day dream to much about the state of Eldorado Nigeria will become suddenly if Peter Obi becomes president.
See Nigeria has almost been damaged beyond quick repair, it will take longer time to undo the wasted years of PDP corruption regime, and APCs incompetence and bloodletting/ massacre of Nigerians day and night.

Let's not begin to bask too much in euphemism and thereby carelessly elevating Peter Obi with a Messiah Complice mentality, with all abandonment. Hear me, Obi is a man and not a savior. He can change overnight because an average politician in Nigeria can hardly be trusted.

Let's encourage him, Pray For Him, and wish him well as the election is approaching 2023. I still prefer him to Tinubu and Atiku, please APC and PDP we are not quarrelling or fighting, we are all Nigerians and will remain so even after the elections. Know this and have peace.

Hear what Ahisha Yesufu said concerning this matter.
Aisha Yesufu has said Peter Obi, Labor Party Presidential Candidate is competent and deserves to be voted into office and held accountable but he is not a ‘saviour’ as he is being labeled as by his supporters.

While reacting to a tweep who dug up an old tweet where Peter Obi was described as the best ever seen, Aisha Yesufu reaffirms that Peter Obi is indeed competent but he is not a ‘saviour’ because no one actually is.

The twitter user reacted to an old tweet that dated back to December 17, 2016, where the user posted that, “Aisha Yesufu, see why I hate politicians. Peter Obi remains the best I v (have) ever seen. He should be president not these scoussers.”

The twitter user then said, ‘It has always been Peter Obi. He may not be a saint, but he would be our savior if we give him a chance’. Reacting to this post, Yesufu said Peter Obi is not a Saviour as he has been labeled as.

Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by TUMIC(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Aisha Yesufu corrects the notion that Peter Obi is a ‘Saviour’. She said Peter Obi isn’t a saviour but he is actually a competent Presidential Candidate that should be voted into office and held accountable.

“Peter Obi is not a savior. No one is. He is a competent Presidential Candidate that should be voted into office and held accountable. He occupies the office of the President while you occupy office of the citizen. You demand for good governance while he supplies” –she wrote.

Lately, Aisha Yesufu has been having back and forth with some Obi fans who do not want her to criticize their candidate. However, she has made it known to them numerous times that no one is above criticism and criticism doesn’t mean she doesn’t like their candidate but just a way of making him accountable.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by Totilopussylick(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by Mariangeles(f): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi is a saint compared to Tinubu and Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
His far better than Atiku and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by Xbobtage: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yup, I agree with Yesufu... There is no need to add a Deity or Religious tag to Obi...Even Obi himself would not like that...We like him because he is a good and simple man. Yesufu couldnt be more correct.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by rayvelez(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Some obedients are doing too much, I fully support Aisha Yesuf on dis.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Peter obi is the next president of Nigeria

He's the most talked about Nigerian politician right now and that's a sign of good thing to come to all Nigerians , insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by phoneport(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
God bless you for this post, this is what I have been trying to tell Nigerians, let's not be overboard with our obedient, obedient, obedient, chanting online here and other social media platforms, GO AND GET YOUR PVC, ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME AND WAIT TO VOTE HIM.
No matter what, Obi will do well more than the others by God's grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by triple996(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Alert Neva show 4 Aisha,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by Sergio101(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by limeta(f): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
A step at a time
Lets start from somewhere
A good start
Re: Peter Obi Is Competent But Not A Saviour –for Me Aisha Yesufu Is Right by Ceenaija(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
You want to do oluwale on Aisha yesufu comments

(1) (Reply)

It Is An Impeachable Offence To Use Our Money To Buy Cars For Niger Republic???? / S-south Youths Groups To APC: “You Can’t Deceive Nigerians Again” / This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.