Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified (717 Views)

Are You Still Batified? / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Atikulators Watch These Numbers And Hold Your Breath! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by gidgiddy: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2022
As the election season looms and and political gladiators fight offline and online over their preferred candidates, just know this, nobody will remember who is obidient, Batified or Atikulated, this time next year

Season of politics will come and go, but the harsh reality of survival will always be there.

If you dont believe me, go ask the "Sai Babaist' we have all long forgotten

6 Likes

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by Nexus25(f): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2022
It is because of this singular reason we all must make the right decision devoid of parochial interest, ethnic sentiment and religious bias. We must elect the candidate with a proven track record of performance. The person with a creative mind.

4 Likes

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2022
That is why we must resist & say NO to groups or individuals tellings us to boycott election. Nigeria can only progress when we elect the best leaders to move Nigeria 4ward.
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by OkCornel(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Everyone will be back to suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Then Obidient rules the world.
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by Cypress042(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Ok.Cornel:

You're just an Urchin
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by AdamuKD: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2022
grin
When we Obi don enter aso rock

1 Like

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by AdamuKD: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2022
OkCornel:

You and your family plus emilokan urchins not the obidients family?
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by OkCornel(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Cypress042:
You're just an Urchin sad

Does this sound like an intelligent response to you?
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by OkCornel(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:

You and your family plus emilokan urchins not the obidients family?

Nigerians and their inability to think critically.

So all these clowns you’ve been voting for every four years since 1999, they’ve made your life better abi?

Use your God given brain to think critically.

2 Likes

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by Cypress042(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2022
OkCornel:

Does this sound like an intelligent response to you?
Did your comment that i quoted sound logical ?
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by Okoroawusa: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2022
gidgiddy:
As the election season looms and and political gladiators fight offline and online over their preferred candidates, just know this, nobody will remember who is obidient, Batified or Atikulated, this time next year

Season of politics will come and go, but the harsh reality of survival will always be there.

You are right just the way slogans like

Nnamdi Kanu is a messiah

Umuchineke

IPOB!....One family!

Nigeria is a zoo

Biafra or Death!

Biafra or Nothing!

Have all been relegated and the harsh realities are with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by OkCornel(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Cypress042:
Did your comment that i quoted sound logical ?

Sit back and think critically. With all the clowns and false messiahs Nigerians have voted for since 1999, how has that translated to an improved standard of living in your life?

Crazy inflation, currency devaluation, insecurity etc

I’m not asking for too much, just an intelligent reply.
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by omenka(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

Old and perpetually clueless ipobidientic troll.

Are you ashamed of simply saying it as it is? Just tell the world you lot will reset your nonsense back to what it should be- pounding your cheats, matching in the streets, genuflecting before Cownu, shouting Biafra or death all over the place.

That is exactly what will happen. And NIGERIANS will have so much fun yet again simply watching you lot make a spectacle of yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by omenka(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Nnamdi Kanu is a messiah

Umuchineke

IPOB!....One family!

Nigeria is a zoo

Biafra or Death!

Biafra or Nothing!

God bless you. The old troll is too ashamed to call himself out.

3 Likes

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by M4A1carbine: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2022
This is a thread for intellects...not pay-per-post ..agbado zombies...hope i am klear?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Okoroawusa:

Nnamdi Kanu is a messiah

Umuchineke

IPOB!....One family!

Nigeria is a zoo

Biafra or Death!

Biafra or Nothing!

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by M4A1carbine: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2022
I thank God..people now know that you can never be from Benue...

Agbado orientation..is shallow....facts!!

omenka:
God bless you. The old troll is too ashamed to call himself out.
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by JewsAreSatanic: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

And all Osubidients will return to your Biafra camp.
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by JewsAreSatanic: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2022
M4A1carbine:
This is a thread for intellects...not pay-per-post ..agbado zombies...hope i am klear?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I am 100% sure you are no where near your yeast republic as you post your usual online rants.
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by M4A1carbine: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2022
I need post Biafra Flag here ....make these agbadorian miscreants from ""EDO---KOGI;;;OYO''OGUN''OSUN''LAGOS" understand that BIAFRA is still bigger than the useless Elections.

So either way...We move!!

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by M4A1carbine: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
I bluudy zombies for fun...Enter ring and collect woto woto!! angry angry angry angry

JewsAreSatanic:

I am 100% sure you are no where near your yeast republic as you post your usual online rants.

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by slivertongue: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
It's a four years carnival. One of Atikulate or Bat won't come around again or even both may not show their face before the ELECTORATES again. Obidient still get time on his side
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by JewsAreSatanic: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
M4A1carbine:
I bluudy zombies for fun...Enter ring and collect woto woto!! angry angry angry angry

Slow down OSU

No be here dem dey make mouth
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by M4A1carbine: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
If only you know..if only.

Ignorance is bliss...enjoy..

JewsAreSatanic:

Slow down OSU

No be here dem dey make mouth

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by gidgiddy: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
omenka:
Old and perpetually clueless ipobidientic troll.

Are you ashamed of simply saying it as it is? Just tell the world you lot will reset your nonsense back to what it should be- pounding your cheats, matching in the streets, genuflecting before Cownu, shouting Biafra or death all over the place.

That is exactly what will happen. And NIGERIANS will have so much fun yet again simply watching you lot make a spectacle of yourselves.

What a Nigeria to be proud of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by Conrod: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
That is why we must resist & say NO to groups or individuals tellings us to boycott election. Nigeria can only progress when we elect the best leaders to move Nigeria 4ward.
Nigeria is bad business,..cant progress anymore,has all signs of a failed state . this is the state yugoslavia was before its balkanization.
Re: This Time Next Year, Nobody Will Remember Obidients, Atikulators And Batified by Sergio104(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

What a Nigeria to be proud of

Thinking loud.

What a shrimpcoved contraption to be proud of.

SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi The Wealth Creator / Obidients Summit Coming Up (picture) / 2023: Arewa Forum Raises Alarm, Says Millions In North Risk Disenfranchisement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.