Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,269 members, 7,954,051 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

If You Don't Have A Website, This Is What You Are Missing Everyday. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Don't Have A Website, This Is What You Are Missing Everyday. (247 Views)

I Need A Waec Runz Website This Year / 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights / You Are Missing Alot If You Didn't Know These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Have A Website, This Is What You Are Missing Everyday. by UrProguy: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Smart people are taking their businesses online due to many benefits which will be listed below:

1. Websites can help create awareness for your brand.

2. It will make your business stand out among the rest.

3. You can easily get a contract from the government, especially if your business is legally registered.

4. You can earn daily from your website, yes you can, if 5k or more everyday is not too small why not go for it.

5. Massive patronage from different people all over the state.

6. Easy to keep records, collect data from customers and secure it for future reference.

7. With e-commerce websites, you don't need to pay for shop anymore, just upload your goods and services to your website and see massive sales and patronage. You may not even be the owner of those goods. These are smart ways to make money online now.

If you need any kind of website today, please don't hesitate to get in touch via whatsapp or calls. God bless Seun for this platform, information is always the key to endless opportunities.
Re: If You Don't Have A Website, This Is What You Are Missing Everyday. by UrProguy: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
As a landlord or landlady , do you know you don't have to employ anyone to go around collecting rents for you from your tenants, even a pastor or a proprietor, all you need is a website with a payment gateway that will take care of that.
All they have to do is visit your website, or app and you will get your money wherever you are.
Get in touch with the number above and I will set one up for you without delays.
Re: If You Don't Have A Website, This Is What You Are Missing Everyday. by UrProguy: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2022
What are you waiting for, give it a try and thank me later, I promise.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog That Changes Your Life / . / Create Your Portfolio Website Without Domain Name Or Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.