Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

How To Start A Blog That Changes Your Life - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Blog That Changes Your Life (233 Views)

How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? / If You Have A Blog That Gets At Least Thousand Views Each Day / Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog That Changes Your Life by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
The common advice says you need a specific niche if you write online.

No, you don't.

I wrote about an alternative idea on how to start a blog that can pay off in big ways.

It's centered around two ideas that are more important than finding a niche.

This post is inspired by one of my favorite blogs on the internet: 'Wait But Why' by Tim Urban.

You can read it here: https://600ish.substack.com/p/how-to-blog-the-wait-but-why-way
Re: How To Start A Blog That Changes Your Life by Nichesiteseo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bump for the evening crowd

(1) (Reply)

Done / Get A Responsive Web Design That Is User Friendly On Mobile Devices / Microsoft Excel Hacks You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.