Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene (69079 Views)

Pretty Mike Storms Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage In Style / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:44am On Jun 28, 2022
PlayerMeji:
WOMEN!!!

ALWAYS READY TO GO OUT NAKED!

Underrated comment..
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by deebrain(m): 2:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Shout out to every Christian!

Try this in Islam and it will have been bloodshed!

Talk about tolerance.

And to every woman shouting "gender equality", I hope you are watching this. Na your fellow woman dey fall una hand!

I wonder how a beautiful girl can decide to be used by an unfortunate slowpoke like this.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by sematec(m): 4:46am On Jun 28, 2022
The Christians body in Nigeria like CAN are expected to publicly condemn things like this. This is an insult to Christianity
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by scholes23(m): 5:42am On Jun 28, 2022
And dem nor bounce then commot. Rubbish!!!
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by MrObontami(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2022
This bitch-boy be doing the most for clout. This shit is getting stale as fucck. He should have tried that shit with Muslims and see if his head is still on his bitch-ass shoulders.

Tueh!
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by Elidrisy20: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2022
No shame, omo see strong yansh grin
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by keypha1: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Christians are too low and soft, can he did that to Muslims Mohammed, they will use daga kill him.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by Ferdinandu(m): 7:36am On Jun 28, 2022
He would have tried it with Muhammad to know whether his head will not be missing before he reach home that day

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by Rubby007: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2022
They are my concern too, I mean grownup females goes naked in public an be laughing. Am sure all of them go don burn pikin o
thorpido:
He's insane.
He always finds those girls sha to play his script.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by Dacallartow: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2022
Christianity [color=#990000][/color]

with GRACE and LIENECY

If na that religion wey dey kill
Even d person wey do wedding for Don die self kiss cry cry
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by sam1990(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2022
This guy pretty mike is fucking crazy.how can you toy with Christianity with nude ladies trying to create unnecessary scene.what you can't try with islam.you're a dead man shit
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by torqque7(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2022
If I was a Christian lawyer I’d sue this stupid boy for blasphemy and trying to disrupt public peace..what’s all this nonsense now?this guy is making mockery of the crucifiction and our lord and saviors and Christians in the position to do something about it arnt doing shit?that’s why other religions shove shit down our throats..This is absolute rubbish. Pretty mike you are a mad goat. angry angry
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by KcAngel(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2022
GO TRY THIS SHIT WITH MOHAMMED FOR NORTH LET DEM BURN YOU TO ASHES.... STUPID MAN

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by ofiko123(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2022
RIP to the dead...
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by rita25(f): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2022
THE WAY WE RUBBISH CHRISTAINITY IN THE WORLD EHN CAN YOU DARE THIS WITH THE ISLAM PROPHET AND A FATUA IS NOT DECLARED ON YOUR HEAD? LIBRALITY HAS KILLED CHRISTAINITY.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by rita25(f): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2022
YOU GET MY OINT...THANKS FOR REASONING THE WAY YOU DO
torqque7:
If I was a Christian lawyer I’d sue this stupid boy for blasphemy and trying to disrupt public peace..what’s all this nonsense now?this guy is making mockery of the crucifiction and our lord and saviors and Christians in the position to do something about it arnt doing shit?that’s why other religions shove shit down our throats..This is absolute rubbish. Pretty mike you are a mad goat. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by jaggabban: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2022
Yureyes:
The level of tolerance in Christianity is outstanding. I am not surprised though, our lord and saviour had to endure for mankind to be saved. We must be Christ like. If it was some other religions now, you will be seeing fuel, tyres and flames everywhere.
Oga forget it, xtianity is a joke and a scam.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by jaggabban: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
Na wa o, Christians are very tolerant...
Tolerant ko toilet roll ni, why are dey now shouting Muslim-muslim ticket up&down. Just say xtianity is a joke and scam
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by PrincewithGod(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Making a mockery of the death of Jesus! There is a special place reserved for him in hell.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by Brendaniel: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2022
jaggabban:

Tolerant ko toilet roll ni, why are dey now shouting Muslim-muslim ticket up&down. Just say xtianity is a joke and scam

Deborah didn't do 1/10 of what he did, yet she was killed and this man was not even attacked or threatened, please judge for yourself because Deborah did not even commit a crime and yet She was killed...
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by mrfarouq(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2022
This is not funny or madness

This is a time Christian , pastor’s and men of god should dealt with him for mocking their religion and Jesus
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by Uchedizzy(f): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2022
Many are mad but few are roaming the street ´ mad people everywere
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by Tapout(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2022
Rachel98:
he's an illiterate
Mike Adenuga, Dangote, Alakija, Femi Otedola are richer than him, but will you see any of them do this?

That tells you the kind of mentality he has

He has never compared himself to any of the people you mentioned neither has he ever bragged about being rich. This is what he does to stay relevant in entertainment or whatever you want to call it. The ladies and guys he uses have never come out to complain too. So what's the venting all about?? You guys should be calming down in this country abeg.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by melvinonoja: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
illicit:
Can't try that with Muslims
One big reason I like Islam. The way and manner they respect their religion and force you to respect the religion.
Mike if you know them born you well, try am with Islam. If you and any dirty girl involved come out alive know that this is not Nigeria.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by Davesaves(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Girls can do anything for money though.
pretydiva:
I blame the ladies that stooped so low to allow this rubbish. Pretty Mike is a mad man
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by VOR2019: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
If you look for rubbish, you get rubbish!

Keep searching!

Zonefree:

The girls are insaner.

These are people's girlfriend and prospective wives undecided

How can one find a sensible girl to marry in this country cry
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by Thomasankara(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
pretydiva:
I blame the ladies that stooped so low to allow this rubbish. Pretty Mike is a mad man

it involves money, ladies like comfort
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by judedwriter(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
kozmokaz:
Shey una sure say this man never mad

No... He's just been creative.

But why use naked women to reminisce the cross? God have mercy on him.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by judedwriter(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Natbrowny:
Female Jesus. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

He could create his own religion.

Afterall

Christianity isn't a religion... It's a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.

As for this Mike, he is entertaining with his busty girls, But he's also blasphemous.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by Richardxxx: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
A collection of daring assassinations that was carried out in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MNw8DFHTJY
Re: Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene by IghravweIG(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
chatacool:
the Christian religion is over! you people let everything go, you stood for nothing. The other day I heard the Pope talking about LGBT's right, what? are seriously serious about your beliefs?
Hello Boss,

Can I PM you?I'm from the job vacancy thread. I would love to discuss with u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event / Tacha Steps Out In White Short Gown, Hosted By Bellanaija / Meet Amar Bharati Who Has Raised His Hand For 45 Years (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.