Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South (2779 Views)

North Vs Igbos: Why Nigeria Won't Survive Yoruba Presidency In 2023- Deji / What They Expected From North Vs What They Got / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by KEVIND: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
The ongoing INEC Voters registration.
House to House registration ongoing in the North vs the Crowded centers in the South.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by babasolution: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Many northern govs have declared public holiday for PVC collection, no southern gov has done same

8 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by wordbank(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
I wonder what inec think they are doing. Same procedure everytime! What will happen if they apply same method they use in the north in the south?

Well it's the youth against the devils in power.
OBI all the way

7 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Jking20(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's very pathetic that in a whole LGA, there's just one machine to register for people. Whence, in the north it's house to house...

7 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Arysexy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria my country.

Inequality everwhere

4 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by jamace(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Arysexy:
Nigeria my country.

Inequality everwhere
One of the reasons I want Peter Obi to be President, so that we can re-negotiate this country. The north is always cheating the rest of us.

4 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
wordbank:
I wonder what inec think they are doing. Same procedure everytime! What will happen if they apply same method they use in the north in the south?

Well it's the youth against the devils in power.
OBI all the way

Blame your Southern brothers and sisters. The folks handling pvc registration in the South are southerners.

1 Like

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Nbote(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
U forgot to also mention the usual underage registration ongoing as well... In the south there seems to be limited registration equipments

3 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Arysexy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
jamace:
One of the reasons I want Peter Obi to be President, so that we can re-negotiate this country. The north is always cheating the rest of us.

I saw federal unity school cut off mark, I wept

2 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Elder0001:

Blame your Southern brothers and sisters. The folks handling pvc registration in the South are southerners.

People with timid mentality like yours are the problem we have in the South. So it's workers in INEC offices down South that allocate one machine for an entire local government while machines are deployed on a house to house registration in the North?

Do you know that hundreds of machines would be required to do house to house registration?

Even Chadians, Nigerians and children all have PVC'S in the North while bonafide citizens are tactically denied PVC in the South, yet useful idiats still turn around to blame the victims?!

You're just a mugu!!!

5 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Arysexy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Elder0001:

What can they do, when top INEC staff are from North. They can only use what they sent to them

1 Like

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Kyase(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
North na your mate for politics
One alhaji dey sponsor these things
Pay those guys to go house to house to register them
Southern rich people na only giveaways dem sabi do

2 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Assetinvestor:

People with timid mentality like yours are the problem we have in the South. So it's workers in INEC offices down South that allocate one machine for an entire local government while machines are deployed on a house to house registration in the North?

Do you know that hundreds of machines would be required to do house to house registration?

Even Chadians, Nigerians and children all have PVC'S in the North while bonafide citizens are tactically denied PVC in the South, yet useful idiats still turn around to blame the victims?!

You're just a mugu!!!

Always blaming northerners. Let me tell you something, anything northerners do, they don't do it alone. They do it with the collaboration of southerners.
So, if southerners are being shortchanged in the system know that fellow southerners are involved. The fact that you don't know this shows you're the biggest mugu here.

Anyways, only online noise makers like yourself stress over pvc. People that talk less apply and get their pvc that same day within minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by hopman98: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
North na ur mate,any candidate north supports massively, forget, na him go win. Southerners wey be say dem get apathy like mad. Forget all these online pics showing youths at inec offices, south na scam in voters numbers

2 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by wordbank(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Elder0001:

Inec provided registration centres and not door to door service. The frenzy that happened in Lagos as a result of massive crowd at the registration centre can't happen in the north.
PVC collection shouldn't be by preference. If it issued door to door, let I be nationwide!
Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by rriiccaarrddoo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
My most concern here is this, i really want the south to register and get their pvc and let everybody come out to vote who ever they want. Let see the number of voters from south beat the north. Cos i no that during election most people in the south don't usually come out to vote, that gives the north uper hand in decide who wins the election.
But if we the south can come out in mass to vote, you will be amazed that the south truly have the voting strength. you will see that the north will adjust in so many ways. That is my take.

1 Like

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Simplythebest: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Just 1 not many be saying the truth now
babasolution:
Many northern govs have declared public holiday for PVC collection, no southern gov has done same
Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by GoooodHardDick: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
I keep saying it!

Remove Ethnicity, remove religion:

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi..
Just ONE!!

Am waiting

2 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by babasolution: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Simplythebest:
Just 1 not many be saying the truth now

Not less than 3
Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Simplythebest: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pls mention them for us to know and be educated that's how things is being done
babasolution:

Not less than 3
Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Teerach: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin grin until the day the south becomes united. Northern senators may sponsor this movement. But southern senators own is to be carrying someone abroad to remove his kidney. Nonsense. Federal and Local Government offices are easy to run. Tip them and they'll make the purpose you came for very easy for you. Ignore them because they're being paid salary and watch them relax. That's what you have in the above pictures.
Next.

1 Like

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by obyrich(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
babasolution:
Abia state declared public holiday for PVC registration in May 2022. The issue here is availability of registration machines.

1 Like

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by obyrich(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Arysexy:

I saw federal unity school cut off mark, I wept
It has always been like that.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Kendo999: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria is not for you grin
Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by updatechange(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
I created a thread like this I don't know how it disappeared on the forum
Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Axis313(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
The corruption in the north is not as rampant as in the south,don't be surprised that it will be only 30% of the machine allocated to the south are being use in the ongoing PVC registration exercise,the rest were already cornered by the powers that be among southern political class.
Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by DOTian: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
They're paying in the East to be registered. Folks are paying between 2k to 5k to be registered for their PVC and it's solely for those that have passed the voting age!

Meanwhile in the North, they're going house to house to register their own because they have abundant materials to do so! What more? Underaged voters are being registered openly and nothing is being done about that.

On election day, expect the voting materials to be missing from the polling units in the east and if they actually arrive, it will be by evening when most voters must have gone home out of frustration.

This is the only way thyan win..
Re: Picture: PVC Registration In The North Vs South by Fahdiga(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
KEVIND:
The ongoing INEC Voters registration.
House to House registration ongoing in the North vs the Crowded centers in the South.
Bro can you imagine. This present INEC under Yakubu is a threat to our democracy.

(1) (Reply)

After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari / Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa / Nadeco Chieftain Adesanya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.