Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check (26532 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Pioneer Econet, Tsa, Economic Summit In Nigeria? / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Born2Breed(f): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
All tinibu urchins knows is to spin lies.

They lie and threaten people to believe their lies or face genocide.

We all know that the drug addicted parkinson senile demented master forger is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by kayjay69(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bobo Chicago a.k.a Uncle Amoda, the grand pioneer of thuggery and agberoism, Lagos State.

But ofcourse they won't ever lay claim to this one.
Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu brought thuggery and agberoism to Nigeria. A leopard doesn't change its spot. He was a drug dealing rascal in Chicago where he was known as Bobo Chicago. He returned to Nigeria and unleashed his recruited thugs on innocent Nigerians
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by americaninja1: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
U are blinded by your support for BAT , ur thinking is irrational. Lagos state govt cashed out of the private investment, Tinubu didn’t bring the idea, an investor saw an opportunity and gambled on it. We have private beaches here owned and developed by individual, Does that make it govt achievement? Do u need to be schooled to know the difference between private owned and govt owned project. Landmark housed one of the best beach in Lagos, and Landmark Africa is owned from top to bottom by Paul Onwuanibe. So if u build a 6 star hotel in ur village, Does that make ur village head a part of the project. He will be happy � for u cos he would be getting revenue from there.
babaolofin:

That is too elementary. Eko Atlantic City and Eko Atlantic City development are two separate issues. He said the project was scheduled to be completed by 2022. That is not correct. Projects depends on the timeline of each investor and developers.

The development is a public private partnership scheme. The creation of the City is by Tinubu. The City owner and the Landlord is Lagos State Government. Tinubu fought FG to rescue VI from being taken over by Ocean. 75% of Ahmadu Bello Way already taken over by Ocean encroachment and hope lost with people and business relocating. Tinubu faced the challenge.
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Indifferent12: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju of Nigeria . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Eko Atlantic city is more than 10 yrs now, them never finish am, Dubai was built in 6yrs.
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Indifferent12: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2022
Realist12:
it's the same game they are playing with Lagos , trying to discredit all the legacies he left in Lagos. Yet no politician in this generation has achieved his feats in governance. Not even the former vice president running for president.
Ogbeni shut up, fashola n ambode performed better than tinubu.
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Indifferent12: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2022
mascot87:
Fact check on nairaland is fast losing it's credibility. Lying fact check
But how will someone come out to say tinubu initiated TSA.
Something that was initiated by Goodluck in 2012 and implemented by buhari.
Have u no shame?
Is ur conscience dead?
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by mascot87(m): 12:43am On Jun 28, 2022
Indifferent12:

Have u no shame?
Is ur conscience dead?

Jamb question.
Channel your stupid mumu question to your kinsmen
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Indifferent12: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2022
mascot87:

Jamb question.
Channel your stupid mumu question to your kinsmen
For how much did u sell ur soul
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Steviealohan(m): 12:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu pioneer Chicago drug cartel,He also pioneer Agbero in Lagos and some other states In the West, He also pioneer the introduction of certificateless leaders Reference to his statement in Ogun state the emilokon and osukun bringer..All hail the oga pioneer.

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 28, 2022
americaninja1:
U are blinded by your support for BAT , ur thinking is irrational. Lagos state govt cashed out of the private investment, Tinubu didn’t bring the idea, an investor saw an opportunity and gambled on it. We have private beaches here owned and developed by individual, Does that make it govt achievement? Do u need to be schooled to know the difference between private owned and govt owned project. Landmark housed one of the best beach in Lagos, and Landmark Africa is owned from top to bottom by Paul Onwuanibe. So if u build a 6 star hotel in ur village, Does that make ur village head a part of the project. He will be happy � for u cos he would be getting revenue from there.

Ordinarily I would not have answered you because I can see how bittered, battered and short sightedness you are. Again, I spent 6 years in a University in IBO land several years ago which exposed me to your parochial thinking, selfish behavioral pattern and illogical sociocultural orientation. Without using Landmark private beach as a foolish reference I know you are an IBO. Landmark private beach is not the only private beach in Lagos. What has a private beach got to do with the long battle fought since Military era to rescue VI from being submerged by Atlantic Ocean?

So to you, the long battle that was fought by Tinubu against Obasanjo and his ministers of works when the Ocean that took between 10 minutes walking distance from Ahmadu Bello way encroached claiming the Beach and 75% of Ahmadu Bello way driving businesses and residents away is now a private beach development. God will help you. God knows the reason why Biafra was fought and the reasons for bringing Buhari we may never know the kind of people we are in the same country.

It was challenges, obstacles and disappointment that by Providence Tinubu converted to opportunities at a time Obasanjo said Lagos is a 'discreet jungle and only insane people live in Lagos'. The Federal Government during Anenih and during Ogunlewe as Minister of Works used different unworkable methods with Ocean breakers to stop encroachment while the ocean encroaches over 100 metres into the main road. They accused IMB Plaza shinning glasses of attracting Mammy Water, they brought spiritualists to appease the Ocean. At Abuja, they made mockery of me because we (our organization) relocated from Bishop Oluwole to Abuja that there is nothing in Lagos again as the Ocean will take over everywhere.

Tinubu searched for solutions but he was not allowed to implement the solutions. There were open altercations between Tinubu and FG over the need to urgently rescue VI. It was when it became clear VI was going that Tinubu was allowed to implement the solution that led to the creation of Eko Atlantic City with the Consortium assembled.

Omo Y I B O, you said investor saw an opportunity and gambled on it. Which investor? Are you referring to Gilbert or Ronald Chagoury that have been in Nigeria for several decades? You are not talking about challenges which was converted to opportunities. God will help you. Since Nigeria did not allow Biafra to go, we should live with your nuisances.

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by olisaEze(m): 2:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Of course we have always been aware of Mr. Jagaban & his mostly tribalistic supporters penchant for embellishment. A serial opportunist as evidenced by his betrayal of the NADECO ideals. I cannot vote for a tired old man that thinks PVCs have expiration dates. grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by fgfcdc1788: 2:30am On Jun 28, 2022
#Flat America Shanghai Epidemic Prevention and control of the Party and the government to go all out, prevention and control should be held accountable
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by anonimi: 2:56am On Jun 28, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
You still cannot take away Tinubu’s brilliance

Yea, brilliant for looting, stealing and corruption which is delivered in bullion vans.
If we are still worshiping Ogun Lakaaye, ThiefNuibu will be struck dead instead of wailing to be Emilokan president. Don’t you agree

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Osezzua(m): 2:59am On Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, he pioneered the discovery of the 9 planets as it were then.
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by jimmynauty: 4:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by cp3o: 5:17am On Jun 28, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju of Nigeria . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

Stained one, will you be able to afford a BQ in Eko Atlantic?
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by CheapHomes1: 5:33am On Jun 28, 2022
babaolofin:

That is too elementary. Eko Atlantic City and Eko Atlantic City development are two separate issues. He said the project was scheduled to be completed by 2022. That is not correct. Projects depends on the timeline of each investor and developers.

The development is a public private partnership scheme. The creation of the City is by Tinubu. The City owner and the Landlord is Lagos State Government. Tinubu fought FG to rescue VI from being taken over by Ocean. 75% of Ahmadu Bello Way already taken over by Ocean encroachment and hope lost with people and business relocating. Tinubu faced the challenge.

In everything you said, you weren't able to negate this post by americaninja1 that

Eko Atlantic is a private project, and d project is projected to be completed before 2022 but hasn’t even reached 20% completion because of the overpriced sale of land and properties there. Do u know that land sells at 2-4million dollar there. Go check out prices of luxury houses in USA with that same amount. Rather buy there than buy in Eko Atlantic
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by CheapHomes1: 5:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Indifferent12:

Have u no shame?
Is ur conscience dead?

You can see his name...he is a mascot
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by CheapHomes1: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2022
moneylatalks:

Sure they are answers to all these questions?

Well don't forget to shop or sell within Lagos
On Telegram.... @lagosmarketspot
And you will be glad you did

That's up to Tinubus urchins to decide. They are the ones who came up with ambiguous claims of Tinubus achievements hence the questions. I dare any of them to answer the questions
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by joyandfaith: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Heard Tinubu also pioneered Pluto, Mars, Australia, Mercedes Benz and WHO. grin

All hail jagaban of Africa !

He even built Chicago State University.
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by nedekid: 6:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Heard Tinubu also pioneered Pluto, Mars, Australia, Mercedes Benz and WHO. grin

All hail jagaban of Africa !
He pioneered the novel idea of in cooperating 50m youths into the army to feed them cassava in the morning, agbado in the afternoon, tuwo and kunu in the evening, as Nigerians have no ambition. So just pack them enmass and feed them like cattle.
His kids that have a future will supply the services the feed the human cattle.
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by just2endowed: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Realist12:
it's the same game they are playing with Lagos , trying to discredit all the legacies he left in Lagos. Yet no politician in this generation has achieved his feats in governance. Not even the former vice president running for president.

Second worst city in the world? By filtering the state with thug and cultist?
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Eniitankorede: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2022
I find these rebuttal as misleading and false. Contrary to their false assertions, those things were true. Lagos state had single treasury account before Jonathan. Lagos held economic summit before federal government started it. Lagos had the first independent power plant. Lagos is the only state whose allocation was withheld. No other states had that. These are misleading rebuttal and full of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Realist12: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2022
just2endowed:

Second worst city in the world? By filtering the state with thug and cultist?
You forgot the overpopulation in Lagos breeds all of these . Yet you still blame Lagos for shouldering all the burden of your country and it's still growing. You should be thankful and stop being ungrateful .thugs and cultists from all states in Nigeria are well represented in Lagos, but the system gave them a legit source of income.
just2endowed:

Don't mind them. Someone that make sure one lazy fat thug will come to the park and be collecting free money on infrastructure that was built by our hard earned tax money. I don't kww why lagosian don't see these terrorist as time bomb.
You're sounding dumber by the seconds . The so called thugs are employed in Lagos state and you ain't. Hence you can be easily used for terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by just2endowed: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2022
kayjay69:
Bobo Chicago a.k.a Uncle Amoda, the grand pioneer of thuggery and agberoism, Lagos State.

Don't mind them. Someone that make sure one lazy fat thug will come to the park and be collecting free money on infrastructure that was built by our hard earned tax money. I don't kww why lagosian don't see these terrorist as time bomb.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by just2endowed: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Realist12:
You forgot the overpopulation in Lagos breeds all of these . Yet you still blame Lagos for shouldering all the burden of your country and it's still growing. You should be thankful and stop being ungrateful .

Stop defending agberoism. It's not about overpopulation. You can't denied Tinubu support for mc oluomo terrorist and promotion of thuggery and agberoism. He has the power to eliminate these God forsaken cursed souls but he use them as his machinery to intimidate and win elections, give them post at the park and collect free money on an infrastructure built by you and me. Is that not foolishness.

He claimed to school in Chicago, why can't he eliminate agbero at the park?

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by colestephan86: 6:44am On Jun 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Let's agree with you on this first thing. How is doing it first an achievement? If it is, can you explain how the LCDAs have improved quality of life in Lagos.

Where are IPPs that Tinubu was the first to start? How many MW are they supplying and to whom?
Rely sorry I do not have the time to enlighten you

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2022
4 posts om the frontpage have same number of likes
.tinubu media center at work
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Realist12: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2022
just2endowed:

Stop defending agberoism. It's not about overpopulation. You can't denied Tinubu support for mc oluomo terrorist and promotion of thuggery and agberoism. He has the power to eliminate these God forsaken cursed souls but he use them as his machinery to intimidate and win elections, give them post at the park and collect free money on an infrastructure built by you and me. Is that not foolishness.

He claimed to school in Chicago, why can't he eliminate agbero at the park?
You're dumb and keep showing it . Should they all be killed because they are part of a national union ? The system the union uses to generate revenue for the state and union is touting of tickets which is crude . Lagos state started tolling roads which is more organized yet you all still complain. It's easier to nag when you're not in control , I didn't see you proffer any solutions to the problems on ground but just complaining . I'm sure if your state was as viable as Lagos you'd be an agbero yourself coz you sound dull by the seconds ..

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Fahdiga(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2022
kayjay69:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Realist12: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2022
colestephan86:

Rely sorry I do not have the time to enlighten you
I swear I can't cope with such question either . Same people that can't govern their immediate family they'd be making dumb opinions. Imagine someone asking how LCDA will better lives of people. Just 1 reason is enough . It makes the government closer to the people , it's devolution of power.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by just2endowed: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2022
Realist12:
You're dumb and keep showing it . Should they all be killed because they are part of a national union ? The system the union uses to generate revenue for the state and union is touting of tickets which is crude . Lagos state started tolling roads which is more organized yet you all still complain. It's easier to nag when you're not in control , I didn't see you proffer any solutions to the problems on ground but just complaining . I'm sure if your state was as viable as Lagos you'd be an agbero yourself coz you sound dull by the seconds ..

Lol just as the owo mida people used to sound. Thank God me and you are paying these fat pigs to get more fatter and send all there children oversees. You asking me a simple solution to end owo mi da and i don't know you couldn't think on a dead bit. Tinubu has travelled much to the whole world even to Japan and your glorified owo mi da patron has seen it all but am surprised you are asking me for solution. Don't worry, I Wil send a byte of data to you to start helping you to proffer solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Overpass (Videos). / Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP / Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.