Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check (26765 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Pioneer Econet, Tsa, Economic Summit In Nigeria? / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Pioneer Econet, Tsa, Economic Summit In Nigeria? / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Realist12: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2022
just2endowed:

Lol just as the owo mida people used to sound. Thank God me and you are paying these fat pigs to get more fatter and send all there children oversees. You asking me a simple solution to end owo mi da and i don't know you couldn't think on a dead bit. Tinubu has travelled much to the whole world even to Japan and your glorified owo mi da patron has seen it all but am surprised you are asking me for solution. Don't worry, I Wil send a byte of data to you to start helping you to proffer solution.
see how dumb you're sounding, you couldn't proffer any solutions yet you're nagging like a bitter woman and fail to see it's not a day job but a gradual process with administrative facilities on ground... the BRT scheme under LAMATA and tolling of roads will overtime fade them away just like you don't see Molue anymore, Go meet intelligent people to read what I wrote so you can comprehend. Bye

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by just2endowed: 7:14am On Jun 28, 2022
Realist12:
see how dumb you're sounding, you couldn't proffer any solutions yet you're nagging like a bitter woman and fail to see it's not a day job but a gradual process with administrative facilities on ground... the BRT scheme under LAMATA and tolling of roads will overtime fade them away just like you don't see Molue anymore, Go meet intelligent people to read what I wrote so you can comprehend. Bye

I don't know why you sound abusive...
Defending the jagaban of owo mi da must be really hard as rock. Wish u best of luck in your support for your grand patron. Everybody will be served this breakfast la's Las as you step out to contribute to their looting treasury.
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by americaninja1: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2022
babaolofin:

Ordinarily I would not have answered you because I can see how bittered, battered and short sightedness you are. Again, I spent 6 years in a University in IBO land several years ago which exposed me to your parochial thinking, selfish behavioral pattern and illogical sociocultural orientation. Without using Landmark private beach as a foolish reference I know you are an IBO. Landmark private beach is not the only private beach in Lagos. What has a private beach got to do with the long battle fought since Military era to rescue VI from being submerged by Atlantic Ocean?

So to you, the long battle that was fought by Tinubu against Obasanjo and his ministers of works when the Ocean that took between 10 minutes walking distance from Ahmadu Bello way encroached claiming the Beach and 75% of Ahmadu Bello way driving businesses and residents away is now a private beach development. God will help you. God knows the reason why Biafra was fought and the reasons for bringing Buhari we may never know the kind of people we are in the same country.

It was challenges, obstacles and disappointment that by Providence Tinubu converted to opportunities at a time Obasanjo said Lagos is a 'discreet jungle and only insane people live in Lagos'. The Federal Government during Anenih and during Ogunlewe as Minister of Works used different unworkable methods with Ocean breakers to stop encroachment while the ocean encroaches over 100 metres into the main road. They accused IMB Plaza shinning glasses of attracting Mammy Water, they brought spiritualists to appease the Ocean. At Abuja, they made mockery of me because we (our organization) relocated from Bishop Oluwole to Abuja that there is nothing in Lagos again as the Ocean will take over everywhere.

Tinubu searched for solutions but he was not allowed to implement the solutions. There were open altercations between Tinubu and FG over the need to urgently rescue VI. It was when it became clear VI was going that Tinubu was allowed to implement the solution that led to the creation of Eko Atlantic City with the Consortium assembled.

Omo Y I B O, you said investor saw an opportunity and gambled on it. Which investor? Are you referring to Gilbert or Ronald Chagoury that have been in Nigeria for several decades? You are not talking about challenges which was converted to opportunities. God will help you. Since Nigeria did not allow Biafra to go, we should live with your nuisances.
beer parlor talk
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by americaninja1: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2022
babaolofin:

Ordinarily I would not have answered you because I can see how bittered, battered and short sightedness you are. Again, I spent 6 years in a University in IBO land several years ago which exposed me to your parochial thinking, selfish behavioral pattern and illogical sociocultural orientation. Without using Landmark private beach as a foolish reference I know you are an IBO. Landmark private beach is not the only private beach in Lagos. What has a private beach got to do with the long battle fought since Military era to rescue VI from being submerged by Atlantic Ocean?

So to you, the long battle that was fought by Tinubu against Obasanjo and his ministers of works when the Ocean that took between 10 minutes walking distance from Ahmadu Bello way encroached claiming the Beach and 75% of Ahmadu Bello way driving businesses and residents away is now a private beach development. God will help you. God knows the reason why Biafra was fought and the reasons for bringing Buhari we may never know the kind of people we are in the same country.

It was challenges, obstacles and disappointment that by Providence Tinubu converted to opportunities at a time Obasanjo said Lagos is a 'discreet jungle and only insane people live in Lagos'. The Federal Government during Anenih and during Ogunlewe as Minister of Works used different unworkable methods with Ocean breakers to stop encroachment while the ocean encroaches over 100 metres into the main road. They accused IMB Plaza shinning glasses of attracting Mammy Water, they brought spiritualists to appease the Ocean. At Abuja, they made mockery of me because we (our organization) relocated from Bishop Oluwole to Abuja that there is nothing in Lagos again as the Ocean will take over everywhere.

Tinubu searched for solutions but he was not allowed to implement the solutions. There were open altercations between Tinubu and FG over the need to urgently rescue VI. It was when it became clear VI was going that Tinubu was allowed to implement the solution that led to the creation of Eko Atlantic City with the Consortium assembled.

Omo Y I B O, you said investor saw an opportunity and gambled on it. Which investor? Are you referring to Gilbert or Ronald Chagoury that have been in Nigeria for several decades? You are not talking about challenges which was converted to opportunities. God will help you. Since Nigeria did not allow Biafra to go, we should live with your nuisances.
Go on YouTube or read articles on the creation of Eko Atlantic. I drop my pen.
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Realist12:
see this has been treated and published in government texts books . Don't change the narrative because of one election.

Oga show me text book let me show you the govt gazette on the with held local govt funds of Lagos.
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by CheapHomes1: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2022
colestephan86:

Rely sorry I do not have the time to enlighten you

If you have enlightened yourself, why are you having challenges answering the simple questions.

Let's agree with you on this first thing. How is doing it first an achievement? If it is, can you explain how the LCDAs have improved quality of life in Lagos.

Where are IPPs that Tinubu was the first to start? How many MW are they supplying and to whom?
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by tesppidd: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2022
ponishah:

I thought you had content... mtchew
But all these diversions are not topic of this thread, abi una dey shame for una lie lie
lol

But these posters above me abusing Tinubu have content and do not have diversions abi?

Mumu mann.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by ponishah: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2022
tesppidd:
lol

But these posters above me abusing Tinubu have content and do not have diversions abi?

Mumu mann.
You dey call me mumu because of tinubu wey no know you, continue
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2022
americaninja1:
Go on YouTube or read articles on the creation of Eko Atlantic. I drop my pen.

Omo Y IBO , I should go to YouTube or read articles created or written in 2022 about why the Popular Bar Beach was sandfilled?

You can only get the Eko Atlantic City Development business case and opportunities online. The battles, political intrigues ( Tinubu & PDP) the courage and circumstances that led to the RECLAMATION of BAR BEACH from Atlantic Ocean can never be online.

Your brother said beer parlour talk. It is not only beer parlour talk, it is Onitsha main market talk.

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by tesppidd: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2022
ponishah:

You dey call me mumu because of tinubu wey no know you, continue
Now you're complaining??;

You told me; "una no dey shame for lie?"

This isn't exactly a compliment as well, I consider that an insult.
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by happney65: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu,The Man who gives all Lagosians the Air they use to breathe. He supplies the air and everything. The alpha and Omega
Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by NLPoliceWoman: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
rayvelez:
Tinubu people how far especially that useless manna,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check by delpee(f): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mikolo70:

So LAGOS IS NOW A NATION?

Nigeria was expected to comply with some guidelines. Remember that PHCN was still centralised at that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) / Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos / I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.