Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Vacancy: Learn 50 Juice, 50 Smoothie, 50 Salad Recipes For 1k Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Learn 50 Juice, 50 Smoothie, 50 Salad Recipes For 1k Only (185 Views)

What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? / Learn Auto-gele, Makeup And Wig Making For #1k Only! / Waiters/front Desk/chefs/mixers Needed In A Smoothie Bar In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Learn 50 Juice, 50 Smoothie, 50 Salad Recipes For 1k Only by Kaaghoney(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Knowledge is power and even money

After this training you cannot afford to be jobless unless you choose to

In the year 2018 I lost my job, my only source of income.

It was a terrible experience, friends deserted me, nobody was ready to pick my call, I became very razz and tacky

I stopped dreaming about the future

At that moment I realized how risky it was to depend on one source of income.

Fast forward to this day, I found a hot business model that has gained me financial stability. I trained as a bee keeper in Uganda for 200 USD; the training came along with some freebies, after the training; I no longer dey for group of urgent 2k�

I have gone from earning monthly salary to earning cool mulla on daily basis��.

Now, here is the opportunity I'm about to show you.

You don't have to wait till end of month to start earning

This is the same hot business model the big guys like Coca-Cola, Lacasera, Fan milk etc uses and it is so easy that anybody can now do it today.

I will be hosting a Masterclass training where you will learn:

*50 juice recipes
50 smoothie recipes
50 salad recipes
50 honey meads
50 meal plans*

You can be part of the class if you are a

* *9-5 worker

* Student/ Corper

* Unemployed

* Or even a stay at home mom.

The training will be very helpful to the diabetics and those that want to loose weight and belly fat

If you package very well and use a more decent measure than those selling 'paraga' (hot drinks) at motor park/roadside you will soon be smiling to bank
It's time to take this opportunity and rewrite your own story.

I will be teaching only those who are serious to learn.

LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE.

*pay the sum of #1,000 Naira to my account*

*Bank Name: Richard Babaeko *Access diamond*

*A/c No.: 0034089973*

After payment, text your name, phone number & location to my WhatsApp contact https:///2347061817717

Once I confirm your payment, I will add you to the WhatsApp group.

Class starts on Monday, 4th July 2022

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Copywriter / Remote Full-time Promoter/ Influencer Needed At Rubicnetwork / Security Officer At Ayobo Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.